Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's funny how butthurt feminists get about age gap relationships

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
They think it's creepy for a 30 year old man to date an 18 year old female. If I was in charge of laws, it would be "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed", but even in America, there is not a single state where it is illegal to have sex with an 18 year old. It's never enough for feminists, they're the ones that got the age of consent put to 16-18 (100 years ago, it was the more biologically sensible 10-12 range), now, they don't even seem to think that is enough.

But of course, they also like to sexualize little boys, I overheard when I was in a restaurant years ago, a mom telling her friends about how her son was toilet training and his "cute little penis"...females are far more perverted around little boys than men are around little girls, that's for sure.

But when a 30 year old hag fucks some 18 year old stud

"yas slay queen :foidSoy::soy:"

old bitches dying to get fucked by an 18 year old bull with a 9' dick

If I was in charge of laws, it would be "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"
Good idea, but the ideal legislation would call for mandatory insemination of all foids following their first period.

The sooner they become mothers the less time and energy they have for frivolous pursuits.

The correct response would be: "I am not violating age of consent laws, they are binary: anything under 18 is not ok and anything 18 and over is ok so shut your damn mouth up".

It's funny how foids' "logic" doesn't have any sense of actual logic.

In all honesty it would be ideal if women were only allowed to date men +-2 years apart from them. Then these young whores wouldn't date guys decade older than them and older guys would be forced to be with women their age instead of sugar dating. Obviously women can't be trusted to date guys their age because they always want the guy 5 years older than her because he has more experience, confidence, status and whatever. Islam is right about something, women cannot be given right to choose their partners 100% because if they do, you'll get these 30yo old hags who cry "men just use me for sex!! its not fair"

Feminists and roasties hate men dating younger women because they want all the SMV

It's why they are the biggest Age-cucks and promote cucked age of consent laws and call attraction to any age under the age of 18 "Pedophilia"

anger grabs whatever happens to be closest as its object

it'll be something else tomorrow

Good idea, but the ideal legislation would call for mandatory insemination of all foids following their first period.

The sooner they become mothers the less time and energy they have for frivolous pursuits.
Based

If I had daughters, I would tell them to go to the sperm bank to get ubermensch sperm as soon as they were fertile
This is an act of kindness, I don't want my grandchildren to suffer as I have

It's because even foids know that the ONLY thing of value they have is their pussy. Nobody wants a 30 year old pussy that's had miles of cock ran through it.

It's because even foids know that the ONLY thing of value they have is their pussy. Nobody wants a 30 year old pussy that's had miles of cock ran through it.
Truth

You'd be surprised what some simps want.

Ot makes more biological sense for a grown man to date a 12 yo now since teens are more developed than ever