Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “It’s impossible for me not to feel envious seeing couples looking lovingly at each other”

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Gee I wonder why incels don’t like going outside and can’t stand being around normies, Chads and Stacey’s.
Marcia finds it too upsetting to be around “happily married women” because it reminds her of what she lost. Now that my son Jai is at school I’ve met a lot of mothers, but at the school there doesn’t seem to be any single mums. I’m literally surrounded by happily married women and it makes me feel small at times. One mum asked me, “Do you get lonely?” and I burst into tears. Yes, I get very lonely at times. Another mum said, “You need to join Tinder!” But I’m not ready to start dating just yet and the thought of Tinder – or any online dating platform – terrifies me. I’m just scared of getting hurt again. Recently one of the mums asked me over for her 40th and it was a big mistake turning up because, as usual, I was the only single person. To make matters worse for me, it felt like I wasn’t only surrounded by couples, but very happy couples! It’s impossible for me not to feel envious seeing couples looking lovingly at each other, their happy nuclear family just reminds me of what my son is missing. So I’ve decided that I’m not going to put a through that anymore and next time a married mum asks me over, even though it’s kind of her, I’ll make up an excuse.

Hmm, Marcia sweaty, looks like you have a toxic personality who can't stand seeing people happy. Maybe if you were a decent human bean you wouldn't be an old hag single mother.

She just need to take a shower.

Hmm, Marcia sweaty, looks like you have a toxic personality who can't stand seeing people happy. Maybe if you were a decent human bean you wouldn't be an old hag single mother.

She could easily get a betabuxx provider she just wants to bitch about it

Her ex husband got another woman pregnant within months of leaving her, the guy is obviously a Chad

Take a shower and steal his gf bro :lul:

Tinder will solve her problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back