Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its in curry DNA to be boot lickers and ass lickers.

They are a prime candidate to become the host of the jew parasite once they have finished fucking up the Muricans

Lol. I knew a curry guy in LA who was literally a bootlicker. Like he would unironically buy used boots from his Russian stacylite room mate and lick them

Lol. I knew a curry guy in LA who was literally a bootlicker. Like he would unironically buy used boots from his Russian stacylite room mate and lick them
disgusting simp. kill the simp and burn his body. don't let this degeneragy spread like a religion. fucking burn that simp's corpse. degrading piece of shit.

disgusting simp. kill the simp and burn his body. don't let this degeneragy spread like a religion. fucking burn that simp's corpse. degrading piece of shit.

They are a prime candidate to become the host of the jew parasite once they have finished fucking up the Muricans
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There is no hope for them. Shit like this makes me believe there is some kind of fucked up god that decided to make an entire race of truecel slaves.

Punishment for the bad karma they built up.

I hate being male

:yes:

Curries are genetically hardwired to become simp

Just observe the language of their people referring to "superiors".

Both raj and Singapore/hkg were colonizers, both used sir to refer to people, but only indians still use sir to refer to others.

Look, Asians are also simps, but it seems indians suck up even more.

Indians have life on extreme difficulty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back