Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's hard to accept that it's over.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Never began.

My primal male instinct is telling me to fix everything... But I can't. I am powerless. :feelscry::feelsrope:

More like never began.

Don't accept it. Go out kicking and screaming.

:feelscry: I've been accepted it man

Don't cry because it's over — cry because it never began.

Blame your parents for feeding you shitty food

I will fight to death. You can call it being delusional or copemaxxing but that is simply what my personality is. I have never given up on anything in my life or any of my goals and I won't give up on this one either. I'm not a quitter

Thats cope out diets are the most important thing for out facial development unless we got some weird disease
My mom deserves an award for being the world's ugliest chick.

I will fight to death. You can call it being delusional or copemaxxing but that is simply what my personality is. I have never given up on anything in my life or any of my goals and I won't give up on this one either. I'm not a quitter
Good luck. It's worth trying when you're not a complete loser. Who knows? Maybe you can make it.

Its not over, for some of us it literally never even began. Its brutal but there is also a sense of peace that can be found in accepting that it never began in the first place

Do surgery

Do surgery
Way ahead of you

Its not over, for some of us it literally never even began. Its brutal but there is also a sense of peace that can be found in accepting that it never began in the first place
Our parents fault for feeding us shitty ass food

Way ahead of you

Did you do the Invisalign thing?

It's 90 percent genes keep coping, mentally lost cel
Nah youre coping mate just cant accept the truth and keep saying you didnt have a chance i literally posted proof earlier can post more if youre still not convinced

It's 90 percent genes keep coping, mentally lost cel
Yes I agree but genes can deteriorate with time. If your ancestors were underfed o went through wars, diseases and so on you will end up with sicker and uglier descendants. Chad is chad because his ancestors ate a better diet and had easier lives

Nah youre coping mate just cant accept the truth and keep saying you didnt have a chance i literally posted proof earlier can post more if youre still not convinced
You think the two gremlins in my pfp would be moggers if they had been fed foods with more lysine lol

Yes I agree but genes can deteriorate with time. If your ancestors were underfed o went through wars, diseases and so on you will end up with sicker and uglier descendants. Chad is chad because his ancestors ate a better diet and had easier lives
That's generational nutrition which doesn't hinge on what we're fed during our formative years