Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Fucking OVER for Me

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
The only hope for true love is a prime jb virgin high school girl who will be completely infatuated with me as her ONE AND ONLY. Unfortunately, this opportunity hardly exists. I'm not lying when I say I had 11/10 inhib in high school. EVERYONE thinks of me as the creepy autistic loser. To make matters worse, most of them know I got arrested for threatening sui. If I search for one of these high school girls, they will immediately reject me just based on my past social image. It's fucking O-V-E-R.

I could have loved one so much. Life could have been a fairy tale. Just me and a prime innocent waifu to be completely infatuated with each other. They all search for this satisfaction from other men, but other men don't have the capacity to love like I have had. Unfortunately, that capacity will go to waste, since every girl thinks I'm just an autistic creep.

Waifu or NOTHING, I'd rather die alone than be with a non waifu non virgin. It's so fucking painful to know I had so much love to give, but no waifu wants it. They search for it in the wrong places instead of looking towards me. All I had to do was NOT be autistic, but no, I was an 11/10 trainwreck. I RUINED my chances.

Last edited:
Something only a VOLCEL can understand
Misato-Katsuragi-Is-Bored-Browsing-The-Internet-On-Evangelion-Anime.gif

yeah it is.

there's no coming back from autism this severe.

Welcome to the club buddy