Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's hilarious seeing gymcels go crazy over benching 3 plates

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Or squatting 4+ plates, or whatever ridiculous nonsense. You only fucking impress men. You think women give a shit? They don't. Unless you're already a good looking guy, which most who are able to do this are not, especially since they're retarded enough to fall for the bulking meme.

You think this guy gives a fuck if he can't bench 3 plates or whatever bullshit gymcels do?
Nick-Bateman-18.jpg

He still gets home and gets more pussy than those ego lifting faggots. Meanwhile the homos on Bodybuilding Misc will make fun of his frame, even though he still gets more pussy than any of those coping gymcels combined. You got to love it.

Damn. It's over.

I don't think anyone makes fun of his frame lol

0JI1CwC_d.webp

slackbum said:
I don't think anyone makes fun of his frame lol

0JI1CwC_d.webp

You'd be surprised how retarded and delusional those miscer faggots are.

You're 100% right and I've been gymcelling for some time. I can't wait to start bodybuilding (to looksmax) and stop doing the powerlifting bullshit, once I have my finances together.

Women don't give a shit about your actual strength; they'd think you'd already be strong enough if you could carry them or a bag of groceries and if they see you do a couple of pulls up (they'd probably already think you're strong enough), then you're set to go. There's also a reason why women prefer taller men is because they think that their strong too and there's some truth to that, since most of the worlds strongest men are 6'3"+ (which automatically grants you for having a big frame), but sadly hardly much of them would want a man thats fat too (which most strongmen competitors are). All you gotta do is have a good looking face and height, to set you pretty good.

I don't care whether or not women care. Getting swole is fun.

I notice this too. It's the guys who stare when I pick up the heaviest dumbbells at the gym. Girls don't give a shit.

CopingGymcel said:
I notice this too. It's the guys who stare when I pick up the heaviest dumbbells at the gym. Girls don't give a shit.

What are your stats?

Women just care about looks. They don't care how hard you work either. If anything men who are naturally strong would make more sense as ideal partners because they carry better genes.

ItheIthe said:
What are your stats?

6'2 103kg. Probably 20-22ish % body fat, so kind of fat now from bulking.

CopingGymcel said:
6'2 103kg. 20-22ish % body fat, so kind of fat now from bulking.

What about lifts though. Like max bench and squat

ItheIthe said:
What about lifts though. Like max bench and squat

I don't squat and deadlift because my stupid back won't allow me these days. Oldcel life.

Bench, I have no idea at the moment what my regular bench is, as I haven't benched in forever, but I do workout with 60kg dumbbells at the incline.