Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its insane how easy women can ascend

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Just witnessed another "femcel" get a job after years of rotting and getting fat(still is) and already a guy invited her for dinner and to spend time during the weekend.

This was a massive :blackpill:, if you're trying really hard it will be all futile as a man

This is something pisses me off a lot because media and The State want to sell that for them is harder to get Jobs just because their sources are meassured by unemployment rates.

I know a fat foid has been wasting time for years. She doesnt have HS complete but she got a job and remained.

My headcanon is many of these foids are either betabuxxed or literaly whores.

i fucking despise any bitch who calls themselves a femcel.

Foids live life on developer mode

It must be nice as a woman to get so much attention from the opposite sex and also get more friendly treatment in general. This society is tough on men I think. They just get a much easier ride than men, at least in this part of the world.

So of course then they end up doing pretty well in life, despite not really doing much to "achieve" it.