Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting it's funny when normies say that high school isn't an important time of life and that only losers peak in high school

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
they think if you have teen love and are popular in high school you'll become an incel later on and go from a gigachad/gigastacy to a 1/10 loser. i also would rather be 17 than be 30. being a teenager is actually fun because you get to live a simple life without responsibilities but still have some of the freedom of an adult. and most trends and mainstream stuff is mainstream because of teenagers.

people just think that if you're incel in high school you'll probably become a gigachad in college or later in life. no you won't. and if you ascend you're probably some normie who became a betabuxx with a roastie

normalfags can't tell reality from fiction. they see the nerd getting rich and stealing the bully's girl in those shitty holywood movies, so this must be how life works

never mind the nerd who fails college, who stays incel forever or who kills himself, that's too real for television

normalfags can't tell reality from fiction. they see the nerd getting rich and stealing the bully's girl in those shitty holywood movies, so this must be how life works

never mind the nerd who fails college, who stays incel forever or who kills himself, that's too real for television
exactly they cope so fucking hard it's insane. many fags on reddit say the popular kids from high school ended up in prison or became hobos or died. what a bunch of liars

I'm in high school right now and most normies are having it rough. The girls want nothing to do with them, most of them look miserable, and the rest are in simping relationships.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Studies have shown that people who were popular in school are more likely to be successful in later life.

Makes sense. How can you be a well adjusted adult if you miss key developmental milestones?

Chad’s peak in high school where he’s popular and slays jbs while normie ”peaks” in his 30s to betabuxx the Chad’s 7th side chick

The bully popular Chad always ends up with a better life than the nerd incel

exactly they cope so fucking hard it's insane. many fags on reddit say the popular kids from high school ended up in prison or became hobos or died. what a bunch of liars
I don't think their lying at least on the prison part.

Chad’s peak in high school where he’s popular and slays jbs while normie ”peaks” in his 30s to betabuxx the Chad’s 7th side chick

The bully popular Chad ends up with a better life than the nerd incel
infinite IQ
I don't think their lying at least on the prison part.
trust me they might be lying. popular girls having 5 kids at age 20? jocks being in prison for molesting kids and murder? jocks becoming hobos? c'mon. that's unrealistic.

I'm in high school right now and most normies are having it rough. The girls want nothing to do with them, most of them look miserable, and the rest are in simping relationships.
Just because you see normies with females doesn't mean their having sex kek most of these normies are friendzoned by their female friends. Usually I'd say around 75% of normies in my high school are friendzoned with their female friends. I'm still in highschool right now but when normies go to college, I would say that 75% would decrease to about 50% of normies are friendzoned because in college you still have a chance

they think if you have teen love and are popular in high school you'll become an incel later on and go from a gigachad/gigastacy to a 1/10 loser. i also would rather be 17 than be 30. being a teenager is actually fun because you get to live a simple life without responsibilities but still have some of the freedom of an adult. and most trends and mainstream stuff is mainstream because of teenagers.

people just think that if you're incel in high school you'll probably become a gigachad in college or later in life. no you won't. and if you ascend you're probably some normie who became a betabuxx with a roastie
i mean some of what they say if true?

your logic is cucked they have sex

you dont

i'd rather believe them then whatever df u say

Yeah, I don't get it either. Studies have shown that people who were popular in school are more likely to be successful in later life.

Makes sense. How can you be a well adjusted adult if you miss key developmental milestones?
can you show me the studies? just curious
Just because you see normies with females doesn't mean their having sex kek most of these normies are friendzoned by their female friends
and then they become white knights to ascend

Just because you see normies with females doesn't mean their having sex kek most of these normies are friendzoned by their female friends. Usually I'd say around 75% of normies in my high school are friendzoned with their female friends. I'm still in highschool right now but when normies go to college, I would say that 75% would decrease to about 50% of normies are friendzoned because in college you still have a chance
Where did I say they were? But yeah I agree except for the college part. Most of those girls are usually surrounded by chads.

Where did I say they were? But yeah I agree except for the college part. Most of those girls are usually surrounded by chads.
just elaborating on your post

college is more brutal for incels than high school.

it's retarded how people say that everything gets better in college like wtf
thanks. that website is awesome
just elaborating on your post
are you 17?

Not how I remember it.

What does school train you for?

To be good at understanding the system and being a good worker.

Why wouldn't someone who is good at high school also be good at college and also the workplace. Everytime you see some successful person, they usually were on student council, valedictorian or some other good figure.

If you're a bully who only uses brute Force then sure you become a loser after that.

But that's where normies are wrong. You can be a bully not using brute Force but being smart to exploit the system. Those guys will become CEO.

are you 17?
Yeah I'm 17 currently in highschool right now

What does school train you for?

To be good at understanding the system and being a good worker.

Why wouldn't someone who is good at high school also be good at college and also the workplace. Everytime you see some successful person, they usually were on student council, valedictorian or some other good figure.

If you're a bully who only uses brute Force then sure you become a loser after that.

But that's where normies are wrong. You can be a bully not using brute Force but being smart to exploit the system. Those guys will become CEO.
this idea that chads become losers later on is probably just cope in my opinion
Yeah I'm 17 currently in highschool right now
12th grade?

We need a movie about that. It might be boring but we need it as a refreshment from all the cookie cutter garbage movies. I don't even watch or care about movies for this reason

this idea that chads become losers later on is probably just cope in my opinion

12th grade?
The true suifuel is knowing chads can be smart too. Maybe not top of the class smart but smart enough to go to college while still having good looks and confidence from positive reinforcement.

I know a few. They all became lawyers at top law firms JFL.

It's one of the reasons I lack motivation these days coz Everytime I see their jobs and I see mine, I wondered something really must have went wrong.

You're right that cerebral bullies/psychopaths become CEOs or politicians and are very successful.

But it's a cope to say that visceral bullies/psychopaths become losers. They just ascend their own status hierarchy of petty crime and thugmaxxing, although they're more likely to get in legal trouble for it and suffer social sanctions.

Well I'm in high school currently in 2020. And I'm sure you know how bad hypergamy has gotten since whenever you were in school.
Normies had gfs in high school, and the ones that didn't stop least got action from the school slut. You sure your perception isn't just warped now

are you 17?

My point was is that most normies start "putting themselves out there" and partying when they go to college. Sometimes they get into relationships, but hardly get any sex. Again, it only increases your chances but it doesn't guarantee that you'll get sex.

Normies had gfs in high school, and the ones that didn't stop least got action from the school slut. You sure your perception isn't just warped now
A few have girlfriends but most have to simp hard and even then they get mocked and I keep hearing the girls complain about having to refuse sex with their normie boyfriends because their not attracted to them. All of the rest of the relationships in my school are with chads. There is no school slut because they only get with chads. Times have changed since when you were in my spot.

highschool is were u learn about the truth that is life

when u finish it
shit really starts going

A few have girlfriends but most have to simp hard and even then they get mocked and I keep hearing the girls complain about having to refuse sex with their normie boyfriends because their not attracted to them. All of the rest of the relationships in my school are with chads. There is no school slut because they only get with chads. Times have changed since when you were in my spot.
It wasn't that long ago. Where do you live?

Of course all goes down after high school for people who are popular in hs. It's the best peak that is there in life

Tbh, I'd have preferred this compared to my high school experience 10 years ago. Me and my 2 friends were the only incels I knew of. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE else had a bf/gf, even if it it was cucked. I can't tell you how much of a freak I thought I was. It would've been way easier to deal with if others were experiencing it too.

you can just tell that the people that created all the "coming of age" films such as American Pie and Eurotrip are detached from reality

Too high IQ to comprehend.

If you were a loser in high school then be sure AS HELL that won't reach anywhere far in college or uni.

it is an extremely imprtant part, if i dont thrive there ur life will be hell for countless yrs to come

What does it matter if Chad "peaks" in high school if the rest of his life is still better than everyone's?

There was this guy in high school, he used to be the best guy in our school. Then he got into social anxiety and depression, because he was excluded from every social group in school for being ugly. Also he was fucking invisible to girls. He failed 3 years in a row.

There was this guy in high school, he used to be the best guy in our school. Then he got into social anxiety and depression, because he was excluded from every social group in school for being ugly. Also he was fucking invisible to girls. He failed 3 years in a row.
Your experience doesn’t represent everyone

I know. Was just saying. Therapists basically killed him. All he needed was the blackpill.
Everyone needs the blackpill

Legit. Teenage years are the best of most people's lives and if they aren't then the few years following them are. It's actually tragic. Adults who tell kids the lie that school days aren't the best years of your lives are the scum of the earth. Especially helicopter parents forcing their kids to study and shit, absolute vermin.

Some redpill failure on reddit who "gets himself together" at 26 years old after 3 years of gym, dieting, studying Jordan Peterson etc. may be happier than if he never did it, but it's still nothing compared to what a high school Chadlite gets to experience growing up. Not even close, not even in the same universe.

People who say it's puppy love or that young people don't know what love is are the biggest morons on the planet. How the fuck could someone actually believe that two teenagers falling in love with each other & discovering new things for the first time, with intact dopamine receptors and crazy, wild emotions, in their youthful prime somehow have a less loving relationship than an early 30s couple where one side literally admits to be SETTLING for her cuck "hubby" after already taking miles of cock?

Teenage love is a gigantic, huge phase of development. If you missed out on it, it's over.

Legit. Teenage years are the best of most people's lives and if they aren't then the few years following them are. It's actually tragic. Adults who tell kids the lie that school days aren't the best years of your lives are the scum of the earth. Especially helicopter parents forcing their kids to study and shit, absolute vermin.

Some redpill failure on reddit who "gets himself together" at 26 years old after 3 years of gym, dieting, studying Jordan Peterson etc. may be happier than if he never did it, but it's still nothing compared to what a high school Chadlite gets to experience growing up. Not even close, not even in the same universe.

People who say it's puppy love or that young people don't know what love is are the biggest morons on the planet. How the fuck could someone actually believe that two teenagers falling in love with each other & discovering new things for the first time, with intact dopamine receptors and crazy, wild emotions, in their youthful prime somehow have a less loving relationship than an early 30s couple where one side literally admits to be SETTLING for her cuck "hubby" after already taking miles of cock?

Teenage love is a gigantic, huge phase of development. If you missed out on it, it's over.
Infinite IQ. Teenage years are the best time in life. Jfl at those who think your 30s are the best time of life.