Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's impossible to get a girlfriend in 2017

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
I don't really know how the average guy manage to get a girlfriend....it looks impossible

Every single decent girl has hundreds of orbiters thank to social media, she can sleeps with ultra chad off tinder and she can be picky as hell

how can you even get a girlfriend given those circumstances?

it's impossible

Fine with me. I'd rather die alone than be tied down to some used up skank.

Luck tbh. And the best looking normie the girl can get with

I would add 99 percent are already in relationships. Rarely you see girls single.

And it's even more impossible if you are 22+ because being incel at that age confirms you as a subhuman.

It seems that way, especially when you've never had one ever! It pisses me off when people say just go for fat and/or ugly women, lower your standards. Like presuming we're picky as fuck! One guy even said it doesn't matter if the woman is hot or not, he had a fat ugly girl that liked him grab his cock through his pants and he got hard and fucked her.

The thing is, he was a good looking guy and gets approached and as described above sometimes the women are sexually aggressive. Guys that women don't find attractive will never have their junk grabbed! These supposed fat ugly women that will be more grateful and desperate won't wanna casually fuck their looks match and below, and especially not LTR such a guy if he is a social match and money match and she's poor and low status also.

Things are getting worse also, as OP says with social media, facebook, instagram and general internet forums. Even the bottom of the barrel female has options if she chooses to take them and isn't asexual and suffering severe autism.

Subhuman said:
I don't really know how the average guy manage to get a girlfriend....it looks impossible

Every single decent girl has hundreds of orbiters thank to social media, she can sleeps with ultra chad off tinder and she can be picky as hell

it's impossible

just stop caring and claim you're asexual, +1 if you already are

DyingHope said:
It seems that way, especially when you've never had one ever! It pisses me off when people say just go for fat and/or ugly women, lower your standards. Like presuming we're picky as fuck! One guy even said it doesn't matter if the woman is hot or not, he had a fat ugly girl that liked him  grab his cock through his pants and he got hard and fucked her.

The thing is, he was a good looking guy and gets approached and as described above sometimes the women are sexually aggressive. Guys that women don't find attractive will never have their junk grabbed! These supposed fat ugly women that will be more grateful and desperate won't wanna casually fuck their looks match and below, and especially not LTR such a guy if he is a social match and money match and she's poor and low status also.

Things are getting worse also, as OP says with social media, facebook, instagram and general internet forums. Even the bottom of the barrel female has options if she chooses to take them and isn't asexual and suffering severe autism.

yes it's crazy when I hear: "my boyfriend broke out with me two months ago and he already has a new gf.....it's very easy for guys!!!!"

WTF, these guys must be absolute Chad or settle for landwhales because for what I can see it's almost impossible to have a loosmatched gf nowadays. I really don't know how a guy get her

Have you bros tried at getting a girlfriend? I've tried at least 10 times over the course of 7 years and each one has led to not only failure, but also a "eww sorry but you're ugly" or something to that degree. Needless to say I've stopped trying and am looking at shotguns now.

Valinor said:
Have you bros tried at getting a girlfriend? I've tried at least 10 times over the course of 7 years and each one has led to not only failure, but also a "eww sorry but you're ugly" or something to that degree. Needless to say I've stopped trying and am looking at shotguns now.

I have, but of course it ended up with me being shitcanned. After looking at women around me and taking the blackpill into account, I think it's safe to assume it's over.

Propinquity.

They interact with enough girls and eventually they'll find one who does not have a partner, who also happens to be mutually attracted.

Valinor said:

You're going to take yourself out or are you going out in style?

Valinor said:

I did try but I think even the trying thing is cope

If a girl is interested in you she'll make you know by the way she looks at you, by her lightly touching you, by laughing at what you say, by inviting you doing things together, by putting like on your pics and things like that...

If you have to try in an awkward way you already know it's futile and she isn't interested

Valinor said:

Hold it. Do girls only call you "ugly" over the Internet, or do they actually tell you that you're ugly....to your face?

There's a huge difference between the two. :(

Ceiling Cat said:
Hold it. Do girls only call you "ugly" over the Internet, or do they actually tell you that you're ugly....to your face?

Not the guy but I got a similar experience. 
Once when I was in high school I was walking past a group of girls (the popular Stacey) and they asked me: "from what planet are you from?" and then laughed between themselves. 
I was 14yo and still to this day I remember it. It was soul crushing. 

I wonder how human beings can be so evil.

CopingGymcel said:
Propinquity.

They interact with enough girls and eventually they'll find one who does not have a partner, who also happens to be mutually attracted.

You're going to take yourself out or are you going out in style?

I'm taking myself out. I wouldn't be able to build up the aggression required to go out in style, as you put it. Plus I'd be scared to be a complete failure at that as well like the Supreme Gentleman and having my face plastered everywhere with headlines reading "Wrath of the Virgin".

Valinor said:
I'm taking myself out. I wouldn't be able to build up the aggression required to go out in style, as you put it. Plus I'd be scared to be a complete failure at that as well like the Supreme Gentleman and having my face plastered everywhere with headlines reading "Wrath of the Virgin".

So what about your face is the main issue? The whole thing or certain flaws?

Ceiling Cat said:

>implying girls would ever say that to your face

They're cunning and manipulative. A lot of the times they won't tell you no straight up but string you along so that they keep you as an orbiter, thinking that you have a chance if you just wait for her to "be ready" like a good little cuck. Keep in mind they say this while getting plowed by Chad. No, you find out they called you ugly because Chad took pity on you and told you that the bitch laughs at you behind your back.

CopingGymcel said:
So what about your face is the main issue? The whole thing or certain flaws?

It's not about my face. It's the fact that even in death I'd be mocked by women.

Valinor said:

Committing suicide is always a bigger failure and embarrassment than becoming a hERo and going out in style. You had one life to enjoy and society prevented you from it, don't let females murder you, they will be happy to virtue signal saying you are mentally ill for committing suicide and they would have been happy to help you, is that what you really want? Don't let them get away with their crimes against you, ensure that justice happens.

It's been impossible for the last 42 years.

universallyabhorred said:
Committing suicide is always a bigger failure and embarrassment than becoming a hERo and going out in style. You had one life to enjoy and society prevented you from it, don't let females murder you, they will be happy to virtue signal saying you are mentally ill for committing suicide and they would have been happy to help you, is that what you really want? Don't let them get away with their crimes against you, ensure that justice happens.

Yeah, just live out a miserable and lonely existence while paying taxes to a society that has shunned you. That'll show those normies! I've been seeing this cope more and more and it's pretty funny to me. By living on into old age as an incel, all you're doing is validating the claim that normalshits like to make that "You can be happy on your own! I know Anon and he's a 40 year old virgin who is living a fuller life than me and my boyfriend! He is so cultured and passionate about his hobbies, teehee!"

theson said:
Yeah, just live out a miserable and lonely existence while paying taxes to a society that has shunned you. That'll show those normies! I've been seeing this cope more and more and it's pretty funny to me. By living on into old age as an incel, all you're doing is validating the claim that normalshits like to make that "You can be happy on your own! I know Anon and he's a 40 year old virgin who is living a fuller life than me and my boyfriend! He is so cultured and passionate about his hobbies, teehee!"
Of course suicide or ER are both great options, though the latter is far more preferable than the former. Living is the worst thing you could do as a truecel. I recommend anyone who is going to suicide to become a hERo for the reasons I explained above.

Subhuman said:

it's impossible

wait for the female sex bots to roll out... then enjoy the feminist shitstorm!

Agreed, OP. If the internet damaged the chances for sub-8 men to get laid, Tinder fucking destroyed it. It's fucking over.

universallyabhorred said:
Of course suicide or ER are both great options, though the latter is far more preferable than the former. Living is the worst thing you could do as a truecel. I recommend anyone who is going to suicide to become a hERo for the reasons I explained above.

So what prevents you from becoming one? Still too bluepilled?

Even if a Normie actually manages to fuck a girl, just remember that she has at least 10 Chads in line waiting to do the same.

Why would you even want a girlfriend if you're ugly. Getting a GF won't fix my face

Subhuman said:

it's impossible

Many women don't have all this. It's probably just you only noticing her because of it. Shy girls do exist :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back