Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s hard to live completely sin free

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : making it to heaven is impossible without god
”according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:“
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
”Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.“
‭‭

”So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭9‬:‭16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭9‬:‭15‬ ‭KJV

”according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:“
”Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.“
‭‭

”So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.“

”For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.“
living sin free sounds like a good way to get walked all over and get cucked. it is not a viable option in 2024.

‭‭

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq5GFp7Rvgw
(in gta)

It cost a lot to afford sin