Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's funny how triggered women are by video games and anime

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I almost never see men sperging out over women reading smutty novels or fan fiction. Yet women are obsessed with entertainment that appeals to men such as video games or anime. There's countless videos and posts made by women ranting about male entertainment objectifying women which doesn't mean much more than female characters being more attractive than the woman in question.

They're so insecure and jealous that they can't stand men giving women more attractive than them attention. It really shows you how fragile women are.

They'll get mad over something they don't engage with having attractive women.

Females are always bitching about something

It's that reason, and the fact that males are focussing on those things in lieu of being a betabuxx

ive never seen women get triggered by anime but i see them always crying about "games le bad" just because it doesn't focus attention on them. narcissistic cunts

Men play video games because they're ugly and can't attract women. It doesn't make any sense for women to be jealous of the video game characters if they wouldn't want the attention from those types of men anyway.

I almost never see men sperging out over women reading smutty novels or fan fiction. Yet women are obsessed with entertainment that appeals to men such as video games or anime. There's countless videos and posts made by women ranting about male entertainment objectifying women which doesn't mean much more than female characters being more attractive than the woman in question.

They're so insecure and jealous that they can't stand men giving women more attractive than them attention. It really shows you how fragile women are.

They'll get mad over something they don't engage with having attractive women.
They can sit on my little buddy and spin

Females are always bitching about something
Truth. They can never find a moment to just shut the hell up and stop whining.

Men play video games because they're ugly and can't attract women. It doesn't make any sense for women to be jealous of the video game characters if they wouldn't want the attention from those types of men anyway.
Not really. Men play video games because they give us a sense of accomplishment and meaning. We're not allowed to hunt whenever we want and engage in violence however we like so what do we do? We satisfy those urges by engaging in video games and other forms of entertainment. In a society where most jobs are unnatural, tedious and inherently opposite to male desires it's no surprise men would prefer escapism where they can actually be men.

Women don't understand this. They lack the empathy to realize that modern society panders largely to women.

ive never seen women get triggered by anime but i see them always crying about "games le bad" just because it doesn't focus attention on them. narcissistic cunts
You're lucky. There's a million unattractive hags on YouTube crying about anime objectifying women and pandering to the male gaze.

It's funny women will call video games bad and a waste of time while being addicted to TikTok.

You're lucky. There's a million unattractive hags on YouTube crying about anime objectifying women and pandering to the male gaze.

It's funny women will call video games bad and a waste of time while being addicted to TikTok.
the reason i don't see this stuff much is because ive been avoiding social medias and only use youtube for music. idk how anyone can enjoy having ragebait all over their feed

the reason i don't see this stuff much is because ive been avoiding social medias and only use youtube for music. idk how anyone can enjoy having ragebait all over their feed
Boredom

Not really. Men play video games because they give us a sense of accomplishment and meaning. We're not allowed to hunt whenever we want and engage in violence however we like so what do we do? We satisfy those urges by engaging in video games and other forms of entertainment. In a society where most jobs are unnatural, tedious and inherently opposite to male desires it's no surprise men would prefer escapism where they can actually be men.

Women don't understand this. They lack the empathy to realize that modern society panders largely to women.
This is all true but there is a strong correlation between ugliness and game time.

This is all true but there is a strong correlation between ugliness and game time.

No surprise. Escapism is better than the brutal cruelty of reality.

high iq post. Honestly, I thought you only made coomer threads in lounge, but I didn't know you could create threads like this. :feelskek:

Women hate when ugly men give them attention, but will also hate ugly men when we ignore them to the point of taking away our copes. Nothing women does makes sense. Only view them as holes.

Women hate when ugly men give them attention, but will also hate ugly men when we ignore them to the point of taking away our copes. Nothing women does makes sense. Only view them as holes.
They want us to worship their feet while understanding we'll never have sex with them. Basically they want orbiters

Whatever space females invade(gaming, anime, tech, politics) they invariable make it about themself, complain and throw tantrums that this thing is bad for A B Z reasons. While everyone else the man were just chilling, getting along and moving things forward.

Whatever space females invade(gaming, anime, tech, politics) they invariable make it about themself, complain and throw tantrums that this thing is bad for A B Z reasons. While everyone else the man were just chilling, getting along and moving things forward.

Women can't go a second without complaining about the stupidest things in the world

Toilets subconsciously see videogame/anime characters as competition and their desire is to eliminate their more beautiful imaginary enemies because men are focusing their time (resource) on something other than them. It fills them with envy so then they think of any bullshit reasons to justify eliminating their competitors. They absolutely know they can't compete so they would do what toilets do best - ruin the reputation of their enemies. You can see this phenomenon in any social environment where toilets are present. They don't engage with the enemy directly but try to ruin their reputation. Really cowardly creatures.

They complain about unrealistic beauty standards while man in video games are mostly gigachads lololol.

So I say while you enjoy looking at Leon or Chris Redfield from RE, I enjoy Lady D, Ada wong, Jill Velatine, Sheva and etccc...

But as we all know, w0men like to see us suffer, and they feed off our attention and frustration like vampires.

Last edited:

Women can't go a second without complaining about the stupidest things in the world
And then they act like all of their complaints are significant and call you a horrible sexist for saying otherwise. JFuckingL.

They complain about unrealistic beauty standards while man in video games are mostly gigachads lololol.

So I say while you enjoy looking at Leon or Chris Redfield from RE, I enjoy Lady D, Ada wong, Jill Velatine, Sheva and etccc...

But as we all know, w0men like to see us suffer, and they feed off our attention and frustration like vampires.
They not only like to see us suffer; but they're also narcissistic parasites who thrive off male attention. They hate attractive women stealing attention from them

Toilets subconsciously see videogame/anime characters as competition and their desire is to eliminate their more beautiful imaginary enemies because men are focusing their time (resource) on something other than them. It fills them with envy so then they think of any bullshit reasons to justify eliminating their competitors. They absolutely know they can't compete so they would do what toilets do best - ruin the reputation of their enemies. You can see this phenomenon in any social environment where toilets are present. They don't engage with the enemy directly but try to ruin their reputation. Really cowardly creatures.
Exactly

This. Theres no nerd main characters only chads jfl.