Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's funny when people try to offer advice

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I came across this account called "currycel" on tiktok. The comment section started off with people telling him to work on his hygiene, currycel replies back with how he always takes care of himself (showers, shaves etc) and has been looksmaxxing for 5+ years. Next they say he should go to the gym, he immediately says he's been going to the gym 5+ years and can bench 565lbs. Afterwards, they tell him to "touch grass and go outside" then currycel mentions how he has a group of friends which of course is impossible if you don't go outside. They then say its his personality but he responds with how he was easily able to get friends but still remains incel. Then people will insult him and say its cause your short, once again proving his point, or you're too ugly, again proving him right. I spent like 30 mins just looking at his page and not one individual could refute anything he said. Then theres the usual comments you expect "my friend is 5'1 and gets 100000000 women" which funny enough people replied back saying "stop lying", "cope". Comments you'd expect like "this is why you're incel", "they can detect your bad personality" are all over his page.

brb using imagination

I came across this account called "currycel" on tiktok. The comment section started off with people telling him to work on his hygiene, currycel replies back with how he always takes care of himself (showers, shaves etc) and has been looksmaxxing for 5+ years. Next they say he should go to the gym, he immediately says he's been going to the gym 5+ years and can bench 565lbs. Afterwards, they tell him to "touch grass and go outside" then currycel mentions how he has a group of friends which of course is impossible if you don't go outside. They then say its his personality but he responds with how he was easily able to get friends but still remains incel. Then people will insult him and say its cause your short, once again proving his point, or you're too ugly, again proving him right. I spent like 30 mins just looking at his page and not one individual could refute anything he said. Then theres the usual comments you expect "my friend is 5'1 and gets 100000000 women" which funny enough people replied back saying "stop lying", "cope". Comments you'd expect like "this is why you're incel", "they can detect your bad personality" are all over his page.
Every bluepill cope also comes to an end

why would i make this up. Username is called "currycel" His @ is literally @currypilled

oh, turns out he's just a larping cuck faggot "muh world class bench press" and calls others "gym coper" xDDDD
nothing he says is true

View attachment 747706
oh, turns out he's just a larping cuck faggot "muh world class bench press" and calls others "gym coper" xDDDD
nothing he says is true
keep going through his page and read all the comments and responses, its like a breeding ground for bluepilled comments. I told you I didn't make this shit up, everything I post is 100 percent true.

keep going through his page and read all the comments and responses, its like a breeding ground for bluepilled comments. I told you I didn't make this shit up, everything I post is 100 percent true.
you didn't make it up, but the tiktok account did. he shows no proof of anything he says and already proved he has no issues lying about the things he claims to be true. Unless he posts pics of himself he's just yet another larping faggot.

you didn't make it up, but the tiktok account did. he shows no proof of anything he says and already proved he has no issues lying about the things he claims to be true. Unless he posts pics of himself he's just yet another larping faggot.
Ye he is probably larping but its just so funny how people have this assumption that incels are obese, smelly neckbeards when its completely false. Immediately its hygiene, go outside, gym. Always those 3 combos as if all incels just choose to lock themselves inside and eat.

I suggest you go to r/Incelexit. That sub is literally this. People gaslighting incels.

565 bench press is LARP, even elite power lifters are not benching that, let alone some tiktok faggot.

I hate that the black pill went mainstream on tiktok cause it got the attention of all these normie faggots

Then people will insult him and say its cause your short, once again proving his point, or you're too ugly, again proving him right.
It’s always this, they give bluepilled advice until they don’t

Then theres the usual comments you expect "my friend is 5'1 and gets 100000000 women" which funny enough people replied back saying "stop lying", "cope". Comments you'd expect like "this is why you're incel", "they can detect your bad personality" are all over his page
I feel like 50% of zoomers are just beyond soy tbh. Some of the shit they say on tiktok puts even redditors to shame

They are always moving the goal post until there's nothing left then they default to insults.

The advice givers always do the same thing, just ask question after question until they hit one thing that's not accounted for, then that becomes the "gotcha" and the reason the person can't get dates or romantic interest. That, or it's "your self defeating attitude" which is basically a horoscope.

Same old same old responses to blackpilled people a mime is more intresting than those scum

The gaslighting is crazy

The blackpill always comes to collect, sooner or later :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back