Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its just all too convenient for Israel

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
They get attacked by Hamas and now they threaten to take all of Gaza. Surely this is not the first time Hamas has attacked. And surely Israel's response doesn't have to be this terminal. They could've done what they always did. At top levels all decisions are political not retaliatory and if Israel has decided that they would invade Gaza over this then I'm sure they were planning to do it anyway. I'm also guessing that this has something to do with the local problems Nethanyahu has been facing with his judicial reforms. Question is how much this would damage Arab Israeli relations and if Iran and China achieve what they wanted with this war

I'm sure they were planning to do it anyway

Typical jews manufacturing a reason to control and kill.

Typical jews manufacturing a reason to control and kill.
View attachment 900073
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: JEW JEW HATE I HATE JEW I HATE JEWS :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ME STEPPING ON A NAIL! THEY CONTROLLED THE NAIL AND MY FEET, AND THE GRAVITY THAT MADE ME STEP ON. INHATE JEWS I HATE JEWS I HATE JEWS

Of course it's going to seem convenient, the game was rigged in Israel's favour from the start

They can expand into Palestine, with the support of the Western powers, and encroach on the lives of the Palestinians easily.

If the Palestinians respond, then it'd be 'convenient' because Israel can retaliate.

If they don't, then it'd be 'convenient' because Israel can continue their encroachments unopposed.

The second of those is probably what Israel was hoping for, since they were distracted by expansion projects.

Eventually, it's just natural that when people like Palestinians or incels have the chips stacked against them and are routinely denied the life that their neighbours have, some will resist in violent ways. Then people will whine that it was all just some conspiracy to repeal the Second Amendment or w/e. As if the expected situation is everyone suffering in silence

And at least this way they do some damage. Israel's expansion wasn't going to be stopped by Palestinians becoming toothless either

Hamas has/have no chance at winning, but war nowadays is more about sending a message than winning

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: JEW JEW HATE I HATE JEW I HATE JEWS :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ME STEPPING ON A NAIL! THEY CONTROLLED THE NAIL AND MY FEET, AND THE GRAVITY THAT MADE ME STEP ON. INHATE JEWS I HATE JEWS I HATE JEWS
All of your current ills were created by them, why defend them?

They get attacked by Hamas and now they threaten to take all of Gaza. Surely this is not the first time Hamas has attacked. And surely Israel's response doesn't have to be this terminal. They could've done what they always did. At top levels all decisions are political not retaliatory and if Israel has decided that they would invade Gaza over this then I'm sure they were planning to do it anyway. I'm also guessing that this has something to do with the local problems Nethanyahu has been facing with his judicial reforms. Question is how much this would damage Arab Israeli relations and if Iran and China achieve what they wanted with this war
It's likely true that there is a considerable amount of internal struggle propelling this thing forward. I am willing to bet that it's Netanyahu is making a move within this own power arena. This doesn't excuse the complete gorilla behavior of Hamas though.

It's likely true that there is a considerable amount of internal struggle propelling this thing forward. I am willing to bet that it's Netanyahu is making a move within this own power arena. This doesn't excuse the complete gorilla behavior of Hamas though.
Well they are kinda backing out anyway now

Thata cause the U.S. Commander in Ice Cream and his fellow douchey liberals making it clear they will not support Israeli interests militarily. Same from PM Rishi SoonerorLater in U.K.

The Hamas attack was so obviously a false flag, everyone is calling Israel out on it, even jews and Israelis, ex IDF soldiers say it's literally 100% impossible for the attack to not have been an inside job.

It's so bad for the jew media that they're now posting propaganda articles trying to convince goyim that it was not actually a false flag.

The Lugenpresse is trying to paint Hamas's attack as just another terror attack, albeit a larger and better-planned one than the usual bombings, when they neglect to bring up that just 3 months ago in July IDF had launched the largest military assault on the West Bank since the second intifada in 2002. Hamas might not be as cunning as the average Ashkenazi Jewish cabalist leech but they aren't retards and don't pour resources into attacks of this scale randomly for no good reason.

Last edited:
China and Russia are the biggest winner in this. Didn't hamas use captured American weapons?