Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its just mind numbling to me, just to see women kill themselves over small things.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I was just thinking about the August Ames incident that happened a few weeks ago.

Some of these female suicides stems from validation and social fears, it still somehow surprises me that a lot of them would kill themselves over small petty reasons.

Maybe they're better than us. We, who accept the slow death of zero validation.

Of course, she didn't have zero validation, just a bunch of faggots that weren't going to validate her anyhow.

Wow, what a dumb cunt.

cuz weemen are wampyres

It’s life fuel tho

Females lives are too easy and they don't have the courage to ever want to kill themselves. She just wanted to pretend that she was going to kill herself to get validated and killed herself on accident.

They're weak. They wouldn't last a whole month as an incel.

They couldn't last one day living as me tbh.

GeneticFilth said:
Females lives are too easy and they don't have the courage to ever want to kill themselves. She just wanted to pretend that she was going to kill herself to get validated and killed herself on accident.
*sigh*

No person should attempt suicide for validation, it could be their end. Death is nothing to fool around with.

I guess this emanates from the ones alter-ego, we all have learn how to fight against it, and not letting it consume us (from inside-out).

Sparky said:
I’d like to see if any femoid could take one month of living in my body without commiting suicide.
They do not know of our reality. They live an alternate reality.

In many ways, we are like women in our relation to suicide. Men obviously have a higher suicide rate. Men tend to care less about their (mental) health, don't go visit a doctor and once they go, it's usually too late. Then they kill themselves, having a higher rate of "success" because they choose more brutal suicide methods -such as jumping in front of a train- than women who go for the "softer" suicide methods with a lower "success" rate. 

Statistically, the "manly" thing to do is to kill yourself with a brutal suicide method while the "feminine" thing to do is to suffer and to suffer and to go see all kinds of doctors and try alternative therapies, esoteric new-age shit, the wisdom of the Himalaya, healing stones, healing sounds, Hildegard of Bingen's secret herbs, wisdom from the Dalai Lama, therapist, psychiatrist, psychologist and so on and so forth ... this the female approach to suffering. 

Okay, come to think off it, we're probably in the genderless middle with just slowly rotting, slowly ruining ourselves, wasting too much time online, etc.

It's because they're not accustomed to suffering of any kind, they're used to be validated by everyone since their teens.