Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's hilarious when women threaten physical violence

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You know it's funny how I see so many women online saying they'd beat me or other men up. So many brave strong women who are naturally physically weak. The modern woke leftists choose to ignore simple biology, in movies they show skinny small girls taking on multiple muscular guys at once (and not in bed like most whores) and it seems modern foids are so retarded they actually believe they could beat a man in a fight outside using pepper spray. (A male invention that doesn't always work) The fact is men are naturally stronger than women. The weakest man can take on the strongest women. Heck when I was chubby and overweight I took on an ex military woman in wrestling. Granted we were of equal strength but let that sink in. To get of equal strength to an obese or chubby man foids gotta gain muscles. Another funny thing is when they take steroids and they still get beat by men. Men are just scientifically stronger than women https://americanhealthandbeauty.com/articles/3276/men-are-naturally-stronger-than-women
Also don't tell me martial arts make them equal because I've been there and done that. Spared plenty of foids, beat em all.

So what's happening today is foids who wouldn't say shit to our faces are hiding behind their keyboards describing how tough they'd be because at the end of the day that's all the power women have. Insulting men at a safe distance out of fear of getting assaulted. You want proof women are weak? Look at all the women raped by men. If they were so strong they'd be able to defend themselves.

Women are powerless against men. If all the men on earth decided to take away women's rights one day women couldn't stop them. Heck, the only reason women have rights is because they screamed loud enough that simps figured they'd fuck em if they gave em rights.

Women aren't scary.

Based clip. The Joker isn't really wrong especially when you examine the recent movie. It's society's violence that creates the type of people who oppose it.

Based clip. The Joker isn't really wrong especially when you examine the recent movie. It's society's violence that creates the type of people who oppose it.

Due to their rampant negative projections and the contempt they hold towards the average subhuman, it also holds that they'll mistakenly perceive most as weak or unable to even fight a foid, when the opposite holds true still even for the average framelet; as you said, the power foid privilege and the benefits of hypergamy bring them with foid-worshipping and all, coupled with the anonymity of the Internet, allows them to further espouse this delusional view to us... :feelsclown:

They're usually all the pudgy type, anyways, not even slightly posing any risk of injury to us; it is all just a showcase of their hatred. :feelskek:

Or when they claim they are being harassed yet assault incels.

You know it's funny how I see so many women online saying they'd beat me or other men up. So many brave strong women who are naturally physically weak. The modern woke leftists choose to ignore simple biology, in movies they show skinny small girls taking on multiple muscular guys at once (and not in bed like most whores) and it seems modern foids are so retarded they actually believe they could beat a man in a fight outside using pepper spray. (A male invention that doesn't always work) The fact is men are naturally stronger than women. The weakest man can take on the strongest women. Heck when I was chubby and overweight I took on an ex military woman in wrestling. Granted we were of equal strength but let that sink in. To get of equal strength to an obese or chubby man foids gotta gain muscles. Another funny thing is when they take steroids and they still get beat by men. Men are just scientifically stronger than women https://americanhealthandbeauty.com/articles/3276/men-are-naturally-stronger-than-women
Also don't tell me martial arts make them equal because I've been there and done that. Spared plenty of foids, beat em all.

So what's happening today is foids who wouldn't say shit to our faces are hiding behind their keyboards describing how tough they'd be because at the end of the day that's all the power women have. Insulting men at a safe distance out of fear of getting assaulted. You want proof women are weak? Look at all the women raped by men. If they were so strong they'd be able to defend themselves.

Women are powerless against men. If all the men on earth decided to take away women's rights one day women couldn't stop them. Heck, the only reason women have rights is because they screamed loud enough that simps figured they'd fuck em if they gave em rights.

Women aren't scary.

View attachment 687153
Based, water is wet post, what film is that clip from?

Due to their rampant negative projections and the contempt they hold towards the average subhuman, it also holds that they'll mistakenly perceive most as weak or unable to even fight a foid, when the opposite holds true still even for the average framelet; as you said, the power foid privilege and the benefits of hypergamy bring them with foid-worshipping and all, coupled with the anonymity of the Internet, allows them to further espouse this delusional view to us... :feelsclown:

They're usually all the pudgy type, anyways, not even slightly posing any risk of injury to us; it is all just a showcase of their hatred. :feelskek:
Yep, correct on all ends. ^^^^ especially about how they see unattractive males as weaker. At least their blind delusion inspired by the internet leads to funny videos such as this

Yeah let's talk about that

I am gymmaxed and kickboxmaxxed + ugly and ethnic (all foids run away from me in fear by default)

IT: "B-but muh 800lbs dog will protect me"
.is: "I will jump on your dog"
IT: "NOO YOU CANT JUMP ON MY 800LBS DOG I HAVE ANOTHER 800000LBS DOG"
.is "I will jump on your dogs"

Legendary discussion from a while ago

Yeah let's talk about that

I am gymmaxed and kickboxmaxxed + ugly and ethnic (all foids run away from me in fear by default)

IT: "B-but muh 800lbs dog will protect me"
.is: "I will jump on your dog"
IT: "NOO YOU CANT JUMP ON MY 800LBS DOG I HAVE ANOTHER 800000LBS DOG"
.is "I will jump on your dogs"

Legendary discussion from a while ago
LMFAO. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Also taking dogs out is pretty easy if they attack you. You gotta grab em by the neck, choke em out, close their mouth shut then stab out their eyes with a knife. Love how foids think dogs make them equal to men in physical strength. Also if they ever did set their dogs on us we least in America got a little something called a second amendment right to protect ourselves from those muts if they set them on us.

LMFAO. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Also taking dogs out is pretty easy if they attack you. You gotta grab em by the neck, choke em out, close their mouth shut then stab out their eyes with a knife. Love how foids think dogs make them equal to men in physical strength. Also if they ever did set their dogs on us we least in America got a little something called a second amendment right to protect ourselves from those muts if they set them on us.
I'm not armed when I go out in public and I voluntarily wouldn't fight a dog for no reason, but if my life depends on it your dog can weight as much as the sun I will fucking take it out and your entire bloodline

I'm not armed when I go out in public and I voluntarily wouldn't fight a dog for no reason, but if my life depends on it your dog can weight as much as the sun I will fucking take it out and your entire bloodline

I dislike encouraging radical behavior, yet I also like encouraging the legal concept of Self Defense.
Exactly I wouldn't do anything illegal but if a foid attacks me I'll defend myself to the full extent of the law

Foids are so confident that a male will appear to protect them that they can even delude themselves into thinking they have similar strength to a man. While in fact a 12 year old kid can beat up an adult woman quite easily.

They are much more violent at home than in public, not surprising that some of that aggression which they show their boyfriends and husbands is leaking into their interactions with strangers with the amount of propaganda telling them that they are as strong as men.

In this study, domestic violence was divided into two types, minor and severe. In most of the countries included in this study, women were more likely to perpetrate both of those types of abuse, both minor and even severe.

They also looked at whether the violence was mutual or coming from just one partner. Of course, in all countries it was mostly bidirectional, but when only one partner was violent, it was more likely to be a man in only three of those countries (Iran, Tanzania and Greece.) In all of the others, women were more likely to be domestically violent than men.

You want proof women are weak? Look at all the women raped by men.
A pretty interesting thing is, there's actually a pretty big number of studies saying that women are about as likely to rape someone using physical force as men are. I'll admit, I have absolutely no idea how that's possible:feelswhat:, but apparently that's what's happening:fuk:.

In this study, physical force was the only rape strategy which women were more likely to do than men, with five women admitting to have done so compared to three men. Everything else, men were more likely to do, including stuff which the researchers fully expected women to do more often, such as "seduction tactics":feelshaha:.

Also, here's the section where they describe previous studies on that topic:

Physical Tactics
Although Struckman-Johnson et al. (2003) concluded that women typically use ‘‘gentler or less exploitative tactics than men’’ (p. 85), most extant research does not yield significant differences in self-reported use of force tactics across gender. For example, Zurbriggen (2000) found that 11% of both males and females had used one or more force tactics such as ‘‘gripped someone tightly and given them an angry look when they were not giving me the sexual response I wanted’’ or ‘‘gotten a little drunk and forced the person that I’m with to have sex with me’’ (p. 565). Also, 3% of women and 5% of men in Struckman-Johnson et al.’s (2003) sample admitted to using physical force during a nonconsensual sexual episode. Hogben and Waterman (2000) found that male and female college students reported using equivalent levels of violence or threats of violence to obtain sex. On the other hand, Christopher, Madura, and Weaver (1998) reported that male college students were significantly more likely than female college students to use force to increase sexual involvement.

They are much more violent at home than in public, not surprising that some of that aggression which they show their boyfriends and husbands is leaking into their interactions with strangers with the amount of propaganda telling them that they are as strong as men.

In this study, domestic violence was divided into two types, minor and severe. In most of the countries included in this study, women were more likely to perpetrate both of those types of abuse, both minor and even severe.

They also looked at whether the violence was mutual or coming from just one partner. Of course, in all countries it was mostly bidirectional, but when only one partner was violent, it was more likely to be a man in only three of those countries (Iran, Tanzania and Greece.) In all of the others, women were more likely to be domestically violent than men.

A pretty interesting thing is, there's actually a pretty big number of studies saying that women are about as likely to rape someone using physical force as men are. I'll admit, I have absolutely no idea how that's possible:feelswhat:, but apparently that's what's happening:fuk:.

In this study, physical force was the only rape strategy which women were more likely to do than men, with five women admitting to have done so compared to three men. Everything else, men were more likely to do, including stuff which the researchers fully expected women to do more often, such as "seduction tactics":feelshaha:.

Also, here's the section where they describe previous studies on that topic:
Men could easily stop them from raping them unless they're literal children or cripples and the reason women are allowed to hit men is because in today's world men can't fight back. That's why the abuse statistics are going up.

What they mean is they’ll send their army of simps after you to gang up on you and beat you up

What they mean is they’ll send their army of simps after you to gang up on you and beat you up
Seen some good videos of simps being beaten up. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Men could easily stop them from raping them unless they're literal children or cripples and the reason women are allowed to hit men is because in today's world men can't fight back. That's why the abuse statistics are going up.
Pretty much, but it's still funny to bring those studies up to soyboys and feminists whenever they get too annoying :feelshaha: . From what I've seen, they have absolutely no reply to any of that, and usually just quietly exit whatever discussion they were in:feelskek:.

Pretty much, but it's still funny to bring those studies up to soyboys and feminists whenever they get too annoying :feelshaha: . From what I've seen, they have absolutely no reply to any of that, and usually just quietly exit whatever discussion they were in:feelskek:.
Exactly :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: they hate actual studied and statistics

Foids think men who are not huge can fight but they think other 90 lb. women can fight.

Women aren't scary.

View attachment 687153
Yea these strong independent landwhales will probably get tired when they run at you

Also you make the most based posts brocel

No man is afraid of women, men are afraid to get punished by other men if they harm a woman, that’s what modern-day-women don’t seem to understand nowadays.

Also it’s hilarious that they actually believe they earned and fought for their rights, while it was men who decided to give it to them and they could‘ve say no too, wouldn’t be too hard for them.

No man is afraid of women, men are afraid to get punished by other men if they harm a woman, that’s what modern-day-women don’t seem to understand nowadays.
Exactly, we're afraid of simps beating us down and hosing us because we looked at them wrong.

Exactly, we're afraid of simps beating us down and hosing us because we looked at them wrong.
If you harm a woman, you will be the lowest status in jail and only the guards can protect you from getting stabbed.

That’s what a man is afraid of, not that the woman fights back, because that wont be a challenge anyway

If you harm a woman, you will be the lowest status in jail and only the guards can protect you from getting stabbed.

That’s what a man is afraid of, not that the woman fights back, because that wont be a challenge anyway
We live in a soyciety.

Women are strong, independent and fearless until they have to go outside after 11PM

They watch too many movies

The mental inferiority gap is even larger than the physical one. They are incompetent malicious parasites just refuse to play ball and if we all collectively ignored them like the petulant temper tantrum throwing children they are they would get back in the kitchen.

The mental inferiority gap is even larger than the physical one. They are incompetent malicious parasites just refuse to play ball and if we all collectively ignored them like the petulant temper tantrum throwing children they are they would get back in the kitchen.

well soon this world will rot completely and then these fpids will get it coming .

Joker is always good to see , lol

well soon this world will rot completely and then these fpids will get it coming .

I read "Corruptional" as "Computational"...Hahaha.