Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion its impossible for frensh incels to be kissless

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
Because they greet each other with a kiss on the cheek, even if you work in a company its normal that you kiss your coworkers on the cheek. And if you live there your whole life you must at least once accidentally kiss a girl on the lip

@Wizard32
@Fancy Alcoholic

maybe they even kiss their cheeks in Canada @TheDarkEnigma

Anyways as a result French incels are very rare

I think that was a practice in America too at some point. To bad it's gone cause of lib globohomo shit tho

Yes, but even truecels do it when greeting a foid.

If everyone in the forum lived in latin america, they'd end up doing it at some point (unless they don't try meet anyone)
Can you approximate how many foids you've kissed? Damn I need to latin americamaxx

Fake news. If you're not chad, you can't kiss foids as easily. In HS, foids would never say hello to me precisely to avoid the eventuality I kiss them.

And, since the covid shit happened, nobody kisses foids on the cheek.

I would assume only older women would kiss them on cheeks. Foids would be disgusted by you if they did that. Same thing in Turkey.

Because they greet each other with a kiss on the cheek, even if you work in a company its normal that you kiss your coworkers on the cheek. And if you live there your whole life you must at least once accidentally kiss a girl on the lip

@Wizard32
@Fancy Alcoholic

maybe they even kiss their cheeks in Canada @TheDarkEnigma

Anyways as a result French incels are very rare
Actually, I am kissless LOL.

Just by French works on even turbomanlet curries. :feelsohgod:
Baguettepill is brutal.

View: https://youtu.be/eJo5A7wMvmI

French foids have a tendencie to prefer dark skinned ppl. That's why there are so many french beckies and stacies defending illegal immigrants despite the "toxic masculinity" displayed by some of them North African emissaries for the last 30 years at least.

Also, good job for this curry to take profit. France is maybe the only place in the world where he could envision to touch a Stacey like that.
"aimer" in french can either mean "to love" or "to like" I don't really know if the translation is 100% correct.
What does a kiss on the mouth mean according to your PhD in linguistic ?
Actually, I am kissless LOL.
#MeToo I blame toxic femininity.

In Serbia people kiss 3 times and yet no one ever kissed me.
French foids have a tendencie to prefer dark skinned ppl. That's why there are so many french beckies and stacies defending illegal immigrants despite the "toxic masculinity" displayed by some of them North African emissaries for the last 30 years at least.

Also, good job for this curry to take profit. France is maybe the only place in the world where he could envision to touch a Stacey like that.

#MeToo I blame toxic femininity.
Guy in the video is a huge manlet coper scamer those girls got payed well to kiss him.

@Zer0/∞ the beepsounds in the video and the camera movement make it look like reality tv lol

[White] foids have a tendencie to prefer dark skinned ppl. That's why there are so many [White] beckies and stacies defending illegal immigrants despite the "toxic masculinity" displayed by some of them North African emissaries for the last 30 years at least.

Fixed it. These whores love Tyrone.

"aimer" in french can either mean "to love" or "to like" I don't really know if the translation is 100% correct.
(Im french)
"Je t’aime" in french means "I love you", the translation is 100% correct
If a foid wants to say "I like you" (non romantic way), she would say "je t’aime bien" or "Je t’apprécie"

"Je t’aime" is very romantic, idk how to explain :smonk:
Par contre @Fancy Alcoholic c’est quoi cette photo de profil ??
l’ancienne était tellement meilleure :fuk:

Last edited:
(Im french)
If a foid wants to say "I like you" (non romantic way), she would say "je t’aime bien" or "Je t’apprécie"

Par contre @Fancy Alcoholic c’est quoi cette photo de profil ??
l’ancienne était tellement meilleure :fuk:
thats putin on his pic

is he a famous incel?

A very famous Jew in France who hates Islam and immigration. He is very often in controversy because of his opinions, and he ran for president in 2022.

Oh and btw he is not an incel at all, he has a wife and children and he even fucks his advisor :smonk:

(Im french)

thank you, that information was very helpfull! :feelscomfy:
Idk I am autistic and I actually don't know. I need to Google that rn. :feelsstudy:
In my defense, this is incels.is and not kisshavers.is.

Last edited:
In my country people used to do the same before covid, foids ALWAYS make sure to avoid lip contact by turning their cheek extensively and retracting their head a lot between each kiss, it's actually quite brutal

thats putin on his pic
you wot :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: ?
In my defense, this is incels.is and not kisshavers.is.
based very good point
Par contre @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/29/29058.jpg?1641851499 [/UWSL]@Fancy Alcoholic c’est quoi cette photo de profil ??
It's the best photo de profil ever ! I do what I can to be on point. Look at those lunettes de soleil, so fucking cool innit ?
Its still Éric Zemmour :feelscomfy:
:dab::dab::dab: