Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's genetic

Ian Brady

Ian Brady

Banned
-
100% - nigger nigger chicken dinner
Always been a freak. Diagnosed with schizoid PD and some other stuff. But, in 2005, I decided to try to work toward a "normal" life. For 15 years, I tried. Results:

1. Got 2 college degrees in 3 years & a professional license....in a field that so disrespects those within it that, adjusted for inflation, I was making 10k less after a decade of experience than I made my first year.

2. Got a hot gf that I was with 12 years....who cheated on me for 12 years, stole about 10k from me and went on a "2 week vacation" never to return.

3. Got a nice house in the suburbs...that I rented. My landlord decided to raise that rent by $500 just because he could. Now I live on the 2nd floor of my younger brother's house, jobless and alone

Moral of the story: don't try

bro no offense but ur on the wrong website

> hot gf that I was with 12 years..

truecels dont get girlfriends

> hot gf that I was with 12 years..

truecels dont get girlfriends
Knew there would be blow back, but look. I met her at 30. I'm now 45. Yeah, I was in a "relationship"...then. Now isnt then.

Now I'm a guy who's 5'10" and 125lbs. Balding and 1 step from homelessness

Knew there would be blow back, but look. I met her at 30. I'm now 45. Yeah, I was in a "relationship"...then. Now isnt then.

see u in ban appeals

2. Got a hot gf that I was with 12 years....who cheated on me for 12 years, stole about 10k from me and went on a "2 week vacation" never to return.
@NoLooksNoLife @Grim_Reaper @DarkStarDown average GrAYcel

@MarquisDeSade

Are you a virgin excluding hookers?

@NoLooksNoLife @Grim_Reaper @DarkStarDown average GrAYcel
F966F96D C62D 4B17 8705 1490E47DE7BC

No, but that was then. Im not getting any free sex now
I'm 29 and a kissless virgin who girls make fun of and call ugly, I couldn't get laid without paying for it not even once. I'd love to swap shoes with you.

Still life mogged to oblivion by @JayGoptri who has 2 kids with a white women from his old marriage.

State of this site, this is not the place for you pal

I'm 29 and a kissless virgin who girls make fun of and call ugly, I couldn't get laid without paying for it not even once. I'd love to swap shoes with you.
No you wouldnt, and thats my point. You THINK youd want to swap with me, but for what? To be used like a dirty cum rag for 12 YEARS

No you wouldnt, and thats my point. You THINK youd want to swap with me, but for what? To be used like a dirty cum rag for 12 YEARS
Yes, I would rather that than being a 29 year old ugly virgin with autism.

Jfl the absolute state of this forum

Fuck you faggot cuck. Being used by a bitch and crying about it lmao. Just go find another bitch you fucking normie what's the problem?

100% - nigger nigger chicken dinner

QnnX77.gif

Always been a freak. Diagnosed with schizoid PD and some other stuff. But, in 2005, I decided to try to work toward a "normal" life. For 15 years, I tried. Results:

1. Got 2 college degrees in 3 years & a professional license....in a field that so disrespects those within it that, adjusted for inflation, I was making 10k less after a decade of experience than I made my first year.

3. Got a nice house in the suburbs...that I rented. My landlord decided to raise that rent by $500 just because he could. Now I live on the 2nd floor of my younger brother's house, jobless and alone

Moral of the story: don't try
"Got a hot GF" ????

I hate cringe normies who post shit like this