Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its fucking Ironic if you think about it

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
The same people "watchdogging" us and crying for us to get censored for our opinions are the same people who will be crying in a few years when everyone doesnt have any free speech

Isn't it ironic that we aren't crying for them to be removed from reddit or censored, yet the people who disagree with us would rather take away our outlet because they don't agree with it?

Women can talk all the shit they want about men on FDS but we voice our opinion on women and all of a sudden we need watch dogging.

I do not care how many people on IT Screenshot posts or attempt to take us down. Im not changing my opinion on women with these weak scare tactics.

scare tactics? They're a bunch of pencil armed soyboys, trannies and whatever the fuck brazliansigma is.

I take it as a fun feud cuz i'm bored online, while they take it as their lifes work which is pathetic.

Yeah, it is funny when leftists mock free speech advocates until their freedom of speech is violated.

Just remember, those same faggots probably virtue signal on social media about how "cancel culture" is bad, yet they want to cancel incels/the blackpill and anything they don't agree with

they are dumb hypocritical fucks.

The same people "watchdogging" us and crying for us to get censored for our opinions are the same people who will be crying in a few years when everyone doesnt have any free speech

Isn't it ironic that we aren't crying for them to be removed from reddit or censored, yet the people who disagree with us would rather take away our outlet because they don't agree with it?

Women can talk all the shit they want about men on FDS but we voice our opinion on women and all of a sudden we need watch dogging.

I do not care how many people on IT Screenshot posts or attempt to take us down. Im not changing my opinion on women with these weak scare tactics.
They behave exactly like that of entitled cunts and assume nothing bad would ever happen to them one single bit, but when entering the world of pain; "nooooooooooo please help me ink-I mean fellow charming young man from the monstrosity that I caused by my actions". It's like flies asking for forgiveness after they invade your fruit bowl and then go do it again (yes this has literally happened and I had to kill them all with my fingers).

I don’t care about them either way.

Just remember, those same faggots probably virtue signal on social media about how "cancel culture" is bad, yet they want to cancel incels/the blackpill and anything they don't agree with

they are dumb hypocritical fucks.
Only free speech when I agree sweaty.

scare tactics? They're a bunch of pencil armed soyboys, trannies and whatever the fuck brazliansigma is.

I take it as a fun feud cuz i'm bored online, while they take it as their lifes work which is pathetic.
Giga based