Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's gigaover for central americans (real spics)

turdcel

turdcel

Deathnik
-
What we associate with the inceldom of spics stems from their native american ancestry and the ones usually who are truecel and are behind the higher end of the hispanic crime rate are actually the central americans who cross mexico and only claim mexico origins when they arrive here, smearing real mexican identity. I realise how over it is for us. I'm central american and i can say that we are probably even more truecel than asians.

To start, we're short and have mongoloid looking features like asians but what's worse for us is that we have the shitskin and no high IQ to make up for these things. Atleast Asians like the Japanese or Chinese have a civilization they can be proud of and functioning 1st world nations...

spiccels got alot more cucked than ricecels historically too. They were a "civilization" that hadnt left the stone age with no wheel and were still doing cannibalistic sacrifices while whites were having their renaissance and chartering the known world.

Real mexico and mexicans in the usa are around 60-65 % white and so this helped picked up the average iq to 91-92 but the central americans with more indio dna still are lacking in the 80s and thus they are the ones working the menial tasks like scrubbing your toilets and washing your cars as well as the ones doing most of the violent crime and are higher with obesity rates and lower income.

Atleast ricecels can be comfy and have money and live in peaceful clean areas with no spics blasting shit reggaeton all day. Ricecels like the Japanese also have based anime to be proud of and provide for us truecels.

What have spics, especially the more dark native american ones, have done for society? EL salvador a heavily mayan blooded nation has topped even russia in alcohol related deaths... https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/alcohol/by-country/

AS well as these same countries taking the cake for being the murder capitals of the world.

Someone tell me how to cope with this, why i have to pay for the rest of my people being low iq vermin. Why do i have to be a short shitskinned beaner constantly being the shortest or darkest in the room and ridiculed for it?

Thing is for IQ and civilization and that you guys get mogged to oblivion by your NE Asian cousins.

But for women those are both big strikes against ricecels. Being low IQ, violent & not planning ahead are huge pluses for getting women.

Something I actually do as a positive about native Indians/Hispanics is they are so calm and cool compared to other races. Like a currycel is trying to sell you something and other races are trying to 'get ahead' of you, and whites are all stressed out.. but Hispanics are just cool and having a good time in the present moment.

Something I actually do as a positive about native Indians/Hispanics is they are so calm and cool compared to other races. Like a currycel is trying to sell you something and other races are trying to 'get ahead' of you, and whites are all stressed out.. but Hispanics are just cool and having a good time in the present moment.
Nah normies are normies no matter what the race. The same positive things about Hispanics being calm and cool and wanting to have a good time in the present moment is something a lot of white liberals say about black people too.

What a fucking first post.

blasting shit reggaeton all day
This shit is annoying af ngl. I swear this is a local stuff, it happens all day everyday here. I think it's a way for normies to assert dominance and attract pussies, but I don't know if it works and it probably doesn't anyway as no Chad in Europe does that.
native Indians/Hispanics is they are so calm and cool
Kinda but I think op is talking about the descendants of Aztecs.

Nah normies are normies no matter what the race. The same positive things about Hispanics being calm and cool and wanting to have a good time in the present moment is something a lot of white liberals say about black people too.

Ya its nice to be around. As a white person in a white area I'm used to a different stressed out/competing with you energy.

I'm used to 99% of people being butthurt/competitive & stressed out all the time.
That can be true of many nonwhite people too though. Often it's a sense of community and not race that gives the impression people are more friendly and welcoming
You can find similar less stressed/less competitive white people in more rural areas or small towns in anglo countries. You don't see it too much for anyone living in the cities, a metropolitan area or a suburb.

It is like curry Indians tbh, the Ancestral South Indian ancestry is what fucks us.

That can be true of many nonwhite people too though. Often it's a sense of community and not race that gives the impression people are more friendly and welcoming
You can find similar less stressed/less competitive white people in more rural areas or small towns in anglo countries. You don't see it too much for anyone living in the cities, a metropolitan area or a suburb.

Thats true in the rural areas I couldn't believe how calm people were, mainly whites in that town I was in. Just the look on the faces was different, aka not the butthurt/stressed out standard look.

You know cities really wreck women too. Because all throughout history women in rural areas somehow managed to marry normies and have families. But always in the cities it was 'Chad only', even centuries ago.

I have never seen a spic incel

Even catfishman is a slayer, I wonder wtf is up with wetbacks

Thats true in the rural areas I couldn't believe how calm people were, mainly whites in that town I was in. Just the look on the faces was different, aka not the butthurt/stressed out standard look.
True but imo those spaces are difficult to come by now with pop culture and suburban sprawl.
There really is something to be said about how too dense of a crowd and too much noise pollution can increase the feeling of being stressed out ngl
The problem is ironically many people agree with this longing for a quiet space away from others and so formerly quiet places end up becoming not so quiet and with a lot of people moving in, ruining the original charm of a place.
You know cities really wreck women too. Because all throughout history women in rural areas somehow managed to marry normies and have families. But always in the cities it was 'Chad only', even centuries ago.
Yeah the cities were always known as a place for rich attractive socialites to have fun and enjoy fine dining and parties regularly.

I think you are referring to this Mediterranean vibe, people are more relaxed outside and lazy, I know what you are talking about, you do not find it in Northern Euro countries.

I'm trying to learn from them. Because I've seen beaners who I height mogged by 5-6 inches, shoulder mogged down & race mogged down.. yet the beaner is walking with a woman with a baby stroller and at least 2 kids.

The way of the beaner is like magic on women.
I think you are referring to this Mediterranean vibe, people are more relaxed outside and lazy, I know what you are talking about, you do not find it in Northern Euro countries.

Ya I live in a backwater city that should be 100% calm, but somehow it is too big and you can just feel the anxiety and stress and butthurt no matter where you go.

Its part of the whole try-hard way of life, where you try to 'get ahead', by trying so hard. Yet the real way is just to go on talent, take it easy and let things happen.

Last edited:
Spics compete with Indians for how much of a truecel they are. South Americans with European/Arab ancestory mog the Native American HARD

But for women those are both big strikes against ricecels. Being low IQ, violent & not planning ahead are huge pluses for getting women.
Gigacope. Low IQ and violent behavior is only attractive if you are chad not when you're some 5'2" shitskin beaner.

Whenever femoids try to counter the fact that spics are truecel they always show pics of CASTIZO latinos who are majority white in dna and of course therefore taller and lighter skinned. It's a brutal pill to swallow, dark skins lose again.
Gigacope. Low IQ and violent behavior is only attractive if you are chad not when you're some 5'2" shitskin beaner.
Was about to say this! the most common couple in the usa is white male latina female jfl.... aggression and inhibition is mainly a cope if youre short brown round faced spic..

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage spics are trucels

You missed a spot on this floor Manuel.