Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious its funny not only the world judges but people inside this community judges too

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
i never said i am a famous person and plus i dont even play minecraft and dude u were being islamphobic yesterday stop denying this fact.
I dont think so, so stop your nigger bullshits. If your religion was so great you wouldnt be an incel.

I dont think so, so stop your nigger bullshits. If your religion was so great you wouldnt be an incel.
i mean i am not allah so he knows whats best to me not u my guy. see you wont understand what i am saying but when you are muslim you will till now leave ur comments somewhere else because they are biased as fuck. also god created me so he can do anything but he is wise and fair in judging so plzz dont come at me with ur nonesense

i mean i am not allah so he knows whats best to me not u my guy. see you wont understand what i am saying but when you are muslim you will till now leave ur comments somewhere else because they are biased as fuck. also god created me so he can do anything but he is wise and fair in judging so plzz dont come at me with ur nonesense
i dont think all muslims are such dumbfuck like you or are they. you really need to do some research but i doubt you are capable of that. and if you believe that god is wise and fair, then gtfo as he created you and you need to suffer and thats your fate. so stop talking about your inceldom and do your homework and pray like a good boy.
The "I" you are talking about could be anyone in your place.

if you are a gray cel or something u get treated so unfairly
that depends mostly on how you behave though. most of the GrAYcels on this site get banned and act like faggots by making shady threads and posts so it's not surprised they get treated like one.
or if u are a new person you get mocked so sickening
only low iq infiltrators are unable to get incel lingo easily,

if you are a gray cel or something u get treated so unfairly or if u are a new person you get mocked so sickening
You get used to that, now I achieved a new level, a new status among the disadvantaged and lost

You get used to that, now I achieved a new level, a new status among the disadvantaged and lost
congrats dude hope you enjoy ur stay at this website. hopefully i acheive this level soon when i reach 500 posts
that depends mostly on how you behave though. most of the GrAYcels on this site get banned and act like faggots by making shady threads and posts so it's not surprised they get treated like one.

hey i dont act like a faggot first of all and secondly i dont have low iq i put effort on my thread based on my life experiences so u cant tell if i got a low iq or high iq until u meet me in real life.

hey i dont act like a faggot first of all and secondly i dont have low iq i put effort on my thread based on my life experiences so u cant tell if i got a low iq or high iq until u meet me in real life.

trollcels gay ass fagoot anime pfp go away with your trolling trollcels :feelskek:

congrats dude hope you enjoy ur stay at this website. hopefully i acheive this level soon when i reach 500 posts

This site keeps me alive :feelswhat:
Not a good thing but that’s my fate unfortunately :fuk:

w
This site keeps me alive :feelswhat:
Not a good thing but that’s my fate unfortunately :fuk:
ell idk if this site keeps me alive i mean i can feel good knowing that i am not alone but when i step back in reality i have to deal with foids, bluepillers, chads and other fucked up people
u co
trollcels gay ass fagoot anime pfp go away with your trolling trollcels :feelskek:
pied me u dumb ass faaggot ass anime weeb kid

not
i dont think all muslims are such dumbfuck like you or are they. you really need to do some research but i doubt you are capable of that. and if you believe that god is wise and fair, then gtfo as he created you and you need to suffer and thats your fate. so stop talking about your inceldom and do your homework and pray like a good boy.
The "I" you are talking about could be anyone in your place.
only u are islamphobic but a low iq dude so there is no point of arguing with you because u dont understnad
then why did u respond and plus i am free to do whatever i want with my life not low lifes like u tell me what to do
true.
high iqs just ignore threads like this one.
then why did u respond dumbfag trollcell

t. infiltrator
foids and tranny infiltrate this forum so one has to be vigilent around the new users. if you are offended so easily why bother creating an account in the first place, go to reddit they accept all kinds of snowflakes.

if you are a gray cel or something u get treated so unfairly or if u are a new person you get mocked so sickening
I was mocked for making a post about switching genders as a greycels, but it will go away obviously. You can change your looks here (post count, avi, etc) unlike irl.

Easy
If you want respect then earn it, I recognize a high IQ post when I see it