Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's impossible to be intimidating, GL. and incel all at once

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
Intimidating + goodlooking guy immediately shoots straight to the top of any status hierarchy

This is the golden combo, you CAN'T go wrong with this.

It's impossible to simply be GL and incel at once.

Enigmatic93 said:
It's impossible to simply be GL and incel at once.

source.gif

Enigmatic93 said:
Orb was trolling the entire time dude.

He wasn't. He was just trying to save face. The guy went from below average to way above. The first time he visited PUAH8, he was far from as good looking. He was never truly incel, though, just a complete mentalcel who didn't completely realize how good looking he had gotten.

CopingGymcel said:
He wasn't. He was just trying to save face. The guy went from below average to way above. The first time he visited PUAH8, he was far from as good looking. He was never truly incel, though, just a complete mentalcel who didn't completely realize how good looking he had gotten.

Even if you believe he wasn't trolling and was just trying to save face, he eventually got laid with some asian girl after he looksmaxed. Good looking men cannot be incel. Volcel yes. Not incel.

Is it possible to be intimidatingly good looking?

I'm simply just intimidating to a lot of people.

Orb isn't an incel. He has a gf.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
That effing faggot is beautiful. I wish I looked like him.

We all do. He is extremely beautiful. His eyes are so mesmerizing. I could look at them for hours.

CopingGymcel said:
We all do. He is extremely beautiful. His eyes are so mesmerizing. I could look at them for hours.

The combination of the color of the eyes and hair is a huge plus as well. And that Yung Leo/Michael Pitt haircut is hnnnngggghhhhh.

I hope they lob acid in orbs face