Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its incredible that people living next doors in this building have amazing life

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
yet ive been bullied only in this stupid village and have no positive experiences

am still insulted for no reason other than some semi-popular trash targetting me

i will never live normal life because of all the trash that lives nearby trying to put me down

am at point where there are no positive copes, no anime, no games, no alcohol , no drugs, nothing of that will help you at this point.

yet ive been bullied only in this stupid village and have no positive experiences

am still insulted for no reason other than some semi-popular trash targetting me

i will never live normal life because of all the trash that lives nearby trying to put me down

am at point where there are no positive copes, no anime, no games, no alcohol , no drugs, nothing of that will help you at this point.

Afternoons and late evenings are the worst time to venture out. Early mornings and around the time people eat dinner are usually better with far less people outside that can harass you.

Sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Afternoons and late evenings are the worst time to venture out. Early mornings and around the time people eat dinner are usually better with far less people outside that can harass you.
why would i go out

Sounds brutal. Go ER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back