Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL it's funny we mock r/short for allowing tallfags to sit there and humblebrag but then we do it here

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
we mock r/short for allowing tallfags to humblebrag and say "being tall is just as hard as being short, bro!". but then we do it here.

this forum gets posts all the time about how tallfags have it easy, or it's impossible to be incel while being a tallfag, and i've made post like that myself.

these post get flooded with the usual suspects "i'm 6ft2 and actually bro im really incel. face is so important bro. if this is true, why am i still an incel?" then you get the NPCs here that join in and go "yes you are right height doesn't matter if you are so ugly"

jfl. this cuckery makes me laugh. this place is a joke. people love to act like "intellectuals" but then refuse to actually push back against anyone here.

if you are above 6ft, you can be literally 3/10 and ascend easily if you lower your standards and go out. "i don't want a fat girl". why? you want a hot GODDESS so every time you go outside you have to fend off chad thundercock to keep her attention and "loyalty"? beggars can't be choosers.

if you are 6ft+ you are one of these: a tallfag yourself gaslighting people to try and accept you here, a volcel, or a larper

Last edited:
Define tallfag? I am 5 ft 11 and foids in my school heightmog the living shit of me

Being 6ft + ugly + lanky + autistic =

Getting divorce-raped by psycho foids
or
getting STDs from landwhales
or
Inceldom.

The foids heightmog you? In what country are you living in?

@Friezacel
It is true tho. Everytime i walk in the hallway what i think is ''How those fucking cunts are fucking taller than me''

Most of them are volcels, I lost count on how many posts and replies I've seen of tallfags fumbling the bag. I genuinely think they're retarded with all that height not allowing enough blood and oxygen reach their brains. Also take a look at the ASD rates, more tall men have autism, so it seems that the ideal mate of a foid is someone who is tall, retarded and ditzy, AKA a himbo, but with handsomeness not being a hard requirement.

Define tallfag? I am 5 ft 11 and foids in my school heightmog the living shit of me
Are you sure your not just shorter then 5’11?? :feelskek:

What makes more sense that every girl in your area has a top percentile height for a woman or that your just shorter then you think you are

It is true tho. Everytime i walk in the hallway what i think is ''How those fucking cunts are fucking taller than me''
You are using plural now, :feelskek:

Toilets are not usually 6'+ there. Not believable at all. You must be way shorter than you claim because I've been to Poland and that's far from the truth.

The most common threshold I've seen is defined as 5' 8'', anything below that is considered shortcel in most, if not all countries.

Are you sure your not just shorter then 5’11?? :feelskek:

What makes more sense that every girl in your area has a top percentile height for a woman or that your just shorter then you think you are
Not all foids here are tall, but 1 in 10 women heightmogs me or around my height 175+ cm. And tall for them is 6 ft 3, 6 ft is very average for teen here even for 14 yo guy it is normal

You are using plural now, :feelskek:

Toilets are not usually 6'+ there. Not believable at all. You must be way shorter than you claim because I've been to Poland and that's far from the truth.
Not all but i see tall foids everyday

Not all foids here are tall, but 1 in 10 women heightmogs me or around my height 175+ cm. And tall for them is 6 ft 3, 6 ft is very average for teen here even for 14 yo guy it is normal
You are most likely 5'8 or some shit

Most of them are volcels, I lost count on how many posts and replies I've seen of tallfags fumbling the bag. I genuinely think they're retarded with all that height not allowing enough blood and oxygen reach their brains. Also take a look at the ASD rates, more tall men have autism, so it seems that the ideal mate of a foid is someone who is tall, retarded and ditzy, AKA a himbo, but with handsomeness not being a hard requirement.
they fumble the bag so many times yet i am a 25 KHHV incel who has never received a compliment. i would never ever be able to get the point with a foid to fuck up a potential relationship

Have you ever had your height accurately measured before??
I doubt women are that tall tbh 1 out of 10 women being 5’11 is crazy

Maybe they are like 5’9 or some shit but I doubt 5’11
1 in 10 women is either my height, taller, only a little bit shorter

Have you ever had your height accurately measured before??
I doubt women are that tall tbh 1 out of 10 women being 5’11 is crazy

Maybe they are like 5’9 or some shit but I doubt 5’11
this guy is the gaslighting tallfag i spoke of in my posts. he tried to make you pity him despite him living 100x better than a 5ft8 guy

this guy is the gaslighting tallfag i spoke of in my posts. he tried to make you pity him despite him living 100x better than a 5ft8 guy
I dont pity him if He is genuinely 5’11 even if Every other man in his area is 6ft his life is still way easier then a manlet

But I can guarantee this guy is not as tall as he thinks he is

This might me way more true even if it sounds outlandish. So many guys LARP about their height it's crazy.
this forum is full of retarded people under 18. i think until i was 18 or 19 i assumed i was 6ft and would say as such until i measured and realized i was 5ft10

You tell me because 1 in 10 are not 6'+

This might me way more true even if it sounds outlandish. So many guys LARP about their height it's crazy.
I just took out a tape measure and measured my height for you. It says 180.5

this forum is full of retarded people under 18. i think until i was 18 or 19 i assumed i was 6ft and would say as such until i measured and realized i was 5ft10
So you are calling me a tallfag when you are 1 inch shorter? Thats fucking crazy

Being 6ft + ugly + lanky + autistic =

Getting divorce-raped by psycho foids
or
getting STDs from landwhales
or
Inceldom.
I think this is the only time anyone above 6ft should be allowed on here

If you are genuinely fucked in everything then its going to counteract the height halo but you would need atleast several major flaws

if you are like 6’1 with a good build but your face is like a 3 or a 4 I dont think that someone like that should be allowed on the site
Not like anyone isn’t allowed on the site anyway since fakecels are never banned

The foids heightmog you? In what country are you living in?

@Friezacel
he's a larping idiot. No country on this earth where most foids are 6ft + he's a larping tallfag trying to justify his inceldom somehow. 6ft+ foids are rare as fuck this guy does not know what he's talking about.

he's a larping idiot. No country on this earth where most foids are 6ft + he's a larping tallfag trying to justify his inceldom somehow. 6ft+ foids are rare as fuck this guy does not know what he's talking about.
Considering there are around 500 foids here so it is basically 50 foids who are 5 ft 8+ whats so hard to believe?

Considering there are around 500 foids here so it is basically 50 foids who are 5 ft 8+ whats so hard to believe?
5ft8 foids aren't rare but foids over 6ft and you're 5'11 ? Dude that's ridiculous no one belives that shit.

If you want to justify your inceldom while being a tallfag at least say next time that your face is ugly.

Foids in the tallest countries on earth for example in the Netherlands which is a tallfag central the average foid height is 5'7.

Go larp somewhere else.

5ft8 foids aren't rare but foids over 6ft and you're 5'11 ? Dude that's ridiculous no one belives that shit.

If you want to justify your inceldom while being a tallfag at least say next time that your face is ugly.

Foids in the tallest countries on earth for example in the Netherlands which is a tallfag central the average foid height is 5'7.

Go larp somewhere else.
Yes foids over 6 ft, they are rare but not so rare as you could think

then you get the NPCs here that join in and go "yes you are right height doesn't matter if you are so ugly"
being short have a cost on your smv (a very expensive one). being facially ugly too. Basicly even if it would need you to be really really really ugly to anihilate your tallness, it is theoricly possible. Just imagine him being 6ft2
Taruc

But heightpill is in deed one of the major pills

Yes foids over 6 ft, they are rare but not so rare as you could think
dude the tallest countries on earth like the Netherlands, bosnia the average foid's height is usually capped at 5'7, 5'8 not more. What the fuck are u talking about ? How are you 5'11 and most foids in your country apparently height mog you ? This is straight up bullshit. You don't know how human anatomy works or what ? Foids can't be 6ft on average even if both of their parents are over 6ft

6ft+ foids are extremely rare. As a 5'11 man you height mog at least 95% of foids. Just because you got height mogged by a foid that was an outlier doesnt mean that the average foid in your country height mogs you.

Pure bullshit. Would be much more believable if you said that the average man height mogged you but foids ? Hell no.

being short have a cost on your smv (a very expensive one). being facially ugly too. Basicly even if it would need you to be really really really ugly to anihilate your tallness, it is theoricly possible. Just imagine him being 6ft2
View attachment 1236805
i'd say being below 5'9 is a death sentence even if you aren't sub5 facially. You still won't slay but combine it with an ugly face then you're done. A tall man can get away with being ugly if he's 5'11+ and lives in a country where he height mogs most men.

i'd say being below 5'9 is a death sentence even if you aren't sub5 facially. You still won't slay but combine it with an ugly face then you're done. A tall man can get away with being ugly if he's 5'11+ and lives in a country where he height mogs most men.
Well i do heightmog most women but in 10% of the cases it is not brutal heightmog enough

Nah bro I live in Canada and average foid height is 6'4" it's over (I'm 6'3" btw)

View attachment 1236805
if he was 6ft2 it would compensate his face

we mock r/short for allowing tallfags to humblebrag and say "being tall is just as hard as being short, bro!". but then we do it here.

this forum gets posts all the time about how tallfags have it easy, or it's impossible to be incel while being a tallfag, and i've made post like that myself.

these post get flooded with the usual suspects "i'm 6ft2 and actually bro im really incel. face is so important bro. if this is true, why am i still an incel?" then you get the NPCs here that join in and go "yes you are right height doesn't matter if you are so ugly"

jfl. this cuckery makes me laugh. this place is a joke. people love to act like "intellectuals" but then refuse to actually push back against anyone here.

if you are above 6ft, you can be literally 3/10 and ascend easily if you lower your standards and go out. "i don't want a fat girl". why? you want a hot GODDESS so every time you go outside you have to fend off chad thundercock to keep her attention and "loyalty"? beggars can't be choosers.

if you are 6ft+ you are one of these: a tallfag yourself gaslighting people to try and accept you here, a volcel, or a larper
Fine. I'm one of those 6'2 tallfags with a legit 3/10 face and shit frame. I've seen it many times, short pretty boys get all the girls while I get nothing