Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious its funny how my parentsknow i am suffering and dont do shit about it

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
all these years of suffering and torment i have been through and left for me to deal with and now my father dosent speak to me and they know that they caused my pain and suffering. not only this world is cruel but even ur own family can be cruel too and destroy ur fucking life, lets say for example my father allowed me to change my hair or keep it long i might have not been that ugly but i guess they dont give a fuck about me they only care about my studying ngl. man i dont know what to do with my situation its like i am trapped and cant even get out of it. i hate how people treat me just because the way i look shits so fucked up ngl

In parent's eyes your achievements come before you

all these years of suffering and torment i have been through and left for me to deal with and now my father dosent speak to me and they know that they caused my pain and suffering. not only this world is cruel but even ur own family can be cruel too and destroy ur fucking life, lets say for example my father allowed me to change my hair or keep it long i might have not been that ugly but i guess they dont give a fuck about me they only care about my studying ngl. man i dont know what to do with my situation its like i am trapped and cant even get out of it. i hate how people treat me just because the way i look shits so fucked up ngl
your parents cannot change your look :blackpill::blackpill::forcedsmile:

bro they couIdve loved me atleast
How can parents love a bad looking incel ? They are surely unhappy to have a son that is incel. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :forcedsmile:

How can parents love a bad looking incel ? They are surely unhappy to have a son that is incel. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :forcedsmile:
i guess u right it reflects their bad genetics

Mother is aware of her mistakes.

Same, they need to wake up already. The stupid cunts.

Your parents sound like fucking niggers

They are trying to not take blame on you

are u an accident? i am. maybe ur parents just shit u out accidentally and dont wanna deal with ur existence they forced on you. in this case fuck them u owe them nothing

are u an accident? i am. maybe ur parents just shit u out accidentally and dont wanna deal with ur existence they forced on you. in this case fuck them u owe them nothing
I think I am a accident