Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] It’s irrelevant whether looks matter or not

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Let’s say HYPOTHETICALLY that looks don’t matter and all the evidence they do is just super duper made up. If this is true that leaves personality as the only thing that matters. But that means you have been unable to connect with a woman and therefore women don’t have a compatible personality to yours. Changing your personality is lying to her and yourself which:
Is coercion (rape) , and sets you up for an unhappy relationship. So we are back to square one. If personality is all that matters then that means I am not compatible with a single woman on this planet and therefore I am, involuntarily celibate.

What is normies point when they say this: “ yeah bro I fucking hate you and women will always hate you because you’re an absolute cunt”. Thanks mate. You can barely change your personality, it has to come naturally.