Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s honestly frightening how easily people can turn against you at the first allegation

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Literally not even a day after an allegation is made, YouTubers will get tons of hate before any sort of evidence even comes out and then lose tons of subscribers.

You’ll really see who your real fans are as a YouTuber when an allegation is made. People are fucking snakes man, is it really so hard to wait until there’s more evidence?

They all turn on one another because for the most part they're all the same. As long as it brings in the views nothing else matters to them. :feelsUgh:

So, you Admit it?

Ikr.

It happened with the youtuber Dream and even after he made a video response that was like an hour and a half long people still say he was trying to fuck kids jfl.

There was another youtuber (I forgot his name) but the day the allegations of him raping a 14 year old came out everyone turned against him (btw he never did that and disproved it within like 3 days)

Idk why people always gotta take sides before hearing both sides of the story

Ikr.

It happened with the youtuber Dream and even after he made a video response that was like an hour and a half long people still say he was trying to fuck kids jfl.

There was another youtuber (I forgot his name) but the day the allegations of him raping a 14 year old came out everyone turned against him (btw he never did that and disproved it within like 3 days)

Idk why people always gotta take sides before hearing both sides of the story
dream deserved it

dream deserved it
How?

I used to watch his vids a little bit back in the day and I didn't see anything that would have made him deserve that

Its all cheap entertainment

Yeah feminism has made all normies completely worthless

Their positivity is meaningless in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back