Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its impossible to be mentally healthy as an incel!

Odium

Odium

Banned
-
How are we supposed to be mentally healthy when we are hated and discriminated by all of soyciety?
Nobody likes us, everybody laughs at us, makes fun of our looks/height, they treat us like shit for things like autism.
I have never met a person that didn't treat me like I was a total subhuman outside of my close family as a kid maybe.
Its so fucked and cucked, I dislike being alive for every damn second.
Tbh I don't judge any incel that can't take it anymore and ropes or goes ER (in GTA 5 ofc).
There is literally nobody that is waiting for us everyday when we come home, that hugs us, kisses us and just treats us well.
I don't trust any jewpills and therapy is bullshit, it doesn't help at all and made my depression even worse :cryfeels::feelsrope:.
Bump

Last edited:
How are we supposed to be mentally healthy when we are hated and discriminated by all of soyciety?
Nobody likes us, everybody laughs at us, makes fun of our looks/height, they treat us like shit for things like autism.
I have never met a person that didn't treat me like I was a total subhuman outside of my close family as a kid maybe.
Its so fucked and cucked, I dislike being alive for every damn second.
Tbh I don't judge any incel that can't take it anymore and ropes or goes ER (in GTA 5 ofc).
There is literally nobody that is waiting for us everyday when we come home, that hugs us, kisses us and just treats us well.
I don't trust any jewpills and therapy is bullshit, it doesn't help at all and made my depression even worse :cryfeels::feelsrope:.
Bump

fuck society and their "norms" just stop giving a fuck

Impossible.
If you can't get a job, girlfriend, friends and all of that then its over.

Just find others who give no fucks, i know its hard but it can be done, i have incel friends who gave up long time ago so we just cope together i guess thats lucky on my end

Just find others who give no fucks, i know its hard but it can be done, i have incel friends who gave up long time ago so we just cope together i guess thats lucky on my end
Lucky you then. However it's a massive cope (can't blame you) to think that biology is easily overridable by pure willpower alone.

1,200,613,289 incels in the world suffering living in the worst times of humanity

People who are "mentally healthy" are merely self unaware.

People who are "mentally healthy" are merely self unaware.
What's good is "to be aware"? I think that most normies knows that there is none, and choose willingly to avoid that negativity

You either cope or go ER as an incel. No in between.

"Its Impossible to be mentally healthy as an incel!"

Not if you reached a god-level of being "blackpilled", you realize that most things you used to worry don't matter anymore. From this point you will start to truly live your life, enjoy it how you like, and break free from the dreadful cycle of self awareness, the desire to get laid, and the need for validation from others.

Last edited:
Bump
Yeah
Yeah fuck society

Agreed.
No sex makes everyone crazy after a while.

I don't like n0rimies and f0ids. They are so dumb. All they like is making other feel bad. That's why I don't like them