Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s hard to keep getting up in the morning — you feel numb after awhile

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
★★
My day goes like this:
1) Get up early. brush my teeth, shower, get dressed for work.
2) Drive through rush hour traffic in the city to get to work (about an hour away — I have to do this because housing is totally unaffordable in the city)

3) At work we have far *far* too many layers of management. They track everything everyone does at all times. We have to give reports at the end of each day and an even more comprehensive report at the start of each week — to people who don’t do anything else and have no real function in the company except as “watch dogs” to keep staff under pressure. Normally the layers of management are really just the owner class and they want to feel like they do something for their egos (they don’t).

4) At the end of the day I drive home (another hour gone). The traffic makes me want to blow my head off with a shotgun. It is truly incredible how the rules of the road just don’t exist for so many selfish cunts out there. They just blatantly run red lights, they don’t use their turn signals, they either go 15 MPH under the speed limit or fly by you at 100 miles an hour, it’s just nuts the shit I see on the road every day. I’m practically amazed I haven’t gotten in a wreck with one of these “people” yet. Yesterday I saw a woman on her phone get tboned when she ran a red light. If you want to witness the depravity and pure retardation of the human species look no further than a drive at rush hour around an American city.

5) I finally get home — I am now too exhausted to do… really anything at all. I just lay in bed most days till tomorrow.

I used to play games and watch TV. But all of the shows and movies now are pure slop pushing an ideological agenda I profoundly disagree with. Games are now mostly the same too. When I do play games I find I just play old good ones over and over again. But even then I just don’t have the willpower to go to the effort anymore. It’s all so tiresome.

I basically go home, might eat some dinner, then lay in my bed til I fall asleep at which point the day starts all over. Sometimes I go for walks or to the park — those are pretty much the happiest moments I have now. I get the feeling those things would be more fun if I had a nice wife or some kids to do that with.

Financially it really seems like young people have no chance unless you’re born into a family that can get you a good job or that already had a lot of established wealth and assets. I honestly don’t know how people are making it out there. I am extreme frugal with my money, but but most of it goes towards recurring costs you can’t flex much on (rent + utilities + gas + groceries + vehicle repair + insurances + phone bill, etc).

I’m just really tired guys. I try to catch up on my sleep on the weekends but my body won’t let me since the weeks schedule is basically ingrained into my head now.

I find I feel a lot of hatred towards the executives and managers in my company. I know exactly what they do with their time and I wish I could get a job like that. I feel a lot of an envy towards others who seem to have happy lives. I never had a relationship really with my parents/family.

I don’t know where I’m going with this but I look at my life and what am I doing? I just work to make someone else rich. It feels like I’ve steadily been losing my sanity for a few years now. Nobody really likes me IRL and, to be honest, I guess I don’t like them either broadly speaking. There is basically no viable way to meet women (dating apps are a hard dead end for example). I dunno, just seems like it would’ve been better not to have been born if this is all life is about.

Interesting video I saw:
View: https://youtu.be/hoC0a3lZCOY

Where is our noble cause? What can I be a part of that’s bigger than myself that’s actually worth it? Where’s my family? What’s the point, really, in all this without those things? I might as well be a gear in a car engine. One day I’ll die, having had a net negative life, and … that’s it. Just seems like to shouldn’t have to be that way. Seems like it didn’t use to be for our ancestors, at least during some times. Ideally I would really like to act in some way to fix the problems I see in my society — I wish I could fix things or make things better. But I sure don’t see how, i don’t control a news station or a social media company. I’m not an elected official, I don’t have any institutional power. There’s a kind of pain you feel when you see a big problem that others either dont or are ignoring, have plans for how things might be improved, but you’re not able to do anything actionable. And if you even dare speak the truth about how terribly things are going the powers that be will drag you through the mud. Things are not good lads, feels pretty hopeless most days.

Last edited:
You can revolt if you are courageous enough

Where is our noble cause? What can I be a part of that’s bigger than myself?
Its right here in this forum. Inceldom and blackpill are our noble causes. Keep pushing the envelope here, keep pushing your truths and grievances. Break through the status quo through constant online activism and then suddenly one day, break out and take society by the throat once enough enslaved men have been galvanized into taking action against their servitude.

You can revolt if you are courageous enough
Too many feds here to talk about that kind of thing. My impression is any attempts at organization, even something like legal mass protest will be crushed into the ground swiftly. The truckers in Canada basically had their lives destroyed and their reputations smeared by those in power. The government really fears young men taking action against it and we would not be treated with kiddie gloves the way antifa and co are.

Things have to be so bad for revolt that people are actively starving and people would rather die than stay under the thumb of the regime. Even then you need a sufficient mass of unified organized people for that — is that even possible today? I’m not sure.

I hear you though that if things get worse and if too many young men are in this sort of boat eventually you’ll probably have a Caesar or Hitler esque figure emerge.

Its right here in this forum. Inceldom and blackpill are our noble causes. Keep pushing the envelope here, keep pushing your truths and grievances. Break through the status quo through constant online activism and then suddenly one day, break out and take society by the throat once enough enslaved men have been galvanized into taking action against their servitude.
I always think of the Fight Club quote

Very relatable movie

Yeah I tend to agree really all that can be done right now is to try and blackpill en masse as many guys as possible and hope eventually the tide turns due to mass sentiment.

Too many feds here to talk about that kind of thing. My impression is any attempts at organization, even something like legal mass protest will be crushed into the ground swiftly. The truckers in Canada basically had their lives destroyed and their reputations smeared by those in power. The government really fears young men taking action against it and we would not be treated with kiddie gloves the way antifa and co are.

Things have to be so bad for revolt that people are actively starving and people would rather die than stay under the thumb of the regime. Even then you need a sufficient mass of unified organized people for that — is that even possible today? I’m not sure.

I hear you though that if things get worse and if too many young men are in this sort of boat eventually you’ll probably have a Caesar or Hitler esque figure emerge.
Not trying to intice anything here, but from what i've read and understood is that you stuck in a loop of wageslavery and meaninglessness. Since you are an incel its very hard to fulfill that emptiness with a wife and kids. Especially in this era where most women nowadays are whores with 5+ bodycounts after highschool.

Anyways, the revolter genotype will determine if whether or not you are suitable for such actions.

Brutal, I want to rope just reading your post.
I used to play games and watch TV. But all of the shows and movies now are pure slop pushing an ideological agenda I profoundly disagree with. Games are now mostly the same too. When I do play games I find I just play old good ones over and over again. But even then I just don’t have the willpower to go to the effort anymore. It’s all so tiresome.
Same here, I can't watch or play any of that shit because of globohomo propaganda and it's been this way for a decade+, I pirate old games, movies and TV series and watch that once in a while.
I finally get home — I am now too exhausted to do… really anything at all. I just lay in bed most days till tomorrow.
Just the thought of spending 2 hours a day in traffic makes me sick. Get out of the hellhole cities filled with crime and racemixing.

Brutal, I want to rope just reading your post.

Same here, I can't watch or play any of that shit because of globohomo propaganda and it's been this way for a decade+, I pirate old games, movies and TV series and watch that once in a while.

Just the thought of spending 2 hours a day in traffic makes me sick. Get out of the hellhole cities filled with crime and racemixing.
Thanks mate, I hear you. The sad reality is I know for many many young men their life is basically a mirror of mine. What’s that quote about how men lead lives of quiet desperation? Sobering

Hollywood used to have more subtlety and nuance in their propaganda and they honestly just used to have much better writers in past decades to boot.

Yeah, my city is an absolute shit hole. I will always say it was living here and seeing the shit I see that made me realize the “evil racists” actually did have some fair points. You never ever go through some of the black parts of my city unless you have a death wish. Yeah, yeah “not all” / only on average etc etc — sure, but you get my meaning. You’ve got blacks like Thomas Sowell and Coleman Hughes who are great, but then you have insane niggers who practically by their lonesome make living in some parts of America hell. Both can be true.

Yesterday I saw a woman on her phone get tboned when she ran a red light.
she dead? :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
did she get hit in the driver or passenger door? Your neck can easily snap from a t-bone collision, there is no neck support like in a frontal or behinds collision.

My day goes like this:
1) Get up early. brush my teeth, shower, get dressed for work.
2) Drive through rush hour traffic in the city to get to work (about an hour away — I have to do this because housing is totally unaffordable in the city)

3) At work we have far *far* too many layers of management. They track everything everyone does at all times. We have to give reports at the end of each day and an even more comprehensive report at the start of each week — to people who don’t do anything else and have no real function in the company except as “watch dogs” to keep staff under pressure. Normally the layers of management are really just the owner class and they want to feel like they do something for their egos (they don’t).

4) At the end of the day I drive home (another hour gone). The traffic makes me want to blow my head off with a shotgun. It is truly incredible how the rules of the road just don’t exist for so many selfish cunts out there. They just blatantly run red lights, they don’t use their turn signals, they either go 15 MPH under the speed limit or fly by you at 100 miles an hour, it’s just nuts the shit I see on the road every day. I’m practically amazed I haven’t gotten in a wreck with one of these “people” yet. Yesterday I saw a woman on her phone get tboned when she ran a red light. If you want to witness the depravity and pure retardation of the human species look no further than a drive at rush hour around an American city.

5) I finally get home — I am now too exhausted to do… really anything at all. I just lay in bed most days till tomorrow.

I basically go home, might eat some dinner, then lay in my bed til I fall asleep at which point the day starts all over. Sometimes I go for walks or to the park — those are pretty much the happiest moments I have now. I get the feeling those things would be more fun if I had a nice wife or some kids to do that with.

Financially it really seems like young people have no chance unless you’re born into a family that can get you a good job or that already had a lot of established wealth and assets. I honestly don’t know how people are making it out there. I am extreme frugal with my money, but but most of it goes towards recurring costs you can’t flex much on (rent + utilities + gas + groceries + vehicle repair + insurances + phone bill, etc).

I’m just really tired guys. I try to catch up on my sleep on the weekends but my body won’t let me since the weeks schedule is basically ingrained into my head now.

I find I feel a lot of hatred towards the executives and managers in my company. I know exactly what they do with their time and I wish I could get a job like that. I feel a lot of an envy towards others who seem to have happy lives. I never had a relationship really with my parents/family.

I don’t know where I’m going with this but I look at my life and what am I doing? I just work to make someone else rich. It feels like I’ve steadily been losing my sanity for a few years now. Nobody really likes me IRL and, to be honest, I guess I don’t like them either broadly speaking. There is basically no viable way to meet women (dating apps are a hard dead end for example). I dunno, just seems like it would’ve been better not to have been born if this is all life is about.

Interesting video I saw:
View: https://youtu.be/hoC0a3lZCOY

Where is our noble cause? What can I be a part of that’s bigger than myself that’s actually worth it? Where’s my family? What’s the point, really, in all this without those things? I might as well be a gear in a car engine. One day I’ll die, having had a net negative life, and … that’s it. Just seems like to shouldn’t have to be that way. Seems like it didn’t use to be for our ancestors, at least during some times. Ideally I would really like to act in some way to fix the problems I see in my society — I wish I could fix things or make things better. But I sure don’t see how, i don’t control a news station or a social media company. I’m not an elected official, I don’t have any institutional power. There’s a kind of pain you feel when you see a big problem that others either dont or are ignoring, have plans for how things might be improved, but you’re not able to do anything actionable. And if you even dare speak the truth about how terribly things are going the powers that be will drag you through the mud. Things are not good lads, feels pretty hopeless most days.
View attachment 1210108

I know you're tired and numb now but don't worry, it's only gonna get worse.
look forward to waking up tired after sleeping 9-10 hours

I always think of the Fight Club quote
View attachment 1210102
Very relatable movie

Yeah I tend to agree really all that can be done right now is to try and blackpill en masse as many guys as possible and hope eventually the tide turns due to mass sentiment.
Ah yes, a literal PSL god and a pussy magnet lecturing me about depression

Post like this are my favorite because it's just real. A nice break and a look into the reality that most of us are living.

I'm currently in college studying a STEM degree, making what I believe to be decent progress in life but I'd really be lying if I said I still didn't have some doubts about this future I'm going into.

It's not like I have many options either because the alternatives are much worse. For one, the competition here in New York City is so brutal it's actually insane.

The levels people operate at is absolutely insane by it's own right and they are doing all these amazing things while living off junk food and fast food.

Migrants are piling in taking up the cheap summer jobs, likewise a bunch of young people also apply to these jobs and just oversaturate it. I went to a McDonald's interview about a hour away from my apartment and there were 20+ people there, young and old just battling it out for scraps.

On the other end of the spectrum, the cream of the crop come here so competition for high end jobs is also intense.

Internship for the summer? Good luck getting that when every candidate is a highly motivated, good looking person who's hyper charismatic. Both men and women.

I'm basically competing with rich kids from all over the world in this city.

In my initial university I'd see it all the time. They had full friend groups, parties, dormed meanwhile I was commuting from the hoods of the hoods living with my mom and dad.

I wasn't connecting with anyone and I was actually worried for my future at that school so I ended up biting the bullet and transferring this year. I even got a look of disgust once.

It's a very stark reality. It's likely those same people will end up becoming my managers while I become one of those wageslaves who grind to keep them hired. Even the wageslave role I'm aiming for might not be achievable. I can't imagine doing this. I just go moment by moment. Thinking about it just makes it worse

Financially it really seems like young people have no chance unless you’re born into a family that can get you a good job or that already had a lot of established wealth and assets.
I think this is the default throughout history. In the Tudor and Stewart era, houses would be crowded with multiple generations of one family. When the eldest died, the property would be inherited by their children in a cycle. Generational wealth is something Just Worlders will never understand in spite of it being the source of the wealthy people of current time.

The 1950s was a very unique in time what with it being the period just after the bloodiest war ever in the history of the planet.

This is such cope. Sorry. If change will come about it will have been small part of the exchange of ideas here. If change comes about, it will be because of technology.

Last edited:
she dead? :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
did she get hit in the driver or passenger door? Your neck can easily snap from a t-bone collision, there is no neck support like in a frontal or behinds collision.
I think she’s alive, it was a low speed limit road with a stop light intersection. I remember no joke thinking to myself “wow this woman is asking to get in a wreck” then it actually happened. I saw her face look stunned/grimaced but I drove by so didn’t see much else. I don’t think it killed her though she’s lucky since it can be much worse when you’re hit from the side. She was hit from passenger door side.

Ah yes, a literal PSL god and a pussy magnet lecturing me about depression
I mean, the Chad character is all in the guys head. It’s a projection of what he wished he could be. The main character has a pitiful muck of a life and his job is seeing death at the hands of corrupt corporations and basically helping them save money when they fuck up. You see he’s completely alone at the start, can’t sleep, and is generally crushed by life. There’s a lot to relate to in fight club imo

I think fight club is at least partly about how when men are forced to burry their instincts and if they aren’t able to have something fulfilling to do they’ll be miserable and potentially destabilize the society. That’s oversimplifying it but in that vein, sure. It’s about how modern societal structure doesn’t mesh with what we actually are and find fulfillment in.

Last edited:
I think this is the default throughout history. In the Tudor and Stewart era, houses would be crowded with multiple generations of one family. When the eldest died, the property would be inherited by their children in a cycle. Generational wealth is something Just Worlders will never understand in spite of it being the source of the wealthy people of current time.

The 1950s was a very unique in time what with it being the period just after the bloodiest war ever in the history of the planet.

This is such cope. Sorry. If change will come about it will have been small part of the exchange of ideas here. If change comes about, it will be because of technology.
Honestly that makes me kind of surprised humans got this far. But then again perhaps suffering is more worthwhile provided men can still get their own family/wife and such and if they have meaning.

I do hear you for that next part, you guys understand things experientially in a way most dont or can’t but we don’t have really any power to change a thing as far as I can tell. Hope I’m wrong about that though would be nice to matter for a change or actually, you know, be able to somewhat guide the course of your own society.

Post like this are my favorite because it's just real. A nice break and a look into the reality that most of us are living.

I'm currently in college studying a STEM degree, making what I believe to be decent progress in life but I'd really be lying if I said I still didn't have some doubts about this future I'm going into.

It's not like I have many options either because the alternatives are much worse. For one, the competition here in New York City is so brutal it's actually insane.

The levels people operate at is absolutely insane by it's own right and they are doing all these amazing things while living off junk food and fast food.

Migrants are piling in taking up the cheap summer jobs, likewise a bunch of young people also apply to these jobs and just oversaturate it. I went to a McDonald's interview about a hour away from my apartment and there were 20+ people there, young and old just battling it out for scraps.

On the other end of the spectrum, the cream of the crop come here so competition for high end jobs is also intense.

Internship for the summer? Good luck getting that when every candidate is a highly motivated, good looking person who's hyper charismatic. Both men and women.

I'm basically competing with rich kids from all over the world in this city.

In my initial university I'd see it all the time. They had full friend groups, parties, dormed meanwhile I was commuting from the hoods of the hoods living with my mom and dad.

I wasn't connecting with anyone and I was actually worried for my future at that school so I ended up biting the bullet and transferring this year. I even got a look of disgust once.

It's a very stark reality. It's likely those same people will end up becoming my managers while I become one of those wageslaves who grind to keep them hired. Even the wageslave role I'm aiming for might not be achievable. I can't imagine doing this. I just go moment by moment. Thinking about it just makes it worse
If I were you, I would leave New York City. Places like that the costs are so high and the competition so severe (and crime I hear isn’t great nowadays to boot) I just honestly think finding some place more affordable and quieter is for the best — unless you have connections to high places or are extremely good at what you do in STEM, I dunno. I guess it’s tough if your family’s there.

I live in a less major American city where we are supposed to on paper have less crime and lower costs and driving isn’t supposed to be as hellish here as places like Chicago but I still find those things to be very bad. The happiest I ever was was living in the rural countryside by far. No insufferable woke faggot types to be seen, you actually knew your neighbors, and I wish could go back but my job field has nothing in those areas. At the end of the day you gotta go where there’s work and all that jazz.

But yeah, I think I’d hate New York City.

Glad to post is relatable for you, it’s pretty depressing tbh. I think sometimes maybe other people aren’t as mentally fucked up by years of being crushed by life and some people do seem to find happiness more or less. Hopefully you’ll become one of them. I sort of think happiness is impossible without either your own family/community where you’re valued or at the very least self sufficiency and having enough money to not have to worry about rent / bills and such.

Good luck man, I hope things turn around.

You’re probably right, but even in those times men and women had better relations seems to me. Women actually had kids and depended on their husband. Family’s would work together on the farm or would be craftsmen. Technology today is impressive sure, but people are just gears, there’s no humanity in it. And men probably fought and died and overturned systems back then to achieve a more fair shake and to establish those standards they had. Modern men couldn’t do that but also wouldn’t on account of all the brain washing.

It feels like an endless cycle of wake up, get ready, work, go home, cope, sleep. How do people expect us to be cheerful when this is what we do every day of the year with nobody to come home to or spend time with.

Another S-tier thread, buddy boyo.

And if you even dare speak the truth about how terribly things are going the powers that be will drag you through the mud.
I think that, out of everything, this is arguably the worst part of it all. We're castigated and vilified for pointing out the unfairness and injustice. The evil and sickness is, then, allowed to continue and fester.

Stagnation and subsequent boredom are mentally draining. Very few people will continue to feel that sense of progression and accomplishment throughout their lives that drives them forward and gives them greater purpose in existence. Eventually most people will hit a brick wall which they cannot overcome and settle down into a monotonous routine. Which they grow tired of due to the same worn out experiences making it clear they're stuck in a dead end with no way out.

and depended on their husband
This is like where this whole inceldom thing begins. I want to make it clear that if welfare was to never be and mechanization never abridged human labor, very few of us wouldn't have a woman. We would have a girlfriend and wife just having a job and providing because women's bodies are not as physically strong as men. According to the Wikipedia article on sexual dimorphism in humans, a man has nearly twice the upper body strength and three-fold stronger grip-strength. It was those fucking scientists in the 1700s who discovered the laws of thermodynamics, birthed the steam engine and slowly outmoded human labor, because a 10 000 horsepower engine that never tires or dies like a human is vastly more efficient. Then when the motor effect was discovered in the 1850s, and power stations were erected everywhere in the developed world from the 1880s onward, everything was kicked into overdrive, with power tools and electric currents, all an employer needs is an operator and maintenance worker for the machines, and that means women could, if they weren't earning sizeable living from just spreading their pussy like they always do eternally, work and earn a wage. Suddenly with the ability to make money that only a man could make with his labor, women don't need the money that a needed husband once unilaterally provided. In today's world, the only reason a woman would be in a relationship with a man is if he's got the genes or skeleton / his body makes her feel good just to be around. That's it! I don't think beta bucks is relevant in 2024.

I want to make it clear that throughout history, people never married for love. The idea of marrying because a two are lovers is such a fairy tale. It does not happen to the majority of people, and when it does happen, it's aptly described as young lust. Women married a man because their bodies were too weak to do the labor that would put bread on the table; they married because otherwise they would starve and die. The evidence for this is replete if you know where to look. Take for instance the explosion in divorce rate that mirrors the increase in rates of welfare expenditure..

Last edited:
was those fucking scientists in the 1700s who discovered the laws of thermodynamics, birthed the steam engine and slowly outmoded human labor
By the way I think it's worth mentioning that mental human labor will be outmoded by computer neural networks as was physical human labor was outmoded by the heat engine. My bets are that in a coming future, the only way to become wealthy will be to inherit wealth from your rich family, or to be a woman or Chad, because in the new world where neither your physical labor nor mental labor are valuable, all is dependent on your innate human capital, which is the form, type, shape, size, and age of your body. I want somebody to argue how else it could be any other way.

Another S-tier thread, buddy boyo.

I think that, out of everything, this is arguably the worst part of it all. We're castigated and vilified for pointing out the unfairness and injustice. The evil and sickness is, then, allowed to continue and fester.
Thanks mate — nice that guys here actually “get it” :feelsbadman: I don’t know anybody IRL I could actually say this kind of shit without:
1) A lecture on how good we have it and I just don’t understand that this is the best time to be alive because of smart phones yada yada (even though the things that actually matter like housing costs, costs for training/higher education/pay VS cost of living are not good right right now and the value of labor has gutter balled for most jobs — that and you can see objectively far fewer people are having kids/making a family/getting married and so on).
2) Rage and disgust towards me followed by Ad Homs because I dared to say something critical about protected groups

For #2 it’s really the overt hypocrisy here that just baffles me — for example the leftist elite have made films criticizing Catholics for being rapists and pedophiles and you can talk to them IRL about this and everyone’s fine with it here. But if you say the exact same thing about how pedophilia and grooming are extremely common proportionally within the gay community, “well that’s different, you can’t say that you bigot” :feelsseriously: it’s all so tiresome.

Ok so we can criticize Catholics but not Jews? Men but not women? Whites but not blacks? At least pick a fuckin lane and be consistent about it — either all of it’s OK or none of it is.

I’ve gotten off topic but it’s just really frustrating how most people just cave to whatever the top down pressure and views of the day happen to be. Because people don’t like being ostracized or looked down on I expect.

But yeah you can’t be honest with anybody even about stuff that should be obvious to anyone with two working eyes who’s lived and worked in this time. All that happens is whatever reputation you had is annihilated, you can be fired, social media won’t allow even good faith positions that are put forth if they don’t align with the status quo. It’s just stupid. Mainstream social media is mostly women (4chan is mostly guys and you can tell by seeing how different the culture of the site is) so honestly that’s probably part of why it’s so ban heavy and doesn’t allow any free thought or critiques of others (beyond the “approved” groups that is).

The trans movement and how people are forced to pay lip service to something that’s so obviously wrong is an emperors new clothes style moment and is a great example of how we as a society are forced to go along with insane crazy deluded nonsense — because the alternative is quite literally that you will get fired. Classic Clown world basically. Imagine what WW2 veterans must think of the world today — this is what they fought and died for? Depressing — there’s a reason nobody wants to die for their country anymore.

Last edited:
This is like where this whole inceldom thing begins. I want to make it clear that if welfare was to never be and mechanization never abridged human labor, very few of us wouldn't have a woman. We would have a girlfriend and wife just having a job and providing because women's bodies are not as physically strong as men. According to the Wikipedia article on sexual dimorphism in humans, a man has nearly twice the upper body strength and three-fold stronger grip-strength. It was those fucking scientists in the 1700s who discovered the laws of thermodynamics, birthed the steam engine and slowly outmoded human labor, because a 10 000 horsepower engine that never tires or dies like a human is vastly more efficient. Then when the motor effect was discovered in the 1850s, and power stations were erected everywhere in the developed world from the 1880s onward, everything was kicked into overdrive, with power tools and electric currents, all an employer needs is an operator and maintenance worker for the machines, and that means women could, if they weren't earning sizeable living from just spreading their pussy like they always do eternally, work and earn a wage. Suddenly with the ability to make money that only a man could make with his labor, women don't need the money that a needed husband once unilaterally provided. In today's world, the only reason a woman would be in a relationship with a man is if he's got the genes or skeleton / his body makes her feel good just to be around. That's it! I don't think beta bucks is relevant in 2024.

I want to make it clear that throughout history, people never married for love. The idea of marrying because a two are lovers is such a fairy tale. It does not happen to the majority of people, and when it does happen, it's aptly described as young lust. Women married a man because their bodies were too weak to do the labor that would put bread on the table; they married because otherwise they would starve and die. The evidence for this is replete if you know where to look. Take for instance the explosion in divorce rate that mirrors the increase in rates of welfare expenditure..
Yeah that’s definitely a piece of the puzzle. The old social contract humans evolved around basically went out the window and feminism/the welfare state killed what was left. What’s insane to me is that we as working men must fund single mothers, their housing, their groceries, all while being poor as dirt ourselves (in part due to said welfare state) and while having no wife and kids of our own. Madness. They say life is unfair, and look, sure. But today it’s just ridiculous. Women obviously don’t care because they directly benefit from how things are. Men don’t know or lack the power to do anything about it in part because we’re brainwashed by the state from an early age to accept our lot in life. And honestly what can we do? It’s over.

If all my money didn’t go towards taxes I’d be exponentially better off right now. I don’t think people realize just how bad the tax situation is in the US for example.

~Half your income gone to state/federal tax basically. Then there’s sales tax on everything you buy. You have to pay extra tax for social security (I’d rather just save and invest my own money than give it those charlatans who can’t even manage the money because they’re retarded). You have to buy your own healthcare here through an employer (if you don’t have an employer god help you). There’s property tax, capital gains tax, savings accounts or dividends are given a bad tax treatment. Inheritance is taxed, basically everything everywhere is taxed and then when it changed hands that money is taxed again. We definitely don’t have a “tax more” problem we have an insane spending problem.

The welfare state has never helped me in my entire life and it wouldn’t help me if I fell on hard times either because I’m not one of their “pet” groups and I’m not a single mother. I’d be expected to join the army or work as a mover or some shit. Why aren’t women? Fair is fair.

Dismantle it entirely, force the government to have a balanced budget and pay its debts without inflation, ban politicians from voting themselves raises, focus only on shared things everyone uses like roads/police/fire depart/healthcare and break up monopolies with a vengeance after getting lobbying groups and “””donations””””” and legal bribes out of politics. It’s not that hard but nothing changes because corruption is basically legal here in a number of ways and those in power like things how they are.

Everything the new president of Argentina has been doing is exactly what we need to do — stop running the money printer and do a massive culling of all the bullshit we don’t need. Nuke DEI from orbit while you’re at it please. You can’t even leave and go live in the woods because it’s all somebody’s land already — if you’re born here you’re going to be forced to participate in this broken system it’s a joke.

Last edited:
It feels like an endless cycle of wake up, get ready, work, go home, cope, sleep. How do people expect us to be cheerful when this is what we do every day of the year with nobody to come home to or spend time with.
Well said mate, I hear you man :feelsbadman: Wish it could be different. I wish that everyday