Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its funny how people live their lives while u sit and rot

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i rot at my laptop for the whole day and other people have fun as if nothing is wrong then they expect you to man up and fucking go to school and get bullied then they expect you to hold it in like wtf is this fucked up system and world we live in know i understand why elliot rodger went er and other mass shootings its clearly societies fault its the one that pushed these invidiuals to commit henious acts i dont really condone what they do but people have to look at the bigger picture rather than judging from the outside but sadly most people are fucking bluepilled and dont know what the fuck is going on. and then when someone ends his life they start mourning him like bruh u didnt care about him and know u mourn him what type of backwards society we live in. now back to my story i been rotting for ever now and it feels so bad that i messed out in alot of stuff like hanging out with foids and getting laid but i guess its over me because i am always bound to my genetics

true, it's very fun to be a virgin while chads fuck, I love it too

I cope by thinking it will be over some day.

hopefully soon
I'm not quitting anytime soon tbh, I will quit when I'm too old to actually "enjoy" life or end up completely alone.
That's me tho

I'm not quitting anytime soon tbh, I will quit when I'm too old to actually "enjoy" life or end up completely alone.
That's me tho
i think most of us most likely are going to be lonely for ever

i rot at my laptop for the whole day and other people have fun as if nothing is wrong then they expect you to man up and fucking go to school and get bullied then they expect you to hold it in like wtf is this fucked up system and world we live in know i understand why elliot rodger went er and other mass shootings its clearly societies fault its the one that pushed these invidiuals to commit henious acts i dont really condone what they do but people have to look at the bigger picture rather than judging from the outside but sadly most people are fucking bluepilled and dont know what the fuck is going on. and then when someone ends his life they start mourning him like bruh u didnt care about him and know u mourn him what type of backwards society we live in. now back to my story i been rotting for ever now and it feels so bad that i messed out in alot of stuff like hanging out with foids and getting laid but i guess its over me because i am always bound to my genetics
Here's some fun solo activities
Get a pellet gun and shoot things including birds that fly over you
Get a dirt bike
Throw litter on the streets on purpose
Stand on a bridge and piss on cars and trucks going past
Try to beat olympic runner records on a treadmill
Paint "i'm a rapist" graffiti

Here's some fun solo activities
Get a pellet gun and shoot things including birds that fly over you
Get a dirt bike
Throw litter on the streets on purpose
Stand on a bridge and piss on cars and trucks going past
Try to beat olympic runner records on a treadmill
Paint "i'm a rapist" graffiti
i am too drained to do anything ngl

What a fucking insane world. Most people start around lvl 1 while some start at lvl 70 in a game where the max lvl is 80. Just an allegory/likeness to reality..

This IS a fucking game where most ppl start at lvl 1 and some at max lvlish in looks and wealth.. just had to repeat it for it to sink it. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: world. WHy isnt MMO:s created this way? A randomization of starting lvl.. oh ye right.. it would crack the facade of REALITYwhen ppl draw paralells to IRL.

i rot at my laptop for the whole day and other people have fun
Living one's life is not necessarily fun.

We are living our lives too.

Also everyone is rotting.

Living one's life is not necessarily fun.

We are living our lives too.

Also everyone is rotting.
not everyone only ugly guys have it the worse than anyone else

not everyone only ugly guys have it the worse than anyone else
what I mean is we are all aging and dying, maybe just at different rates and us ugly start off more dead

what I mean is we are all aging and dying, maybe just at different rates and us ugly start off more dead
so what are u in support of foids or something

Explain what about my reply led you to ask this question
you said everyone is rotting which means u support the normies and foids but u see what u missed is that ugly males and incels have it the worst on this world due to their looks and genetics females stay away from them

woman rot on their fat ass and still get sex and validation and man dont .

whats wrong with the world is the UTTER WOMAN WORSHIP it Entails , and The Disregard of Most Man .

If woman can wheight 350 pounds and fuck Chad , while getting paid for it . And man cant fuck while being slim or even athletic , something cant be quite Right.

@Mecoja @sub @Lux @Rotter @Rimiru @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper @shii410 @ItsOver4cel @Mainländer @lemon21

you said everyone is rotting which means u support the normies and foids
How is my saying foids are rotting "supporting" them?

We use terms like "roasty" to acknowledge how foid labia age.

but u see what u missed is that ugly males and incels have it the worst
I'm thinking you overlooked where I wrote "maybe just at different rates and us ugly start off more dead"

How is my saying foids are rotting "supporting" them?

We use terms like "roasty" to acknowledge how foid labia age.

I'm thinking you overlooked where I wrote "maybe just at different rates and us ugly start off more dead"
maybe it was a misunderstanding i am not feeling myself today i apoligize if i came for u brocel

maybe it was a misunderstanding i am not feeling myself today i apoligize if i came for u brocel
post a cute pony and i will forgive you

Im playing call of duty mobile in a Saturday night while other people in my age go to nightclubs and fuck every weekend another person

It's unreal that because of the genes it was all over before it even started

Add me bro :feelzez:
I only play Battle Royale so if you still want then let me know your username and I will add you later

And then as ur rotting you realize the agepill is doing it’s work on you:fuk:. Bro I kid you not but it’s insane how life is like this. It’s genuinely not fair

Well yes.

That is what life is. Either you are lucky or you're not.

You could be a son of a Russian billionaire fucking underaged prostitutes on your yacht or you can be born in some tribal village walking 20 kms every day to get water for your family then work your entire life for 5$ a month.

What separates those two men? If you would switch their souls around at conception would they grow up to be same men they are or would their success change?

Everything we are, is down to genetics and the environment we grow up in. Everything is a predetermined lottery. The self-made success stories are far in between. I suppose its a nice cope but to force feed this dream to billions when only a few thousand will make it is very cruel I must say.

Our entire life worth and all our experiences are left to some mysterious force that decided that this body is the body you as a conscious being will inherit. Either you are lucky or you are left to suffer for years to come only for your existence to end as abruptly as it began. All insignificant in the grand scale of the cosmos.

All the misery and pain all the happiness and joy they will all perish.

Well yes.

That is what life is. Either you are lucky or you're not.

You could be a son of a Russian billionaire fucking underaged prostitutes on your yacht or you can be born in some tribal village walking 20 kms every day to get water for your family then work your entire life for 5$ a month.

What separates those two men? If you would switch their souls around at conception would they grow up to be same men they are or would their success change?

Everything we are, is down to genetics and the environment we grow up in. Everything is a predetermined lottery. The self-made success stories are far in between. I suppose its a nice cope but to force feed this dream to billions when only a few thousand will make it is very cruel I must say.

Our entire life worth and all our experiences are left to some mysterious force that decided that this body is the body you as a conscious being will inherit. Either you are lucky or you are left to suffer for years to come only for your existence to end as abruptly as it began. All insignificant in the grand scale of the cosmos.

All the misery and pain all the happiness and joy they will all perish.
yeah i agree shit i am born ugly so its over for me:cryfeels:

Its summer now in the northern hemisphere, think about all the sex people are having after a day in the sun and night of partying, many of these people would of just met that very same day and picked each other based upon nothing but looks, no talking or personality required.

Its summer now in the northern hemisphere, think about all the sex people are having after a day in the sun and night of partying, many of these people would of just met that very same day and picked each other based upon nothing but looks, no talking or personality required.
yeah:smonk:

we are living our lives. also i like to rot