Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's funny how you can think that you want to die for years, but then you feel sick and all you can think about is wanting to live

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For many years now I've been thinking to myself "I want to die", or going to sleep like "I hope I don't wake up" and stuff like that.

But when I get a tiny bit sick and am faced with my actual mortality, I forget about all that and all I want is to live.

It wasn't even anything serious. It's just that my heart was beating fast and skipping beats and my heartbeat was irregular. But that's nothing, it happens often.

Feeling sick only makes you appreciate life though, appreciate feeling well. All I really want is to live a healthy and happy life with my mom, dad and cat.

Sadly our bodies arent blackpilled.
It functions on caveman esque ideas of "must eat and fuck". Not realizing we live in the twenty first century and it's not that sinple.

For many years now I've been thinking to myself "I want to die", or going to sleep like "I hope I don't wake up" and stuff like that.

But when I get a tiny bit sick and am faced with my actual mortality, I forget about all that and all I want is to live.

It wasn't even anything serious. It's just that my heart was beating fast and skipping beats and my heartbeat was irregular. But that's nothing, it happens often.

Feeling sick only makes you appreciate life though, appreciate feeling well. All I really want is to live a healthy and happy life with my mom, dad and cat.
True. Main reason I am forced to monk max. My health was collapsing till I forced myself to cold shower, No Fap, gymceling, Yoga max, no pillow, floor sleep; keto diet, OMAD

True. Main reason I am forced to monk max. My health was collapsing till I forced myself to cold shower, No Fap, gymceling, Yoga max, no pillow, floor sleep; keto diet, OMAD
Do you feel healthier? Is it working?

really? i don't get really sick since i was 10. i would love to have cancer or smt like that and die but i'm so retarded that i'll probably paid for therapy to keep living a shitty life

Do you feel healthier? Is it working?
Yes it is working, especially the diet and No Fap part. Gym max gave me strength. Cold shower cured me of anxiety and forced to fight discomfort. no Fap forced me to permanently give up on women and sexual desires, and forced me to go to the gym to stop myself from fapping and build discipline. No pillow, no bed has forced me to face discomfort and fixed my back problems. Yoga fixed the years of damage done by shitty posture and hunching on the fucking PC at work.

Keto and one meal day keep me energetic. Made me lose weight and meet by macro targets. Soon I plan on using the money I originally saved for surgery to instead go and become monk or Yogi in curryland or Buddhist countries. No point of working towards material things for me anymore

Yes it is working, especially the diet and No Fap part. Gym max gave me strength. Cold shower cured me of anxiety and forced to fight discomfort. no Fap forced me to permanently give up on women and sexual desires, and forced me to go to the gym to stop myself from fapping and build discipline. No pillow, no bed has forced me to face discomfort and fixed my back problems. Yoga fixed the years of damage done by shitty posture and hunching on the fucking PC at work.
Good, those are good habits. Maybe try to work cardio in to the mix. I wish I hadn't fucked up my heart in the past, it's very important so you need to take care of it.
That happens to me all the time, I never think to myself "SHIT I WANNA LIVE", rather I think to myself "I hope my death isn't painful". Whenever my heart starts palpitating and skipping beats I hope it kills me.
Is it likely to die from that? Cause this happens to me way too often.

Gotta do like Brutus in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar and have an acquaintance (not a friend) hold a short sword as you run into it.

Sadly our bodies arent blackpilled.
It functions on caveman esque ideas of "must eat and fuck". Not realizing we live in the twenty first century and it's not that sinple.

It sucks that our natural instincts for survival overcomes the blackpill.

In truth I don't actually want to die, I just hate living more than I hate dying. What I really want is to have a life where I am happy and fulfilled, with a virgin wife who loves me, but I will never have that.

Keto and one meal day keep me energetic. Made me lose weight and meet by macro targets.

That actually sounds good. I might do everyhting, but I will and have to eat more. I want to eat everything. I want to chew on tough rump steak.

Death is distortion in the self preservation instinct. You want to die because death will provide reprieve. In short, your body and mind is trying to save itself, by killing itself.

I felt the same back when I was suicidal.

Those are memes though

Shit I know that feeling. Sometimes, I long for death. Sometimes, I have elaborate daydreams about how great the afterlife will be. But I get some diarrhea and I pray to god that nothing serious happens, JFL. My body is a blue-pilled cuck, ngl.

Most of you aren't as far gone as I am, then. I recently had a health crisis and spent the whole time thinking about how relieving it would be to finally die.

That happens to me all the time, I never think to myself "SHIT I WANNA LIVE", rather I think to myself "I hope my death isn't painful". Whenever my heart starts palpitating and skipping beats I hope it kills me.
My main thing is that I don’t want to be on a time limit. Like i would hate to have cancer, because then I don’t get to die on my own terms.

Yeah, I'm like you. I also want to die, but whenever I got above 100km/h in my motorcycle I say "No god, I want to live" :feelshaha:

whatafuck I'm doing all of this too, less floor sleep.

Yeah, I'm like you. I also want to die, but whenever I got above 100km/h in my motorcycle I say "No god, I want to live" :feelshaha:

whatafuck I'm doing all of this too, less floor sleep.
Spiritual maxing has far more hope in my experience than the other methods. The stuff I have felt in Lucid Dream and astral projection felt too real to just be imagination, that was another reason I went harder into monkmax.

My brain call to live no matter what i do

Images 12

I had a bout of pneumonia over 10 years ago where I woke up and couldn't breathe. It would've been easier if my if I just silently choked on my fluids and never woke up.

The only thing giving me lifefuel at this point is I want to see some of the world before I decide to rope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back