Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's great to be here boyos

  • Thread starter blackpill_incel
  • Start date
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,480
Online
0
Some of you may know me from Reddit as u/blackpilled_incel. Anyway, I'm thrilled
that we got a website now's boys now we can rot in peace. Thanks for those who made this possible.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,601
Online
45d 14h 4m
Exactly buddy boyo, we can do whatever the fuck we want.
 
Incelicious

Incelicious

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
123
Online
2h 0m
Sup bruh. Fuck plebbit.
 
Rein

Rein

Man in the Box
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
318
Online
2d 7h 33m
Cuckit can got fuck itself. Now I get to spend good time with all my boyos.
 
reverse_osmosis

reverse_osmosis

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3
Online
0
This.

I've always loved the old school forum feel. Between 4chan and the classic phBB feels I started getting tired of the digg/reddit aggregate-type platforms because they limit democracy in favor of biased hype.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,615
Online
10d 21h 44m
reverse_osmosis said:
This.

I've always loved the old school forum feel. Between 4chan and the classic phBB feels I started getting tired of the digg/reddit aggregate-type platforms because they limit democracy in favor of biased hype.

oldschool forums in the early-mid 00s is pretty much where I learned how to talk to people tbh, updoot for this
 
reverse_osmosis

reverse_osmosis

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3
Online
0
blickpall said:
reverse_osmosis said:
This.

I've always loved the old school forum feel. Between 4chan and the classic phBB feels I started getting tired of the digg/reddit aggregate-type platforms because they limit democracy in favor of biased hype.

oldschool forums in the early-mid 00s is pretty much where I learned how to talk to people tbh, updoot for this


The old DDRfreak and HLFallout forums were my regular hangouts. Both have been dead for a long long time. :cry:
 
T

takurak

Banned
-
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Posts
1,602
Online
55m
Its sad we feel great to be here of all places and productive things we could have been doing in life
 
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,480
Online
0
takurak said:
Its sad we feel great to be here of all places and productive things we could have been doing in life

Damn it's been a while since I made this post.

I've become even more blackpilled since then
 

Similar threads

Sheogorath
Replies
22
Views
745
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
H
Replies
2
Views
150
HighTCurryMale
H
Oroborus
Replies
12
Views
814
Caesercel
Caesercel
Master
Replies
122
Views
3K
IncelWithHate
IncelWithHate
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top