Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "It's good to give a final push to that which deserves to fall."

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
I was reading the book "Revolt Against the Modern World" by Julius Evola and I saw that quote.

What are some things that incels can do to give this society the final "push" it needs to fall? No, I'm not talking about going ER in a murderous blaze of glory, but something that's actually effective. Something that can permanently disrupt this society and its ability to function.

All incels go NEET.

All incels go NEET.
This.

Why go NEET one might ask?

Because it helps to kill ZOG in a death by a thousand cuts sense the more people do it and get on the bux.

My bet is covertly propagating the blackpill.
Yup. This. Something like the ITS OK TO BE WHITE poster campaign, but done everyday, not just on Halloween. Put up posters of a different Scientific Blackpill entry around the city every day.

Collectively NEETing or working under your actual skill level (say you finished an Accountancy bachelor but in stead u just work 24-32 hour administration/data entry jobs just enough to be comfy). In short; contributing as little as possible (while taking as much as possible).

Also trying to spread the blackpill as much as possible.

Yup. This. Something like the ITS OK TO BE WHITE poster campaign, but done everyday, not just on Halloween. Put up posters of a different Scientific Blackpill entry around the city every day.
Just showing how much the average woman cares about most men is enough to blackpill a lot of guys.
But chadfishing expeirments were by far the number one way so many people got blackpilled.
ItsGundam covered one of those experiments and the reaction from his audience was almost uniformly negative and disdainful of women at the end, with a lot of people commenting and getting upvoted how women have it too good and have too many rights.

Just showing how much the average woman cares about most men is enough to blackpill a lot of guys.
But chadfishing expeirments were by far the number one way so many people got blackpilled.
ItsGundam covered one of those experiments and the reaction from his audience was almost uniformly negative and disdainful of women at the end, with a lot of people commenting and getting upvoted how women have it too good and have too many rights.
This, every self aware men that makes the experiment of using his Photo on tinder against chadfishing is definitely going to get blackpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back