Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious its funny not only the world judges but people inside this community judges too

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
if you are a gray cel or something u get treated so unfairly or if u are a new person you get mocked so sickening

just postmaxx theory

I was never mocked as a greycel. Maybe its because I'm not retarded

foids and tranny infiltrate this forum so one has to be vigilent around the new users. if you are offended so easily why bother creating an account in the first place, go to reddit they accept all kinds of snowflakes.

i am not retarded neither

yeah i heard someone told me to do this so it means to spam posts right
Yes
foids and tranny infiltrate this forum so one has to be vigilent around the new users. if you are offended so easily why bother creating an account in the first place, go to reddit they accept all kinds of snowflakes.
This
if you are a gray cel or something u get treated so unfairly or if u are a new person you get mocked so sickening
Usually only greycels who say retarded/cuck/faggot shit are the ones that get "bullied"

Everybody judges. This post itself is an example of it.

It's clear it could be a foid as they are quick to react immaturely. Or it could be a fellow retardcel, that will be banned for not being smart

I was never mocked as a greycel. Maybe its because I'm not retarded
Nobdy mocks greycels because they're new, it's just that their threads are getting more and more low iq

alr fa
Nobdy mocks greycels because they're new, it's just that their threads are getting more and more low iq
ggot asss anime weeb gay ass nigger

sthu f
aggot ass no pfp low life nigga

ok and u just proved my point trollcell

sthu f

you seem agitated dumbfuck. you are the troll. why do you care about my pfp. delete your account and larp somewhere else.

you seem agitated dumbfuck. you are the troll. why do you care about my pfp. delete your account and larp somewhere else.
no pfp faggot ass nigga trollcell

I see you are trying really hard to achieve something here. you are nuisance. i doubt you are 17. so fuck off.

what you taIking to me u troll cell its funny how u troll others xdd

This graycel is triggered so easily.
You can't be such a snowflake on here.

I see you are trying really hard to achieve something here. you are nuisance. i doubt you are 17. so fuck off.
i am 17 but are you a adult i dont think so you are a insecure incel tryng to act hard online
u litreally a greycel too dude whats your point and again i dont get triggered by lowlife trollcells

i am 17 but are you a adult i dont think so you are a insecure incel tryng to act hard online
I gain nothing from doing that, so stop your bullshits. Dont act like some entitled cunt.
i dont get triggered by lowlife trollcells
well your posts say otherwise, and you have proved yourself to be the low life instead.

I gain nothing from doing that, so stop your bullshits. Dont act like some entitled cunt.

well your posts say otherwise, and you have proved yourself to be the low life instead
its funny how u always comment the same thing also i am not entitiled kid and if you dont like it you can simply not respond to the thread or click the ingore button but i guess not you got to be a trollcell also 1 day hereand i knew more than you

its funny how u always comment the same thing also i am not entitiled kid and if you dont like it you can simply not respond to the thread or click the ingore button but i guess not you got to be a trollcell also 1 day hereand i knew more than you
do you consider all those who responds to your shitty threads as trolls.
you dont know me. but from looking at your posts i have an idea of what you are, a troll who mocks users and disregards everyone.

do you consider all those who responds to your shitty threads as trolls.
you dont know me. but from looking at your posts i have an idea of what you are, a troll who mocks users and disregards everyone.
how am i mocking if you come to my thread and bash me for being a low status member like dude i just joined and plus u the one starting shit not me

how am i mocking if you come to my thread and bash me for being a low status member like dude i just joined and plus u the one starting shit not me
nobody did that, this is a place for lonely man to talk. if you are angered by someone replying to your posts then how do you react when chads and foids mock you for being ugly. you should have gone ovER them by now.

nobody did that, this is a place for lonely man to talk. if you are angered by someone replying to your posts then how do you react when chads and foids mock you for being ugly. you should have gone ovER them by now.
yeah thats what i am doing rn expressing myself you the one whos mocking me dude plus how do u know if i am lonely do u live with me or something. i live with my family dude

i am doing rn expressing myself you the one whos mocking me dude plus how do u know if i am lonely do u live with me or something. i live with my family dude
You are accusing me of something i dont tend to do. you literally made not one but multiple threads on trolls and calling users the same.
humiliating them without knowing they could be in worse situation than you are.
if you are not alone and lonely gtfo. you surely have better things to do.

l
You are accusing me of something i dont tend to do. you literally made not one but multiple threads on trolls and calling users the same.

like i said how can i have better things to do if i am a ugly person plus i didnt say i am a famoud dude so dont twist my words into ur mouth or dont twist your words intomy mouth

it's nice to watch you trying to argue with this idiot. keep going :feelsokman:

Yeah incels complain about getting bullied by normies irl but as soon as they get the chance to do the same, they start bullying people who are beneath them just as normies do to them jfl:feelskek:.
[UWSL]Bullying is just human nature, cant escape it even on incel forums.[/UWSL]

can we ban this guy? he keeps complaining about being trolled on the forum while shaming others. hey OP, there's an ignore button if you keep getting trolled, or if you hate it so much, leave the forum. only reason you keep getting trolled is because you keep complaining about it. that's what trolls want.

there was this nigga named HopeCopeRope who replied to every one my threads with "ok GrAYcel" and guess what? I ignored him for the most part cause I knew he wanted to get a reaction out of me.

You just have to learn how to suck it up. Either you own up to your mistakes about the post you made or you just ignore the people bothering you and post. Reddit is next door if you want sing kumbaya.

nah

u are low iq to comment on this thread

sthu faggot ass nigger
st

shut up faggot ass nigger
alr fa

ggot asss anime weeb gay ass nigger
sthu f

aggot
sthu f

sthu faggot ass anime weeb ass nigga

sthu faggot ass anime ass nigga
:worryfeels:

:yes:

bro idk what to say your low iq is so funny that u keep and trolling the same shit idk whats different between u and them
You just have to learn how to suck it up. Either you own up to your mistakes about the post you made or you just ignore the people bothering you and post. Reddit is next door if you want sing kumbaya.
what hell nah why will i be on reddit for plus ik yall are trolling like why dont u rethink your life decisions of not trolling people then u wont get insulted at with slurs or normal insults as its not against the rules here and i saw people using slurs
it's nice to watch you trying to argue with this idiot. keep going :feelsokman:
idiot haha u the one who has a anime pfp on so u the degenerate one here my guy. mans has high ranks thinking hes special. and u judge by ranks how delusional are you my guy after this i came to the conclusion that not only the world judges but people within your own community judges too. human are savages of nature ngl

Last edited:
We've got lurkers trying to pin the incident in Michigan on incels.

Screen Shot 2021 12 06 at 94059 PM

What autism does to a nigga:feelskek:

It's natural. Only retards don't screen newcomers.

like i said how can i have better things to do if i am a ugly person plus i didnt say i am a famoud dude so dont twist my words into ur mouth or dont twist your words intomy mouth
if you were a famous person, if i am reading it correctly you wouldnt be here, dumbass. and didnt you cry islamphobe when nobody said anything about religion. dont do that shit, this is not your private minecraft server.

if you were a famous person, if i am reading it correctly you wouldnt be here, dumbass. and didnt you cry islamphobe when nobody said anything about religion. dont do that shit, this is not your private minecraft server.
i never said i am a famous person and plus i dont even play minecraft and dude u were being islamphobic yesterday stop denying this fact.
Who do you think
idc if its me cause i know what i am doing unlike you trollcell
i am white but ok its funny how u assume race without knowing the person you low iq as fuck dude