Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's getting hard to contain my hate for people

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm still nice to people, but nowadays every time I see somebody I keep thinking about how different their life has been from mine, how fucked my life is, the shit I've been through.

I used to blame myself for everything in my life, but I'm starting to hate everybody more and more and I say it's all their fault.

Women especially piss me off to no end. Their easy, cushy lives, they have no idea how easy they have it. Fucking cunts.

It's getting worse and worse. I don't know how long I'll be able to pretend and be nice. 5 years in the future I'll be a walking ball of hate.

reminds me of ER

Me to dude. I feel outbursts of anger coming out more frequently when I interact with people.

Me to dude. I feel outbursts of anger coming out more frequently when I interact with people.
Yeah but it's gotten to the point that I get these hateful thoughts even when I'm not interacting. Somebody could walk in and have nothing to do with me and not even look in my direction, and I start thinking about how much I hate that person for various reasons.

Or if I see a foid or a Chad on the street my mood suddenly turns sour. That means that I'm always in a bad mood.

Yeah but it's gotten to the point that I get these hateful thoughts even when I'm not interacting. Somebody could walk in and have nothing to do with me and not even look in my direction, and I start thinking about how much I hate that person for various reasons.

Or if I see a foid or a Chad on the street my mood suddenly turns sour. That means that I'm always in a bad mood.
That's a completely normal and healthy reaction. Judging by how people treated you in the past... Its given to you by nature or God... Its a sign that your life is already over and all you can do is exact revenge and take your life with you...

It’s better to hate on people a little bit to trigger them to see what they’re really about. You find out fast what they think of you. This eliminates time wasters. I have better time spent LDARing drinking jumbo milk shake. Tired of fake people.

It’s better to hate on people a little bit to trigger them to see what they’re really about. You find out fast what they think of you. This eliminates time wasters. I have better time spent LDARing drinking jumbo milk shake. Tired of fake people.
The only time I really see or interact with people is at work. If I'm not nice there I would be in deep shit fast. As an ugly, slightly autistic male what do I really have going for me? Nothing, as soon as people have a reason to dislike me, I'm fucked.

I'm not working right now so I don't have to interact with people all that much, thank fucking god, but I will soon. Ahh I wish I could just stay at home.

My life consists of memories about media whereas most people have memories about parties and events. I feel like I came from Mars and am observing people, never to interact with them in a meaningful way.

My life consists of memories about media whereas most people have memories about parties and events. I feel like I came from Mars and am observing people, never to interact with them in a meaningful way.
I've had this thought years and years ago. I felt like an "observer". This was during highschool, and now I'm 26. I've been an observer my entire life, never actually having experiences, just living vicariously through media.

I've had this thought years and years ago. I felt like an "observer". This was during highschool, and now I'm 26. I've been an observer my entire life, never actually having experiences, just living vicariously through media.

Apparently I told my mother when I was 3-4 that I wanted to have a room where I could look out at people.

I was nice guy, it got me no place but doormat. Took me awhile to grow thick skin after battles I didn’t instigate. Worse than jebus; crucified twice over. Normalfags pushing boundaries over and over again.

Understand that you have to put a different face on at work. That’s your bread and butter.

I feel safe to observe or ghost quickly by knowing the red flags. When I do try to make normie friends I sh*t test them a bit because I have trust and abandonment issues.

I was nice guy, it got me no place but doormat. Took me awhile to grow thick skin after battles I didn’t instigate. Worse than jebus; crucified twice over. Normalfags pushing boundaries over and over again.

Understand that you have to put a different face on at work. That’s your bread and butter.

I feel safe to observe or ghost quickly by knowing the red flags. When I do try to make normie friends I sh*t test them a bit because I have trust and abandonment issues.
Ohh yeah, I was crucified multiple times too. I'm an avoidant person and I rarely ever had non-school/work related interactions in my life, but when I did I got burned and crucified big time.

I’ve been letting my hate flow freely on people that I know have a better life than me. i.e. most people

Don't worry the hate phase will pass. I was there before now I'm more numb and don't give a damn. Sometimes I just laugh at the absurdity of it all. Of this clown world

This thread hits way too close to home. I'm still polite to people but its very clear to see why I hate most people, I sometimes even express it on my face.

Honestly I don't really blame other people for my inceldom, at least not really, and for the exact same reason that I don't blame myself either. I don't place ultimate responsibility of any kind on humans since I don't believe in free will, and don't believe that people actually have any choice in their actions.

Yet despite that, I still hate people, but it's an exasperated and sad sort of hate tbh.
I felt like an "observer". This was during highschool, and now I'm 26. I've been an observer my entire life, never actually having experiences, just living vicariously through media.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I would watch other people live their lives while coping mostly through video games.

yes its very hard to contain my rage in public and act, my hatred for humanity is so huge

being a nice guy is the worst tbh. you need to be total asshole

Don't worry the hate phase will pass. I was there before now I'm more numb and don't give a damn. Sometimes I just laugh at the absurdity of it all. Of this clown world
I'm already at this point

I feel you, I was socialized more from videogames and books than ppl. I feel like an alien, I don't have any emotional attachment to even my parents. Normies live are so foreign to me but the times that I do get a little taste of social approval I realize how different our realities are. No wonder normies are always so happy, even being slaves for capitalism.

I want to kinnikubustER people to let out my rage

Last edited:
I am already walking ball of hate.

i used to be like that but now i feel nothing

Yes bro!!! This particularly works on women who might be exploiting you for beta service. Get on their nerves and see what they say in return.

I dont go with people even into elevator. I openly wait when this scum goes inside
Only when i see guys like me truecels my heart goes mild and i treat them with simphaty and benevolence.

its hard to contain my anger towards foids and normies

Never blame yourself for your inceldom. That's what cucked society wants us to do. Don't fall for it. None of us asked to be born with the genes for ugliness, manletism, or other traits that foids find unattractive. We are incel because of things that are out of our control. Never forget that.

As for hate, I'm pretty much past that stage and have moved on to the "just don't give a fuck" stage. I don't make any emotional investment in normies. I don't hate them, I don't like them, I just don't care. They don't care about me, so I'm returning the favor.

A beautiful environment is the darkest hell when you have to experience it all alone.