Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's fun watching normshits struggles while knowing the end result

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Being misogynist is a moral obligation
★★★★
For example, it's easy to predict how the social hierarchy will form:
All of the foids will orbit chad while being orbited by chadlites and normies;
Normies will try to befriend chadlites to get social bust and get chance to interact with foids;
Sub5s will be on the bottom unless NTmaxxed, the least NT will became a scapegoat for the rest;
Chads for sure will get special treatment from everyone;
Chadlites and normies will be trying to jestermaxx or do other redpill cope to get near foids, what will resolve in them being treated as 'friends' (orbiters) by foids;
NTmaxxed sub5s will stick with the normies, while others will have to be colleagues with each other, jestermaxxing won't work in their case;
Foids will eventually find chads form outside the group, separating normies and chadlites from them even harder;
Some chadlites eventually will get some used up offals;
The rest will have to cope or take the blackpill.

Profligates should be punished

meh society is generally not particularly predictable, I wouldn't bother trying to predict what will happen there

plus this sounds like something that would only pertain to high school systems or something in a particular culture (and discounting the effects of class, religion, etc.), after that social environments are generally quite small and contained so most of this won't apply

I'm sure you could make some valid predictions while sticking to broad outlines, but idk can't be bothered

Last edited:
Everything is so predictable. I've seen that happen dozens of times. Very accurate post