Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's incredible how developmentally stunted we are compared to normal people

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
Entering adolescence, most people are anxious about how they're perceived by the opposite sex, what their SMV will be, when they're going to get any action.

But by the time they're 14/15 most people have had their first kiss, and by the time they're 17/18, they've lost their virginity. They can then let go of all that fear and anxiety because they've been validated. An 18-year old guy knows that if he can get one girl to sleep with him, he can get more than one to do so. That gives him confidence and reassurance that he has "got IT". They can. then focus on future milestones.

As for me, I'm 30 and I'm still in the perpetual anxiety phase of feeling invalidated and overlooked. From a sexually developmental point of view, I'm still a 14 year old boy. People my age have kids who are starting school, they're buying houses, going on vacations. Sex is just a natural part of life to them, as natural as eating breakfast, while it completely consumes my mind because I've never experienced it.

Life is like a row of domino bricks, if you don't manage to topple the first one, the rest won't move. You'll be stuck in life. Had you kissed a girl when you were 14, you probably wouldn't have been here right now.

Entering adolescence, most people are anxious about how they're perceived by the opposite sex, what their SMV will be, when they're going to get any action.

But by the time they're 14/15 most people have had their first kiss, and by the time they're 17/18, they've lost their virginity. They can then let go of all that fear and anxiety because they've been validated. An 18-year old guy knows that if he can get one girl to sleep with him, he can get more than one to do so. That gives him confidence and reassurance that he has "got IT". They can. then focus on future milestones.
Yep. Most people get their first kiss from like 13-14 I think. Relationship at 16 latest, and sex no later than 17. If you even hit 18 and are KHHV, you're fucked.
As for me, I'm 30 and I'm still in the perpetual anxiety phase of feeling invalidated and overlooked. From a sexually developmental point of view, I'm still a 14 year old boy. People my age have kids who are starting school, they're buying houses, going on vacations. Sex is just a natural part of life to them, as natural as eating breakfast, while it completely consumes my mind because I've never experienced it.
Fucking brutal. I'm only 19 and it already messed me up so bad being this far behind. Not looking forward to getting even older and having it stay the same. We are so far behind it's not even funny. No woman is gonna want us when we have no experience and are adults. We missed the teen years where it was ok to be inexperienced, and experience is expected of us now, and we don't have it. Women would instantly get the ick if they found out we are KHHV. Even normie men would bully the fuck outta you if they found out, hence why I gotta hide it
Life is like a row of domino bricks, if you don't manage to topple the first one, the rest won't move. You'll be stuck in life. Had you kissed a girl when you were 14, you probably wouldn't have been here right now.
No idea why this has no replies, because this is real af. Certain things need to happen to set other things in motion. Miss these things, and things will never be right, and lost time can never be recovered. So much is required to make a car engine run. If the battery is dead, you won't even get past the most basic step of starting it, so nothing else like having fuel, good spark, good compression and good oil and coolant matters. Same for romantic love. Miss the most basic shit, you're fucked, just like in the car scenario