Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's impossible to make friends if you are not in school and not working

CopingMASTER

CopingMASTER

Everyone copes no exceptions.
★★★
How do you make friends?

It's difficult because people spend more time on their phones, and on top of that they spend it on some degenerate shit like TikTok

It's impossible to make friends if you are not in school and not working

As a true NEET hikkikomori with autism I can confirm

Be goodlooking and have money

Otherwise i guess your best bet is to meet randoms playing multiplayer games or something

jfl who am i kidding ,even i were to wageslave id' be an outcast there .-.

asking the wrong questions

the only friend i ever made was on video games and i met up with him irl, best week of my life tbh

Its over boyo, once you finish school its over, people on work dont really want even more time to spend with you than they have to.

yep it is impossible

How are you gonna make friends with no social environment? I don't think anyone denies this.

It's already imposiblle when you have autism.

meet people online or go to some kind of gathering like a church or hobby club

Do ppl even keep work colleague friendships once one party leaves the job though?

Answers are
1. Be a good looking guy with money
2. Online friends
3. Hobbies/clubs

what hobby honestly? give me one hobby where not everyone is normalcattle

i dont know what hobbies none of the answers here really mean much of anything

It's already imposiblle when you have autism.
based. Is imposible to make friends if you hate woman and you live in a bluepilled super-cucked soyceity (wich says hating woman is ilegal)

Last edited:
I also met people in XR protests before coronavirus

Extinction Rebellion? (Elokapina here)

I thought you were a good guy and high IQ, but this 100 % makes you an arsehole if you support them.

Maybe you could met some people in the church or following a hobby, i guess...

Unless its within a certain context like school work college etc you don't really have a window. Unless you're a Chad, but you're posting here, so...

Nah, I don't support them. They are green capitalists. I was just testing the waters + it was a massive manifestation (a lot of people went, regardless of their level of involvement with XR).

What problem do you have with them?

I don't know whether they are capitalists or not. Very probably they are communists/far-left in Finland (and other places probably also). Are you against capitalism? You are green, but not capitalist? That is even worse. You were the guy who invested in IBEX-35 and foreign stock markets also. And you complained about economic crisis lowering the current market price of your holdings. And still you are against capitalism?

Are you aware of the environmental track record of Soviet block countries, North Korea nowadays still? They actually produce less, but pollute much more. The environmental aspects of projects were a much more overlooked thing in the Soviet Union and DDR than in Finland or Sweden, for example. Communism does not produce new innovations. Just compare the Soviet occupation zone vis-à-vis the French, U.S. and British combined occupation zone ("West Germany"). When Germanies united 30 years ago, DDR was full of obsolete industry that was very polluting. Even though Russia's per capita greenhouse gas emissions are (more than) double the likes of Italy, Spain, France, GDP per capita is less.

Why I oppose these "Green" people? They basically oppose everything I support and support everything I oppose. They want completely free immigration to Finland. That would mean we would soon have 100 million people here and sex ratio of maybe 10 men to a 1 woman. All Greens support everything that increases the suffering of native-born heterosexual men. All their policies only work (and are targeted) for highly-educated women in the big cities. They have no support whatsoever in the countryside where the nature is.

Extinction Rebellion is a criminal organisation. They break the laws and Green party opposes the police when they try to follow the laws. Police (and immigration) is under Green party control in Finland at the moment.

This is an incel forum

Making friends won't make you more sexually attractive

If you want to make friends, walk outside and be nice to every person you come across. Some will introduce themselves to you. Now you have friends.

By registering for courses of any kind, registering at some sport, online in some groups... Make new friends is easy