Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's insane how many males like us are out there.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Every time I go somewhere I always like people-watching and seeing different personalities and attitudes and I can't help but notice the insane amount of males that are also ugly, balding, overweight, and it's the overwhelming majority and they don't realize how many of us have thier exact same psychology. All around disenfranchised.

The look on thier faces, the jobs they work, the attitude they have is all too common for me as I see it almost daily. you take notice of a few chads on social media and let your sense of perception get warped, when in reality you're looking at less than 1% of the population while breaking yourself wondering why it's not you the one that's there making thousands off ad revenue from influencing. Always makes me sad to be forced to live this life, being born a low tier male. destined to be a wagie and break my back contributing to my employer.

But most of them are bluepilled

No point to it.. but at least this generation finally most guys like us and all those guys you see each time you go out won't breed. So get wiped out from the gene pool permanently.

Whereas in prior generations all this genetic shit garbage kept breeding and the problem was growing each generation.

Every time I go somewhere I always like people-watching and seeing different personalities and attitudes and I can't help but notice the insane amount of males that are also ugly, balding, overweight, and it's the overwhelming majority and they don't realize how many of us have thier exact same psychology. All around disenfranchised.

The look on thier faces, the jobs they work, the attitude they have is all too common for me as I see it almost daily. you take notice of a few chads on social media and let your sense of perception get warped, when in reality you're looking at less than 1% of the population while breaking yourself wondering why it's not you the one that's there making thousands off ad revenue from influencing. Always makes me sad to be forced to live this life, being born a low tier male. destined to be a wagie and break my back contributing to my employer.
I'm unvoluntary human :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

No point to it.. but at least this generation finally most guys like us and all those guys you see each time you go out won't breed. So get wiped out from the gene pool permanently.

Whereas in prior generations all this genetic shit garbage kept breeding and the problem was growing each generation.
I'm genetic trash.

Most of them got to have sex and gfs before becoming fat and bald though

I'm genetic trash.

Same here.. we are from bloodlines that should have died out generations ago but retarded greedy people kept breeding even knowing they were very inferior and genetically broken compared to other people.

Its getting rarer but I still see older guys who in their 'prime' were ugly, overweight, bald, weak or weird looking, who still bred not thinking about their own kids who the sons are ugly incels with way lesser/inferior physical health than Chads.

Saw a similar thread on looksmax

i see lots of men with ugly women, i feel alone. I wont settle for an ugly beast of a woman:what:

thewre is alot of beta buxing going on im presuming. women need somebody to split the rent/bills with need somebody to prop up their bad credit, pay for their college debt or suport them while in college. help them drop the chad's kid to school and pick it up because she is busy in the case of single mothers. fix the car, house etc . the ugly dides are paying their ass off im guessing

no such studies are done here in my country but I'm pretty sure a good amount(maybe 40%) of 20-30 year old males here get no pucci at all.

no such studies are done here in my country but I'm pretty sure a good amount(maybe 40%) of 20-30 year old males here get no pucci at all.
what kind of cultural shithole can sustain itself when that many men aren't having sex