Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting it's hard for me to ever to believe that women are high-inhib

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
they're definitely low-inhib to me with a lot of the stuff they can get away without any consequences and they usually scatch by or get-by unscathed.

They are low-inhib because they have infinite self-esteem from the endless validation they get.

They are low-inhib because they have infinite self-esteem from the endless validation they get.
A lot of them seem to have more risk taking behavior than incels.

I wonder why?

They're low inhib because they keep hanging around chads that abuse them

A lot of them seem to have more risk taking behavior than incels.

I wonder why?

High risk taking is one of the signs of Cluster B personality disorders. Men are more likely to have ASPD and NPD (both mutually exclusive to inceldom), women are most likely to have BPD and Histrionic personality disorder. They often form as a defence mechanism and make most selfish, self-centred people. Imo the best explanation for why modern women are this way (extroverted, risk-taking, high self esteem) is just lite versions of the proposed mechanisms of these disorders. In reality, not all foids are like that, but the ones that are get much more attention anf are plastered across social media, which feeds them even more.

True. They get built up by life, so they have overinflated egos