Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's getting bad out there boyos, real bad

Not buying it; I'm very pessimistic.

I don't think this shit ends until women are removed somehow from the reproductive process.
I'm a biological naturalist, for me, nature commands authority, not innovation and all the synthetic bullshit that follows. The science fiction of where mankind becomes technological gods of the entire universe or cosmos for me is utter bullshit, merely stories of fancy to hypnotize or mesmerize. Nature is eternal, not mankind's dreams of scientific innovation, the same scientific innovation which has caused most of our more recent problems. I'm all about a return to the natural order of things. :feelsjuice: :yes:

I'm a biological naturalist, for me, nature commands authority, not innovation and all the synthetic bullshit that follows. The science fiction of where mankind becomes technological gods of the entire universe or cosmos for me is utter bullshit, merely stories of fancy to hypnotize or mesmerize. Nature is eternal, not mankind's dreams of scientific innovation, the same scientific innovation which has caused most of our more recent problems. I'm all about a return to the natural order of things. :feelsjuice: :yes:

My view is the 'natural order' of things got us in the current shit we are in. Hypergamy, gynocentric behavior, dominance displays, etc are all naturalistic.

Personally, I want mankind to cease with this vagina religion and reach the stars. And for that, women need to go.

My view is the 'natural order' of things got us in the current shit we are in. Hypergamy, gynocentric behavior, dominance displays, etc are all naturalistic.

Personally, I want mankind to cease with this vagina religion and reach the stars. And for that, women need to go.
For me human beings are primitive animals that delude themselves to be more than what they actually are, the stars will never belong to us, we belong to the earth, and it is here on this earth that humanity's eternal grave will be made from which we shall never leave. Female hypergamy can be controlled, but only upon the destruction of this current unnatural world order first. :feelsjuice:

For me human beings are primitive animals that delude themselves to be more than what they actually are, the stars will never belong to us, we belong to the earth, and it is here on this earth that humanity's eternal grave will be made from which we shall never leave. Female hypergamy can be controlled, but only upon the destruction of this current unnatural world order first. :feelsjuice:

If humans can't evolve beyond their need to cater to women due to their wombs then hopefully we go extinct sooner rather than later. There is no point to having higher reasoning if we are still ultimately slaves to our lizard brain biology.

If humans can't evolve beyond their need to cater to women due to their wombs then hopefully we go extinct sooner rather than later. There is no point to having higher reasoning if we are still ultimately slaves to our lizard brain biology.
That is the thing, we have the inability to transcend the lizard brain because we are slaves to nature, we delude ourselves that we can conquer or transcend nature, but in doing so we only destroy ourselves over time. In my perception to avoid that very destruction, we either embrace nature to live or die in our own deluded ignorance. Those are the only options to choose from. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It doesn't even have another five years left........:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes::feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
We just skipped 2 whole years for corona, times moves waay to fast now. You tell me the world is going to collapse in just 5 years? yeah sure.
If you told me i'll become a billonaire by that time i may believe you more.
A couple of CENTURIES :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I dunno why you guys love thinking that the world will end because it dosn't catter to your needs, stop coping. I also don't like the world but let's not be delusional about it, there can be wars, viruses, pandemics. Will civilization go extinct tho? Improbable af.

We just skipped 2 whole years for corona, times moves waay to fast now. You tell me the world is going to collapse in just 5 years? yeah sure.

I dunno why you guys love thinking that the world will end because it dosn't catter to your needs, stop coping. I also don't like the world but let's not be delusional about it, there can be wars, viruses, pandemics. Will civilization go extinct tho? Improbable af.
All you skeptics, doubters, and glorified true believers in the current world order will see exactly what I'm talking about in a few years time or less, I will relish in the very notion when your fragile perceptions of the current state of things are destroyed right before your own very eyes where no level of denial will be able to shield you from the horrific splendid reality of it all. Reality will have its time under the sun once again, the fictions, delusions, facades, fakeries, and absurdities of this world will be entirely swept under when it does like they never even existed at all. :feelsdevil::yes::feelsEhh:

Yes, let's just ignore the last four thousand plus years of human civilizations that have risen, peaked, and fallen.

"But this time is different!" Famous last words of doomed people before they're swallowed up by the impending chaos. :feelsdevil::yes::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
All you skeptics, doubters, and glorified true believers in the current world order will see exactly what I'm talking about in a few years time or less, I will relish in the very notion when your fragile perceptions of the current state of things are destroyed right before your own very eyes where no level of denial will be able to shield you from the horrific splendid reality of it all. Reality will have its time under the sun once again, the fictions, delusions, facades, fakeries, and absurdities of this world will be entirely swept under when it does like they never even existed at all. :feelsdevil::yes::feelsEhh:
But i don't actually give a damn, i just want to point out the fragility of your argument and wonder why you're so stuck up with the notion that the world will end in exactly 5 years.

Yes, let's just ignore the last four thousand plus years of human civilizations that have risen, peaked, and fallen.
Explain to me how all you believe comes to pass in just 5 years time. I can see this shit continuing over centuries, do you think this is the worst yet? And do you think that the transition from bad to worse will be a overnight thing?:feelsUgh:

But i don't actually give a damn, i just want to point out the fragility of your argument and wonder why you're so stuck up with the notion that the world will end in exactly 5 years.

Explain to me how all you believe comes to pass in just 5 years time. I can see this shit continuing over centuries, do you think this is the worst yet? And do you think that the transition from bad to worse will be a overnight thing?:feelsUgh:
You obviously don't follow international current events or geopolitics as intensely as I do for if you did you wouldn't be trying to have this stupid argument with me, but I will say this, I'm a firm believer in the eternal damnation of humanity like the ouroboros trying to constantly eat its own tail again, again, and again, there's no escape from the destruction that awaits, no salvation away from it. Humanity constantly destroys itself, it is our fated eternal cycle. :feelsEhh:

Toilets destroying society like they always do with their feminized attraction garbage to decide who can have intercourse, literal hive minds.

No, civilization will collapse because having most males be Incel is unsustainable. It's been shown time and time again.

The people here who think only "trucels" suffer horribly under this globohomo regime are hardcore coping themselves.

Society does not degrade at a linear rate.

Just think of how much worse things have become in the past ten years. The 1990's was only about 25 years ago and seemed like a completely different world in itself by comparison.

Compare 1950's-1990's deterioration to 2000's-2020's deterioration. The most recent twenty years have easily been much worse of a decline than the fifty years preceding those. It's entirely possible that the next five years will be even worse than the last twenty years.

Last edited:
No, civilization will collapse because having most males be Incel is unsustainable. It's been shown time and time again.

The people here who think only "trucels" suffer horribly under this globohomo regime are hardcore coping themselves.

Society does not degrade at a linear rate.

Just think of how much worse things have become in the past ten years. The 1990's was only about 25 years ago and seemed like a completely different world in itself by comparison.

Compare 1950's-1990's deterioration to 2000's-2020's deterioration. The most recent twenty years have easily been much worse of a decline than the fifty years preceding those. It's entirely possible that the next five years will be even worse than the last twenty years.
If I was a gambling man I would say we have less than three years before everything goes to total chaos, I have had the unfortunate position over here witnessing the decline from 1999 onwards, if only you youngcels knew what I've seen, be glad you haven't lived as long as me by comparison. :feelsjuice:

Remember when soyfags and roasties blamed this type of problems to video games ? :feelskek:

If I was a gambling man I would say we have less than three years before everything goes to total chaos, I have had the unfortunate position over here witnessing the decline from 1999 onwards, if only you youngcels knew what I've seen, be glad you haven't lived as long as me by comparison. :feelsjuice:

Could be. Aside from 2030, a lot are saying 2025 is going to be a big year in a bad way.

Remember when soyfags and roasties blamed this type of problems to video games ? :feelskek:

Of course whenever femoids are the cause we must ALWAYS instead blame the symptoms. It's like a law of nature.

Legit men just decide this globohomo society sucks and go NEET, and articles go "men are to blame for refusing to take responsibility for anything" instead of addressing why men think participating in society is no longer worthwhile. You know, because if it WAS, then they WOULD.

Last edited:
They should be thankful video games exist, can you imagine what would happen if they didn't for a vast majority of sexless and joyless miserable single men? :feelsEhh:

Could be. Aside from 2030, a lot are saying 2025 is going to be a big year in a bad way.

Of course whenever femoids are the cause we must ALWAYS instead blame the symptoms. It's like a law of nature.
I'm thinking sometime at the end of this year or the end of 2023, covid was a pretext for speeding up their plans because I think the reality is so bad they're desperate to speed up their plans from here on out, it's now or never for them. I have a feeling we're going to see some real shit hit the fan soon enough, you can't just smell the desperation in the air along with the aroma of human misery. :feelsdevil::yes:

Africa will starve without newly imported western grain and agricultural shipments, when things get bad not even the Chinese will help the African continent. :feelsdevil::yes:
Seriously. Blacks/Africans are the only race that has another race looking after it. Wtf happens to them when white countries collapse? How are they supposed to support 1b+ people when they hardly even have agriculture.

I mostly only read this forum but your ultimate cope just forced me post something. I can't wait in 3-5 years time to quote all of your posts and laugh out loudly. If this forum will still be up by then.

As an oldcel I'm all for this shit world ending, even more than you, but you must stop coping. Your posts are becoming giga cringe the more you speak about this.

You know damn well that nothing will happen because nothing ever happens.

We incels are pathetic beta males and we will never do anything, few examples like Jake, ER etc. are nothing but outliers.

Alpha chads rule this society and they pull all the strings. They are to this planet and humanity what women are to incels and betas.

You must stop coping fellow brocel. It hurts me to read your posts so full of hope for something that is not happening 100%, not in 500 years time, let alone 5 years.

This, what we see today, is exactly nature that you're preaching so much about.

We are genetic inferior ugly trash and we are rightfully being discarded and ignored as nature intends in most of the animal world.

The subhumans in the past were outliers. If they tried anything today like that they would get killed and crushed by chads and other simp/normies.

You seem totally bluepilled for a member with that many posts. Unfortunately, this is true nature and it won't change for a looooong time.

Your/our best bet are natural disasters and that's literally it. This is the real blackpill that only few are able to swallow on this forum.

NOTHING will change. Beta males never change anything, it's always the alpha high T chads that shape society, the exact opposite of us. And only a fool would think that high T alpha chads would do anything to change the literal heaven they're living in right now.

Face the truth, brocel
it's over, and deep down in your heart you know you're just coping.

I guess it's fitting we're revving up for WW3 w/ Russia and China, combined with the bioterrorism of covid. See you all on the other side, boyos. :feelsmage:
One possibility. :yes::feelsEhh:

I mostly only read this forum but your ultimate cope just forced me post something. I can't wait in 3-5 years time to quote all of your posts and laugh out loudly. If this forum will still be up by then.

As an oldcel I'm all for this shit world ending, even more than you, but you must stop coping. Your posts are becoming giga cringe the more you speak about this.

You know damn well that nothing will happen because nothing ever happens.

We incels are pathetic beta males and we will never do anything, few examples like Jake, ER etc. are nothing but outliers.

Alpha chads rule this society and they pull all the strings. They are to this planet and humanity what women are to incels and betas.

You must stop coping fellow brocel. It hurts me to read your posts so full of hope for something that is not happening 100%, not in 500 years time, let alone 5 years.

This, what we see today, is exactly nature that you're preaching so much about.

We are genetic inferior ugly trash and we are rightfully being discarded and ignored as nature intends in most of the animal world.

The subhumans in the past were outliers. If they tried anything today like that they would get killed and crushed by chads and other simp/normies.

You seem totally bluepilled for a member with that many posts. Unfortunately, this is true nature and it won't change for a looooong time.

Your/our best bet are natural disasters and that's literally it. This is the real blackpill that only few are able to swallow on this forum.

NOTHING will change. Beta males never change anything, it's always the alpha high T chads that shape society, the exact opposite of us. And only a fool would think that high T alpha chads would do anything to change the literal heaven they're living in right now.

Face the truth, brocel
it's over, and deep down in your heart you know you're just coping.
The few oldcels of the 60s,70s, and 80s that are still left grew up in the very beginning of the fall, because you didn't get to witness the end in your younger prime years you have doubts having spent your lives in total retreat, surrender, or prolonged living agony, which sucks for you of course because I understand your mindset completely. I understand why you believe what you do and I understand how you've reached your thoughts or conclusions. But make no mistake, the end is coming and the fat lady will sing her lungs out where although you didn't get to witness the end in your prime young years you oldcels will witness the end in the last segments of your lifespans. It is unfortunate because those of you still alive have endured more suffering or misery than the rest of us where you were incels before the actual title was even coined, but at least you can have some solace that before your lives are over enduring so much suffering which has left you numb to everything that you get to witness the world's demise nonetheless. You call this cope, I call this reality, and while to some here, my words seem crazy maybe even ludicrous I will be proven right in due course for I don't just believe in anything on a whim without reason to believe what I do, but you guys won't just believe some words of some random anonymous poster, no, you'll have to find this out for yourselves to which if you're alive five years or less from now you will, everybody will. Remember this post and thread at a later future date, then remember it was me who told you so. :feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Seriously. Blacks/Africans are the only race that has another race looking after it. Wtf happens to them when white countries collapse? How are they supposed to support 1b+ people when they hardly even have agriculture.
In the end, it won't very much matter what continent you're on or what race you're comprised of, global famine is the end goal. :feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
The few oldcels of the 60s,70s, and 80s that are still left grew up in the very beginning of the fall, because you didn't get to witness the end in your younger prime years you have doubts having spent your lives in total retreat, surrender, or prolonged living agony, which sucks for you of course because I understand your mindset completely. I understand why you believe what you do and I understand how you've reached your thoughts or conclusions. But make no mistake, the end is coming and the fat lady will sing her lungs out where although you didn't get to witness the end in your prime young years you oldcels will witness the end in the last segments of your lifespans. It is unfortunate because those of you still alive have endured more suffering or misery than the rest of us where you were incels before the actual title was even coined, but at least you can have some solace that before your lives are over enduring so much suffering which has left you numb to everything that you get to witness the world's demise nonetheless. You call this cope, I call this reality, and while to some here, my words seem crazy maybe even ludicrous I will be proven right in due course for I don't just believe in anything on a whim without reason to believe what I do, but you guys won't just believe some words of some random anonymous poster, no, you'll have to find this out for yourselves to which if you're alive five years or less from now you will, everybody will. Remember this post and thread at a later future date, then remember it was me who told you so. :feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil:

I will, and I hope with all my heart that you are truly right. You are right, it wouldn't change much for me but I'd be happy knowing that I won in the end. That would mean so much and all those years of suffering and agony would be worth it. I wouldn't regret a single moment, just to see them all perish.

God bless you brocel. If there is some form of god or justice.. he will end this soon.

I will, and I hope with all my heart that you are truly right. You are right, it wouldn't change much for me but I'd be happy knowing that I won in the end. That would mean so much and all those years of suffering and agony would be worth it. I wouldn't regret a single moment, just to see them all perish.

God bless you brocel. If there is some form of god or justice.. he will end this soon.
May we all cross the threshold of annihilation and oblivion together. :feelsdevil::yes:

Women should blame themselves but that means taking responsibility and they hate that shit

I hope from the bottom of my heart that this wretched species becomes extinct...fuck you women fuck you:reeeeee:

Indeed. When everything falls and their whole world is destroyed, let's make sure we rape at least a few of them on the way out in Minecraft.

81576013 BE4B 441D 9CD7 7174044B477A

It's not something that can be answered with statistics, you gotta be out there in society and just have a feel for it. I swear, it's gotta be this damn Internet. Gotta be. Culture has simply changed. In the 90s you were a joke if you were over 30 and still cared about cartoons. Now? You can scratch out a pseudocareer as an Internet essay writer for "Why Cow & Chicken Was Trans Culture For Kids" or some such thing.

they only write those articles to troll us