Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's good that Looksmax is being invaded by normies.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
As long as users here keep spouting out the wackiest bullshit they can think of and zoomers keep flocking to Looksfags, this site will NEVER have mainstream appeal, there's no reason for TikTok normgroids to ever join and start shitting up the forum like with Looksmax. I hate that our culture is becoming mainstream but since it was inevitable, at least we're not the one being poisoned by TikTok fags. Unfortunately the forum is full of high-cortisol demotivated incels, so we'll never be able to doxx random zoomers that start making videos on us. But at least they have no reason to come here anyways with Looksmax. Though I guess it doesn't matter that much anyways with the infestation of teenage Chadlites and attention seekers that already exists and started years ago. :feelskek:

Most users On looksmax.org are incels theres only a few chads n sexhaving braggers thats what i hate

They’re all 13-16 year old normie fags

Who the fuck cares about that shithole.
Nuke it already :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

No, it's not good, none of it is good, I'm retarded. I changed my mind. FUCK! :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Please just someone nuke that forum. I’m begging you. :cryfeels:

We still received a bunch of lurkers but afaik not many tiktok zoomerfilth have attempted to infiltrate us yet

both forum is garbage

As long as users here keep spouting out the wackiest bullshit they can think of and zoomers keep flocking to Looksfags, this site will NEVER have mainstream appeal, there's no reason for TikTok normgroids to ever join and start shitting up the forum like with Looksmax. I hate that our culture is becoming mainstream but since it was inevitable, at least we're not the one being poisoned by TikTok fags. Unfortunately the forum is full of high-cortisol demotivated incels, so we'll never be able to doxx random zoomers that start making videos on us. But at least they have no reason to come here anyways with Looksmax. Though I guess it doesn't matter that much anyways with the infestation of teenage Chadlites and attention seekers that already exists and started years ago. :feelskek:
Fuck Lookmax, FUCK LOOKSMAX! OUR CULTURE IS NOTHING NOW! :cryfeels:
:feelshehe: make your mind ig