Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's immesurable how much free sex i miss out on due to my looks and looks only

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★★
It's fucking got to a point when i could literally stand up from my seat go to a girl i know, matter of fact 2 girls i know, offer to take them on a trip and they would go with me instantly because that's all they wish for at this university (but can't get because nobody has the money to splurge on financing two chicks on a weekend trip to somewhere).

Matter of fact they don't straight up hate me, my horn effect is not as bad, the sole reason i'm getting totally erased from the possibility of anything close to hot steaming sex with each of them is my looks, my looks and my looks only. that's it. that's it. that's absolutely fucking it.

To think of the amount and quality of the girls i would most definitely fuck with very little effort if it wasn't for my absolute bottom tier looks.

Like literally this is bigger hinderance than riding a wheelchair. I swear to god it's like somebody dropped me on this planet with every stat maxed except the looks, but none of the other stats matter with girls.

My life is a fucking comedy.

the sole reason i'm getting totally erased from the possibility of anything close to hot steaming sex with each of them is my looks, my looks and my looks only. that's it. that's it. that's absolutely fucking it.
Amen

Like literally this is bigger hinderance than riding a wheelchair. I swear to god it's like somebody dropped me on this planet with every stat maxed except the looks, but none of the other stats matter with girls.
Very relateable. I'm smarter, richer, better in almost every aspect than any of these dudes who are getting pussy, the only thing were they're besting me is in the looks department. Sadly, looks is all that girls care about.
Even the most sadistic, abusive, dumb idiot will be able to have sex with a hot girl as long as he's handsome while truly good guys have to rot in lonelines because they're ugly.

My life is a fucking comedy.
Very relateable.

Very relateable. I'm smarter, richer, better in almost every aspect than any of these dudes who are getting pussy, the only thing were they're besting me is in the looks department. Sadly, looks is all that girls care about.
Even the most sadistic, abusive, dumb idiot will be able to have sex with a hot girl as long as he's handsome while truly good guys have to rot in lonelines because they're ugly.

Very relateable.
But how long can this shit go on, it's not like the agepill doesn't exist, i'm not getting younger i'm getting older. And even chad won't fuck if too old, which that's a fact, same as i'm not gonna get better looking either, unless maybe, with life threatening tier surgeries, and not even then because there's no surgery for subhuman frame, subconscious demeanor, the way you walk, the way you look at people the way you speak, that shit's all connected to the looks, it's biology. So fuck biology but hear out, not a day in my life the last 2 years when i thought "today i made progress". Fuck no, i can make progress in every other way but the looks are such a hinderance it's not just like i feel like someone dropped me stats to the max except the looks, but the looks work like a fucking debuff, there's literally no thing in life that isn't dependent on looks in some way and with pussy it's a mathematical equation. It's over, it's motherfucking over. Nigga i didn't ask to be born like this.

But how long can this shit go on, it's not like the agepill doesn't exist, i'm not getting younger i'm getting older. And even chad won't fuck if too old, which that's a fact, same as i'm not gonna get better looking either, unless maybe, with life threatening tier surgeries, and not even then because there's no surgery for subhuman frame, subconscious demeanor, the way you walk, the way you look at people the way you speak, that shit's all connected to the looks, it's biology. So fuck biology but hear out, not a day in my life the last 2 years when i thought "today i made progress". Fuck no, i can make progress in every other way but the looks are such a hinderance it's not just like i feel like someone dropped me stats to the max except the looks, but the looks work like a fucking debuff, there's literally no thing in life that isn't dependent on looks in some way and with pussy it's a mathematical equation. It's over, it's motherfucking over. Nigga i didn't ask to be born like this.
I don't know man, it's just sad. You can't really do much.
Just keep moneymaxxing, keep statusmaxxing, keep looksmaxxing and hope that you get lucky.
Or go monk mode.
Idk, it's hard to say what's the best way to cope with this fucked up society where only the top 30% men are allowed to have unpaid sex and relationship.