Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its hard out there.

V0id

V0id

Banned
-
You guys most be coping hard if you think that only incels and truecels can't havE GFS.

In 2020 the 20/80 rule is reality, Chadlite can't slay unless hes tall, NT,Dark triad.

Even having a 6-7/10 look won't give you shit unless you tall enough or NT.

Those guys that cope with face are undermining the importanse of Height&NT, not only that compitition with women is brutal, Good luck finding a good job, a profession. Most of it is filled with women that can smell your look and autistic behavior from a mile away.

If you are not nt welcome to the world of bullies, and even at your job they will contiue to do so.

In 2020 MOST MAN ARE INCELS

It isn't so slice and dice tbh there are many factors at play for normies to ascend. For example location, race, social circles, age (high school is your last chance of ascending as sub7 male) and status.

Things are getting crazier out there ngl

Even mgotw became Cucked. yOU CAN NO LONGER CRITIZISE women on mgtow forums/Discords

True op, I even think (convinced) being tall and NT is much more important traits than having a good face.

True op, I even think (convinced) being tall and NT is much more important traits than having a good face.

Youre wrong, Face is still importent espcially in the avarge to below avarge Heights(5'11-5'8). If you have a certin Height and you are NT you can slay.

6.5 can slay even of they have fredy krugers face. I know women that have Height fetish and only go for tall man dosn't matter if he has Truecal face(But maybe it changed with gen Z) Gen Z are Tallfags

below avarge Heights
No face can save those people, short = incel. Tall nt guys can slay, the taller the better. 6'5 nt can slay with krueger face, thats true, 5'11 need to be at least chadlite.

No face can save those people, short = incel. Tall nt guys can slay, the taller the better. 6'5 nt can slay with krueger face, thats true, 5'11 need to be at least chadlite.

Things are getting crazier out there ngl
Wojakjoker

are you sure you know what a 7/10 man is? ill assume hes say 5'11 which many think is not good height. i find it hard to believe he cant get some.