Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its interesting to see how people from the same country look so alike

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I work somewhere where the majority of people are from a country in South America and they look like carbon copies of one another with slight differences. The light ones have similar features, so do the dark skin ones. Sometimes I'll be walking and think I see someone I know but it turns out to a complete stranger. This happens with people in every country tbh, and it just shows to outsiders that we are all not that special.

I work somewhere where the majority of people are from a country in South America and they look like carbon copies of one another with slight differences. The light ones have similar features, so do the dark skin ones. Sometimes I'll be walking and think I see someone I know but it turns out to a complete stranger. This happens with people in every country tbh, and it just shows to outsiders that we are all not that special.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: