Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its infuriating that women can't lose in life while most men are losers by default

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
A woman just has to exist and no matter how ugly or disabled she is, she'll always have a whole lot of men fighting over her. Meanwhile, the average man can kill himself to keep society functioning and he'll still be totally invisible if he's not absolutely perfect enough in the eyes of women. Its almost impossible to fail as a woman, and its almost impossible to succeed as a man.

THIS GAME IS NOT FUCKIN FAIR !!!!!

NOT EVEN % 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 FAIR FUCK FUCK FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They can and they do. Fucking pathetic losing on baby mode.

Indeed; it is the artificial disease of feminism, however, that has brought this hegemony of hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid privilege, them being catered to and allowed basically every special privilege there is in almost every facet of life, and most especially so with their standards and entitlement with regards to males, yet they still complain about some sort of nonexistent oppression or subjugation in the modern world, their existence still centering on Chad all the same... :feelshehe:

The wealthy elites who really puppeteer modern society are all too pleased at this, allowing for further division in society to proverbially conquer, and also allowing for the continuing emasculation of males and promotion of foids with modern degeneracy as for further control. :feelsclown:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

God favors them
No he doesn't. God stated multiple times to put women in place and also punished them after the garden of Eden by making giving birth painful and giving them periods. Not that I believe that fairy tale but still. If anything God told man not to give women too much rights or freedoms and man went against him and this is what has happened. Remember that bible story about the one guy rejecting sex from the Egyptian chick and she lies and said she raped him? Or the story about the daughter being thrown out to rapists in Babylon? Obviously God is not pro women. He views them more as children as they should be.

We are stronger then them maybe they win the love game but not the end game

No he doesn't. God stated multiple times to put women in place and also punished them after the garden of Eden by making giving birth painful and giving them periods. Not that I believe that fairy tale but still. If anything God told man not to give women too much rights or freedoms and man went against him and this is what has happened. Remember that bible story about the one guy rejecting sex from the Egyptian chick and she lies and said she raped him? Or the story about the daughter being thrown out to rapists in Babylon? Obviously God is not pro women. He views them more as children as they should be.
They don't need god when they have tinder and simps:feelsclown:

this guy is a youtuber called Tech Lead i think. this is a prime example. watch his video "10 years in the life of a Software Engineer".
this guy probably lived more life than 10 normies combined and he couldn't even hold down a woman.
it's sad. you'll hear all this talk about self-improvement and learning to love yourself, but this guy did all of that and more, and still no girls are genuinely attracted to him. fuck this world is a comedy

this guy is a youtuber called Tech Lead i think. this is a prime example. watch his video "10 years in the life of a Software Engineer".
this guy probably lived more life than 10 normies combined and he couldn't even hold down a woman.
it's sad. you'll hear all this talk about self-improvement and learning to love yourself, but this guy did all of that and more, and still no girls are genuinely attracted to him. fuck this world is a comedy

He mogs you IQ wise (and us too).

Yeah I watched his videos. He's a totally broken man now.

Indeed; it is the artificial disease of feminism, however, that has brought this hegemony of hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid privilege, them being catered to and allowed basically every special privilege there is in almost every facet of life, and most especially so with their standards and entitlement with regards to males, yet they still complain about some sort of nonexistent oppression or subjugation in the modern world, their existence still centering on Chad all the same... :feelshehe:

The wealthy elites who really puppeteer modern society are all too pleased at this, allowing for further division in society to proverbially conquer, and also allowing for the continuing emasculation of males and promotion of foids with modern degeneracy as for further control. :feelsclown:
Nailed it mate

The bug is a feature.

A harder life makes you stronger and smarter.

I was teaching an online ESL course and this was the most interesting question posed by one of my clients. He's a 16 year old in China practicing English so he can go to college in America, and he asked whether women could be called "losers"

My first thought was to say yes, as "loser" is not a gendered term. But then I realized I have never heard a woman be called a "loser" in my life

My first thought was to say yes, as "loser" is not a gendered term. But then I realized I have never heard a woman be called a "loser" in my life
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Winning on easy mode.

Losing in 100% ultra-nightmare expert mode.

Different games.

It's crazy to me. If I were a foid I'd date him. I would NOT date a fucking criminal or a nigger. Foids are so fucking stupid.

I was teaching an online ESL course and this was the most interesting question posed by one of my clients. He's a 16 year old in China practicing English so he can go to college in America, and he asked whether women could be called "losers"

I have

The bug is a feature.

A harder life makes you stronger and smarter.
It May make you Stronger but thats It .

Life is there to have Bliss in It , and Not To Struggle in it

Life was always unfair

JFL, brutally over for soy betabuxxers.

It's not just God. Many old religions/cultures put women in their place. Religion is a form of social engineering. Controlling women is something ancient men realized, accidentally or not, and then they put it into their texts.

It's important to note that gynocentric and matriarchal societies have mostly failed too and this is what happening to western society. We shifted from when women were in their place and we had progress to post-modern feminist society, where we have degeneracy, crisis, inceldom, high suicide rates, etc.

It's not just God. Many old religions/cultures put women in their place. Religion is a form of social engineering. Controlling women is something ancient men realized, accidentally or not, and then they put it into their texts.

It's important to note that gynocentric and matriarchal societies have mostly failed too and this is what happening to western society. We shifted from when women were in their place and we had progress to post-modern feminist society, where we have degeneracy, crisis, inceldom, high suicide rates, etc.
I remember a bit on Buddha about this. Based. :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: