Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its hard to find something in mainstream culture that relates to Inceldom.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
In terms of Movies, TV Shows, Books, and Music.

They always have to add a touch of romance to all of em ^

cuz they always try to cuck you and hide the terrible MADNESS that is this fucked life

Even the guy in 40 year old virgin got a gf at the end. Where is our representation.

There is literally nothing in mainstream culture we can relate to. Mainstream culture consists of people you HAVE HAD sex.

https://incels.is/Thread-Would-you-guys-suggest-films-or-series-with-incel-characters

nausea said:
cuz they always try to cuck you and hide the terrible MADNESS that is this fucked life
I want to a lone man striving to be the best, but with a bad grim ending, or a man removed civilization living in the woods, or a cabin on the snowy mountains surviving. None of that gay petty normie shit.

Crustaciouse said:
Even the guy in 40 year old virgin got a gf at the end. Where is our representation.
Dude is a mentalcel, he even had the chance to his around 25 I think.

Anon said:
There is literally nothing in mainstream culture we can relate to. Mainstream culture consists of people you HAVE HAD sex.
I know man its pretty fucked. Can't even relate to one single shit.

According to western Civilization, NOTHING IS PREDESTINED and you can get EVERYWHERE trougth hard work, of course this is nonsense when we are speaking about ugly males and their lack of an organic, sexual life, that`s literally already decided by nature himself......But we can`t go against the doctrine rigth? so everytime we are going to speak about those "evil incels" we are going to represent them as average looking males that are fucking social retarded narcisistics that just need to improve "muh personaloto".

Criminal minds, Law and order:whatever rape blablabla, etc, every FUCKING TIME.

Don`t ask normies to represent us, they just want to demonize us because our very existence is an threat to the Status Quo.

Unbearable2woman said:
According to western Civilization, NOTHING IS PREDESTINED and you can get EVERYWHERE trougth hard work, of course this is nonsense when we are speaking about ugly males and their lack of an organic, sexual life, that`s literally already decided by nature himself......But we can`t go against the doctrine rigth? so everytime we are going to speak about those "evil incels" we are going to represent them as average looking males that are fucking social retarded narcisistics that just need to improve "muh personaloto".
Criminal minds, Law and order:whatever rape blablabla, etc, every FUCKING TIME.
Don`t ask normies to represent us, they just want to demonize us because our very existence is an threat to the Status Quo.
We're always going to be seen as the villans of society to be quite frank, I wouldn't mind at all. A lot of the times heroes are hypocrite, well at least in real life.

As I've said before, they are playing to an incel market which should encourage you. But an incel doesn't want to see a movie about the character being an incel! That might work with a volcel. It is like what Red Letter Media said about the stupid direction the Star Wars franchise took. Lucas threw a bunch of obnoxious kids on the screen thinking that would appeal to kids. No. Kids in the original wanted to be Luke or Han. They didn't want to be some stupid kid. Movies are about escapism and why would you want to see a movie where you imagine yourself being an incel? It makes no sense.

Inceldom isn't mainstream, despite it only getting worse from this point. We shall become the silent majority, but still with no permission to be recognised or respected as victims of Tinder-led hypergamy. We shall always be mocked and hounded for being excluded from having a sex life.

Taxi Driver and One Hour Photo were good movies about incel loners who threw themselves into their work.

Good tbh. Why would I want to be reminded that I'm a disgusting subhuman?

Who wants to see a movie about a life that not even the people living it want to see? Who wants to see a movie about a dude sitting in his parents' house fapping all night, sleeping all day, and NEETing it up? Who wants to see a movie about some guy who has no social interaction all day and works at some dead-end job? Who wants to see ugly people on screen if they avoid them in real life? Just lol.

Media and advertising cater to women bc women are the main consumers

idkwattodowithlife said:
I want to a lone man striving to be the best, but with a bad grim ending, or a man removed civilization living in the woods, or a cabin on the snowy mountains surviving. None of that gay petty normie shit.

Dude is a mentalcel, he even had the chance to his around 25 I think.

I know man its pretty fucked. Can't even relate to one single shit.

Sex is what differentates humans from subhumans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back