Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over its inevitable, i will always return here

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
unfortunately i belong here and always will. every time i try to quit it i end up coming back because theres nothing for me outside. its truly the only place i can relate to people.

how are u guys doing recently? :incel:

unfortunately i belong here and always will. every time i try to quit it i end up coming back because theres nothing for me outside. its truly the only place i can relate to people.

Very very bad, trying to survive

Nothing and everything as always

Trying not to kil myself or going to prison,and trying to have a peace of mind
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

fucking brutal, this world is so fucknig cruel

while you are trying to survive depression teen chad is deflowering another 16yo becky :feelsree:

Same. Normies dont relate to my problems

same...

always trying to improve myself, always trying to find a way out of this situation, but I always end up coming back, because there is no hope for me, there's nothing for me, only pain.