Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's funny how the degenerate on TV are always played by CHADS

U

uninstall

Banned
-
this guy is fucking 68

look at his hair FFS

william-h.jpg

He looks familiar tbh. Who is that?

He looks familiar tbh. Who is that?

the faggot from shameless playing some alcoholic deadbeat father of 6 retarded kids who can't stop drinking and fucking like rabbits

How do you think this compares with reality? Do you think this is intentional casting by the director or whoever?

Life and genetics are a cruel sick joke, he has perfect hair at 68 while I lose mine at 21

the faggot from shameless playing some alcoholic deadbeat father of 6 retarded kids who can't stop drinking and fucking like rabbits
Still no idea. The fuck is "Shameless", some normie TV series?

yes

full of degeneracy

in one episode some 9 year old kid had sex at school
It's over, media is promoting degeneracy 100% of the time. Maybe they're setting up the stage for sexualization of children tbh...

That's because foids only care about a good looking man. They don't care what he brings to the table unless he is a bad boy. He is seen as an accessory. Another poster talked about this. Search XYY syndrome.

He looked like a middle aged normie in fargo

That's because foids only care about a good looking man. They don't care what he brings to the table unless he is a bad boy. He is seen as an accessory. Another poster talked about this. Search XYY syndrome.

Comes to show the true nature of foids

Your life is genetic. You do not choose how you live your life. Its all luck.

his hair looks great.mogs my hair. its over..

He mogs me. Maybe its a wig.