Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's insane how well Apple tech resides both within "regular consumer products" and "expensive luxury".

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm not at all an Apple fanboy but I can't deny the facts. that's the magic which makes it the most highly evaluated company in the world (at least it was at one point, I haven't updated my knowledge on that). you can see Apple on the dirtiest poorfag every day and still you'll consider it a premium brand because of the sweet spot it occupies between affordable and expensive.

They need to be destroyed

It's because ''poor'' first worlders aren't poor at all

It's because ''poor'' first worlders aren't poor at all
that's not my point. it's the unique nature of Apple where it's both widespread popular and perceived as luxurious. brands are usually just either or.

that's not my point. it's the unique nature of Apple where it's both widespread popular and perceived as luxurious. brands are usually just either or.
That's not unique of Apple, you can see the same happening with designer clothes, at least in the 1st world

Yes; a result of them both successfully keeping their more "premium" reputation while also appealing to a wide variety of foids and active consumers with a wider range of prices and appeal... :feelsUgh:

I myself happen to have a cheap Android; I guess I'm simply used to it, as I see no point in a $800 phone used for browsing .is. :feelskek:

And you have to keep buying the latest one every few years or it's just as bad as owning an android.

That's not unique of Apple, you can see the same happening with designer clothes, at least in the 1st world
hmm, maybe so. I admittedly know jack shit about clothing. i'm spooked from investing time or money into clothing because bad looks + pretty clothes makes for a ridiculous combination that only over-emphasises the ugliness.

Apple is a different brand

Apple is a zog tool of oppression

Apple will reported psycho killers!

I'm not at all an Apple fanboy but I can't deny the facts. that's the magic which makes it the most highly evaluated company in the world (at least it was at one point, I haven't updated my knowledge on that). you can see Apple on the dirtiest poorfag every day and still you'll consider it a premium brand because of the sweet spot it occupies between affordable and expensive.
big truth, despite me hating apple for their closed system, I am forced to use their phones and Mac book. The alternatives are too shit

Yes; a result of them both successfully keeping their more "premium" reputation while also appealing to a wide variety of foids and active consumers with a wider range of prices and appeal... :feelsUgh:

I myself happen to have a cheap Android; I guess I'm simply used to it, as I see no point in a $800 phone used for browsing .is. :feelskek:
if you have the money, get a good phone because if you have to use something daily for hours might as well get a high quality product

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back