Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s impossible for me to betabuxx/dark triad maxx for me to get married.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I got zero energy for anything except sleeping and eating.
I’m a NEET, so is my younger brother.
All my relatives live far away and I’ve never seen them more than just once.
I have no friends and don’t know anyone my age anymore.
I am too boring for NTs, I am a quiet, shy guy.
I have a low T soy voice.
I am just to risk averse, I don’t do drugs, I avoid trouble and just rot at home most of the time.

A women would look at me and think I’m a low status boring loser.

@Incelius Savage

Mogs me I’ve seen your face u mog me ur just fat all fat cels are volcels

Most sub 5s today who aren't wealthy can't even betabuxx anymore, especially sub 4s, 4/10 landwhales demanding at least a normie or above to sustain them post-wall and give them money for all their degenerate needs as an "independent kween", while they cheat with a more attractive male behind the subhuman's back; no darktriadmaxxing will halo you, the horn effect in fact destroying any chances of that.

Being able to be a neetcel is a blessing. And you live alone. You have enough time to do anything from your wildest dreams but you just rot. I'm tired of neetcels complaining.

I’m boneless. I still had no jawline when i was skinny.

I got zero energy for anything except sleeping and eating.
I’m a NEET, so is my younger brother.
All my relatives live far away and I’ve never seen them more than just once.
I have no friends and don’t know anyone my age anymore.
I am too boring for NTs, I am a quiet, shy guy.
I have a low T soy voice.
I am just to risk averse, I don’t do drugs, I avoid trouble and just rot at home most of the time.

A women would look at me and think I’m a low status boring loser.
Same dude but it’s better off avoiding all that and focusing on yourself unless you wanna go all out and sell drugs/waste your time trying to get laid.

How skinny were you?
159 pounds. All i needed to do was lose 10-15 more pounds and hit the gym. This was in 2020, now i weigh 270.

159 pounds. All i needed to do was lose 10-15 more pounds and hit the gym. This was in 2020, now i weigh 270.
Meh we have a different view of you skinny but you were average weight and non obese so it counts. I’m underweight with a bmi of 16.9 I’m about 5’11 and 125

Meh we have a different view of you skinny but you were average weight and non obese so it counts. I’m underweight with a bmi of 16.9 I’m about 5’11 and 125
I’m a cutecel. We have no masculine features

Wow that’s deathly skinny for your height.

Thugmaxxing is impossible if you're non-NT. You need a decent physique, connections and street-smarts in order to intimidate people. I don't even think I could betabuxx. You need to be independent and fairly rich to do that.

Last edited:
Idk if id go so far as all fatcels are fakecels but most probably. Tbh i put a little bit of beer weight in the past 4 years but then even looking at before that was still at 25 a KHHV. Over a decade my weight has fluctuated by 30lbs and its made no difference other than at best removing one thing for normies to bully me about since theres a pile of reasons anyway and im basically a hermit now it does not change much.

I’m a cutecel. We have no masculine features

Wow that’s deathly skinny for your height.
I used to be far skinnier. Me at a 17 bmi from going to the gym i can at least mog some foids. however my wrists are still deathly tiny and haven’t changed from my 13-14 bmi days.
Idk if id go so far as all fatcels are fakecels but most probably. Tbh i put a little bit of beer weight in the past 4 years but then even looking at before that was still at 25 a KHHV. Over a decade my weight has fluctuated by 30lbs and its made no difference other than at best removing one thing for normies to bully me about since theres a pile of reasons anyway and im basically a hermit now it does not change much.
Yea ID say it’s different being fat cuz of inceldom vs saying you’re incle because ur fat.